Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
HCQ works best on another tick borne illness called Babesia, it is a form of malaria. A quick note on Babesia. The FDA knows it is in our blood supply, yet they will not have the blood banks test for it.

It is amazing how few things they actually test blood products for...and the doctors seem to love transfusing it, certainly not just in life & death circumstances.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I don’t like all the pesticide around my 1.5 year old. I only spray the outside of the house, garage and window lines. You have to have a balance with that stuff. Also not good for the dog.
No pets here.

I do agree I was them out as well. For instance, today my son's little chair he uses outside had 5. One big underneath, and several babies.

Someone pointed out the webs are a dead giveaway. Once I see one I go full Nazi death camp. I checked a few days ago, and zero on that same chair. They just thrive here cause of the crickets. The spray controls their levels around my house.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
No pets here.

I do agree I was them out as well. For instance, today my son's little chair he uses outside had 5. One big underneath, and several babies.

Someone pointed out the webs are a dead giveaway. Once I see one I go full Nazi death camp. I checked a few days ago, and zero on that same chair. They just thrive here cause of the crickets. The spray controls their levels around my house.
The biggest problem with spraying for spiders is they walk on their tippy toes. Very little exposure to pesticides unless sprayed directly on them. Spraying will eventually achieve the desired results but it will take longer. Many people don't have the patience to wait and overload their environment with additional pesticides which causes its own problems. People want immediate results and there are no "Magic Bullets" in pest control that eliminate everything as soon as applied except fumigation.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
good morning everybody! I hope everybody has a great day
.Headed off to jury duty! I’m going to wear a Maga shirt in the courthouse
hopefully that will get me out of there very soon. I’ll report back.

Great idea!! If I get called again I'll wear my Law Abiding Citizen..Q. trust the plan. Should send me home immediately

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Great idea!! If I get called again I'll wear my Law Abiding Citizen..Q. trust the plan. Should send me home immediately
I agree jury duty is a pain in the ass. Good sane people trying to get excluded leaves only ideologues and morons to decide ones fate. We saw that in DC with Roger Stone's jury foreman (woman). Good people need to get on them to nullify laws being misused or over-zealous prosecutors.

Top Bottom