Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
211977347_349505213233667_4666521444466594327_n.jpg

Casting couch had a blast with her

Someone needs to shop Kamala on that

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Chuckie Schumer said we need to get a vaccine for Lyme Disease. Uh, Chuckie, they have been trying for years with no success. Same reason there is no vaccine for HIV. But, one for a cold virus can be made in 6 months. Maybe if you gave Big Pharma immunity there would be vaccines galore in 3-4 months.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
All I'm staying is that he hasn't arrested anyone and he doesn't appear to be doing anything. He's also strapped to a doj that is prepared to block him.

I'm as hopeful as the next guy but it sure seems like he's at a roadblock.
I’ll repeat yet again: He isn’t tied to the DOJ. He is a Special Counsel. The DOJ can’t stop him if they wanted to.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Chuckie Schumer said we need to get a vaccine for Lyme Disease. Uh, Chuckie, they have been trying for years with no success. Same reason there is no vaccine for HIV. But, one for a cold virus can be made in 6 months. Maybe if you gave Big Pharma immunity there would be vaccines galore in 3-4 months.

Lyme can be treated with HCQ

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I used to be a huge Spurs fan. Still can’t stand Pop. He was great when he coached and focused on basketball and team building. Once he started his woke political bullshit I couldn’t support that organization any more. Haven’t watched an NBA game in years and won’t be going back.
Pop showed how spineless he is the day he hired himself as coach. He fired a coach that struggled through the first 20 games of the season due to significant injuries. Pop only fired him upon David Robinson returning from injury. Fine if he wanted to take over. Just have the balls to do so in any circumstance.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Sure they can. He just has to go swimming, or lift weights, or own a fancy car, or fall backwards into a bullet
The FBI would never coerce or manipulate or in anyway interfere in a legitimate investigation, would they?

The DOJ can and will shut him down (or Clintoncide him) the moment they're told they need to, or their surrogates in the NSA will. People talk about the alphabet agencies as though they're in opposition to each other, but ultimately, they're all subordinate to the same cabal.

What was it Glen Greenwald said in the interview someone posted earlier? Congress, scotus, everyone else is terrified of the intelligence agencies. They - or rather the billionaires who own them - are the real power in gov't. It's why the elite keep marching forward even when people on our side claim things are falling apart for them. They hold the power, Durham is nothing more than a fly they'll swat, if they don't already own him.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Who is this self-righteous bitch anyway? If it ever comes to some sort of civil war or revolution in this country the blue checks will be even more insufferable than they are now. ¡Viva LIBERTAD!
The WH isn't going to appear to support a revolt from a population, when in actuality it's the only thing they fear themselves.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
We Are Having a Company Event This Evening

Here is the Email I Sent to My Branch Manager

Chris,

Unfortunately I will have to miss tonight – I know it’s late notice.

But as you know my dad lives in the rural community of Horseshoe Bay up on Lake LBJ in the Hill Country.

He called an needs some photocopies made.

I’m going to go get the originals and if I use the Cypress office’s Xerox machine as it’s the closest to his house, I may be able to make it there and back to him and then back for maybe the tail end of the “Axe Throwing” event.

Just didn’t want you to worry if you don’t see me there.

I love my dad, but I’m really hoping the rural areas will one day get access to copiers/printers or at least fax machines as these unexpected “copy runs” are really inconvenient. Hell, last weekend had to cancel a “hot” date when he needed to print some bingo cards for he and his crew.

Nonetheless, have fun tonight buddy and like we discussed at all costs keep Morgan in front of you the whole night especially after her 2nd or 3rd glass of wine.

Cary

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Don't have to try at all. "Where's Durham?" (that was Trump yesterday, fyi). He now knows what he should've known 2 years ago, re: Barr and Durham. I forget what stage denial is.

WWGAWG! or whatever the saying is, though, right? Though I guess that acronym rings kind of hollow to the 1/6 people held without bail and without charges.
Can we get his moniker changed to “Professional Troll” @MortgageHorn ?

Top Bottom