Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They could try it here but nobody outside of some liberal hell holes would enforce it. Last month or two of the mask mandate in Colorado was a joke. Outside of Denver only half the people were wearing masks and nobody was bothering to enforce anything. The restaurants were obviously just not following any of the capacity rules either.

I imagine you will see some of the same in France
"Screw me once shame on you...screw me twice shame on me" will come into play here.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Has this already been posted? Did I go back enough pages? You know there's a lot pages. Do I have to start at page 1 and go forward? What are the rules?
I know there is a "Double Posting Policeman" monitoring this thread. He blasted me the first day I posted.
Oh hell, I'm just going to post it...

f9bfb0a3039775e0.jpeg

You've Done Great Work on the Old TMB

Thus, We'll Give You a Pass on Going Back to Page 1 of All The Versions of This Thread

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
It's a theological discussion for them.

I'll Raise Your Golden-Domers by All The Faggots on Orangebloods

Biggest Bunch of Pussies on all of Rivals

No Wonder We Suck

I tried on Auburn’s board. Same thing. Goofy bastards are clueless.
It's always the same conditioned response with these fucks too. "Oh sounds 100% like Tucker. This guy is an OAN/Newsmax/FAUX News sheep." They are such fuckin idiots. Meanwhile all they do is SLURP up any and all propaganda from their State sponsored sources.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Our politicians sold us out. We are fucked. In ten years China will be the dominant power.
Purchased a new American flag to mount to the house today. They had some kits that said “made it n the USA”, but the pole didn’t look good. They had nicer looking flags sold separately.

So, I decided to buy that flag plus a separate bracket and pole. At the last minute I looked on the packaging of the pole and bracket. It said “China”. I said there is no way I’m putting a nice new American flag on a Chinese pole and bracket.

at the third store I finally found bracket, pole, and flag all made in USA.

I have a sense that the next challenge will be finding an easy to install light for it that goes up to 16 hours if it’s solar. Again, not made in China. Store or brand suggestions appreciated.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
You can invite me, but if its a paywall I refuse to pay for ND content, no offense.

But if free, im happy to rip some people up for you
It's the pay board. But I believe if you are a subscriber at all to 247, you have access to all schools premium boards. (Disclaimer - Totally unsure if that is accurate, just what I believe is true.)

Follow up...Tested it out and as long as you are a subscriber, you do have access to every schools premium boards. Not Rivals. 247sports. I, like many here, let my Rivals lapse after 17 years of subscribing.

Yup 17
iu

Last edited:

Lancer1997

Poster
It's the pay board. But I believe if you are a subscriber at all to 247, you have access to all schools premium boards. (Disclaimer - Totally unsure if that is accurate, just what I believe is true.)

Begin the conversation with "Hello, Commies, share your utopian dreams with me..."

Then ask why they haven't already moved to Cuba.

Double bonus by picking Cuba...even Cubans are tired of Marxists and are revolting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom