Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Instead of talking about the violence that will be done to vaccine solicitors, why don’t we share what the best strategy for dealing with them will be.

How do you think it will play out when a Trump supporter or someone who can pass as one harms one of these people?

I’d guess that one reason reason they are sending these people out is to spark an incident. They need us to get violent. We can’t give in.
Seems like going to the door buck naked would identify one as a loony leftist pervert vs a Trump supporter. I agree that showing a gun would be counterproductive. Engaging in debate would not unless one verbally assaulted those pawns or threatened them. Reading their instructions from a previous post seems like they are being instructed to escalate debate (confrontation) with anyone refusing. Asking them to kindly leave your property would not be improper.

You do know that there are many democrats and OBIden voters, including many minorities, choosing not to get jabbed.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Seems like going to the door buck naked would identify one as a loony leftist pervert vs a Trump supporter. I agree that showing a gun would be counterproductive. Engaging in debate would not unless one verbally assaulted those pawns or threatened them. Reading their instructions from a previous post seems like they are being instructed to escalate debate (confrontation) with anyone refusing. Asking them to kindly leave your property would not be improper.

You do know that there are many democrats and OBIden voters, including many minorities, choosing not to get jabbed.
Isn’t anyone keeping a public record of private health info and procedures a HIPAA violation? I don’t even think they can ask. Simply say “that’s between me and my doctor. Go away”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
So, what’s next. Forced abortion?

On libs??--I'm in

tenor.gif

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
The only way to purge DC is to start a “primary everybody” movement. But that counts on people to even vote out their personal favorites. It also counts on honest elections.
There’s also the Convention of States route, which might be the only way to achieve sweeping change. I don’t see congress implementing term limits on themselves. It may also be the only way to audit and dismantle the Federal Reserve and expose the true depths of deep state corruption.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There’s also the Convention of States route, which might be the only way to achieve sweeping change. I don’t see congress implementing term limits on themselves. It may also be the only way to audit and dismantle the Federal Reserve and expose the true depths of deep state corruption.
Congress has a SCOTUS ruling shielding them from term limits not already in the Constitution.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Instead of talking about the violence that will be done to vaccine solicitors, why don’t we share what the best strategy for dealing with them will be.

How do you think it will play out when a Trump supporter or someone who can pass as one harms one of these people?

I’d guess that one reason reason they are sending these people out is to spark an incident. They need us to get violent. We can’t give in.
Insurrection part deux

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
USA hoops just lost to Nigeria in exhibition game. Hasn't Popovitch worn his welcome out?
I used to be a huge Spurs fan. Still can’t stand Pop. He was great when he coached and focused on basketball and team building. Once he started his woke political bullshit I couldn’t support that organization any more. Haven’t watched an NBA game in years and won’t be going back.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

The best would be to answer the door in a Biden Harris t shirt and say you are declining the vaccine that will really confuse them.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
So it would take the SCOTUS overturning precedence for term limits to become even a remote possibility?
The SCOTUS ruled that there are "term limits" in the Constitution, i.e., all house members are up for re-election every 2 years and Senators every 6 years. Might take a Constitutional amendment generated by the states or a Constitutional Convention. The Congress won't initiate it.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Blessed today Patriots. The shield maiden and I get to spend the day with our surrogate grand child. His daddy races in the Iditarod and they live in a dry cabin with their 50 sled dogs.
Here is one of the stories that have been done about this incredible young man and my youngest child. Blessings continue from a chance meeting 10 years ago. Now we get to spoil our first grand child. Full hearts today brothers! SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom