Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
How in the hell did they not drop anyone with all those shots? It’s almost hard to miss that many times
I was thinking that too, but it wouldn't make sense that they would charge right at the mob if they were loading blanks or rubber bullets. It appeared only the one guy had an AR, and the others had shotguns and pistols.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
How in the hell did they not drop anyone with all those shots? It’s almost hard to miss that many times
TNkNJO2.gif

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Just saw this bastard next to one of my trash cans as I was rolling it out to the street. I could not get her in time. But rest assured she will be dead by the morning
View attachment 31612
Update
Mission accomplished! It’s amazing what you can do with Windex and a flyswatter. The nest and spider are toast
View attachment 31616
Now back to the regular scheduled program
My neighborhood has a crazy brown widow problem. I have to spray and look for eggs every weekend. But your really only as clean as your neighbor. If they're not trying to control them, they'll just climb the wall into your yard anyway. 🤷

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
My neighborhood has a crazy brown widow problem. I have to spray and look for eggs every weekend. But your really only as clean as your neighbor. If they're not trying to control them, they'll just climb the wall into your yard anyway. 🤷

That’s the truth.
Hell I did not even know there was a brown widow until you made this post

Latest posts

Top Bottom