Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I agree jury duty is a pain in the ass. Good sane people trying to get excluded leaves only ideologues and morons to decide ones fate. We saw that in DC with Roger Stone's jury foreman (woman). Good people need to get on them to nullify laws being misused or over-zealous prosecutors.

Trials are decided by folks too stupid to get out of jury duty. Merica !!!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
No guarantee they will return. If and when they return and go into the chambers, the doors need to be locked to keep them in and then bring the legislation up for vote. Many in the GOP don't have the balls to do this.

The question I’ve not seen asked. Who’s paying for all of this and their stay in DC? State legislators aren’t usually in a position to afford something like this individually. And if they were using state dollars Abbot could cut them off.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The question I’ve not seen asked. Who’s paying for all of this and their stay in DC? State legislators aren’t usually in a position to afford something like this individually. And if they were using state dollars Abbot could cut them off.
There are plenty of rich Socialibdems who could pay this out of pocket change. Probably the state Dem Committee or the DNC or Soros or Mrs. Jobs or take your pick.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I am waiting! Did it work?
Not yet
8B06D47E-CEC9-4983-B386-A5B3870586D7.jpeg

So here’s the situation. I had a Maga hat. They made me take it off no hats were allowed in the building. My panel has a 30 minute break. My county is liberal as hell. Athens Georgia is a college town and very liberal. So I am way out numbered. I did see someone with a BLM mask on and they made them take that off which shocked me.
Masks are fucking mandatory even for people that were vaccinated. That makes a lot of sense

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Not sure what the attitude is around Abbott because I live in Colorado, but he needs to be primaried. He's been a limp dick for a while now. Jmo, he's controlled opposition.
Allen West, the former Congressman from FL and LTC who threatened an Iraqi prisoner with execution if he didn't tell what was planned for an ambush of US troops (Bush Admin removed him from command) is running against Abbott. Several people I've talked to have mentioned him. It's nut cutting time for Abbott the next several months.

Pineapple

Legendary
Allen West, the former Congressman from FL and LTC who threatened an Iraqi prisoner with execution if he didn't tell what was planned for an ambush of US troops (Bush Admin removed him from command) is running against Abbott. Several people I've talked to have mentioned him. It's nut cutting time for Abbott the next several months.
Abbott is good to go. He isn’t perfect but nobody is… like West, but he ain’t beating Abbott.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Not yet
View attachment 31974

So here’s the situation. I had a Maga hat. They made me take it off no hats were allowed in the building. My panel has a 30 minute break. My county is liberal as hell. Athens Georgia is a college town and very liberal. So I am way out numbered. I did see someone with a BLM mask on and they made them take that off which shocked me.
Masks are fucking mandatory even for people that were vaccinated. That makes a lot of sense
OMG... Maskers.... Everywhere.... I would just say I refuse to wear it. Maybe that works? Last call I got I ignored it during the "pandemic".

Top Bottom