Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Non faggit judge rules with common sense.
quote:

The Senate’s lawyers contended that the constitution gives the Legislature the role of maintaining the purity of elections and make sure voter integrity is protected, that the subpoenas were legal and a proper use of legislative power.

In his ruling, Thomason agreed with the Senate on all those arguments, saying the subpoenas “are legal and enforceable.”

“There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas,” Thomason wrote. “The Subpoenas comply with the statutory requirements for legislative subpoenas. The Senate also has broad constitutional power to oversee elections.

“The Arizona legislature clearly has the power to investigate and examine election reform matters,” the ruling says. “The Subpoenas also do not violate separation of powers principles. Production of the subpoenaed materials would not violate confidentiality laws.”

Just a reminder. The senate will get the things they need.

quote:

Our governmental officials should not be spending valuable resources on lawyers, ‘fighting’ with another branch of government over what materials can be provided to another branch of government under a subpoena,” Thomason wrote. “Rather, the citizens expect their governmental officials to work cooperatively for the common good. It is highly unfortunate that that has not happened here. When government officials resort to ‘name calling’ and threats, something has gone terribly wrong.”

LINK

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Former Razorback Bobby Portis Jr. has become a major hit in the City of Milwaukee.

One band in Wisconsin called ‘’Jeez Louise’’ has released a Bobby Portis Remix Song for the NBA Finals.

Crank it up and let’s hope the Milwaukee HC decides to give him more playing time in Games 3 Sunday night on 4029TV.

Fuck the NBA.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
It should be noted that nobody is calling for men to be rebranded as people who ejaculate, jizzinators, erect people, sperminators....

In case you haven't noticed, only women are being erased.

War on women, indeed.
Because women were the crown of God's creation. The very last thing He made. And they are the only people who can give birth.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Who the fuck would trust someone with a needle at their door? These people might be non informed because of how "off the grid" they are like old grandma's and dads that don't have any technology but how could you trust something like that?
That pic looked like a tenement to me.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

and fvck Ryan and the silver spoon spawns they run that place

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
F them… if they ask for money I ask for proof they supported President Trump.
I kept receiving letters from the RNC asking for money, so I responded. I wrote a note to Ronna McDaniel and told her to fuck right off as I would never give a dime to spineless cowards who abandoned President Trump when he needed them most. Hope she likes it.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I posted these in the wrong thread earlier. This is the Alaska Dept. of Fish and Games fish wheel on the Kasilof River. They count Salmon moving upstream by sonar, a weir, and this fish wheel. This state does not play when it comes to managing its abundant natural resources. To date 244,000 socketed have past the weir where this fish wheel is located. Averaging 8-10k per day. All swimming to certain death. So abundant they allow residence to dipnet for up to 15-20 fish per family member per day as a lot of people here live subsistent life style relying on wild meat to offset the cost of grocery store bought food. Tomorrow the shield maiden, my 23 year old daughter, her boyfriend , and I will float it all day to try and catch the elusive and powerful chinook salmon or also known as the king salmon. This river produces hatchery and native with some native kings reaching 70 pounds. Not as big as a Kenai kings but it promises to be an awsome float. SKOL!
89699AFA-E97B-4DA7-82DE-1C3748D19FD4.jpeg

7AC5BF8A-09B3-4F8A-91DC-94C0CC3D902B.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom