Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
With @MeridianOSU in mind:
View attachment 31331
COWS DON’T GIVE MILK

A father used to say to his children when they were young: —When you all reach the age of 12 I will tell you the secret of life. One day when the oldest turned 12, he anxiously asked his father what was the secret of life. The father replied that he was going to tell him, but that he should not reveal it to his brothers.

—The secret of life is this: The cow does not give milk. "What are you saying?" Asked the boy incredulously. —As you hear it, son: The cow does not give milk, you have to milk it. You have to get up at 4 in the morning, go to the field, walk through the corral full of manure, tie the tail, hobble the legs of the cow, sit on the stool, place the bucket and do the work yourself.
That is the secret of life, the cow does not give milk. You milk her or you don't get milk. There is this generation that thinks that cows GIVE milk. That things are automatic and free: their mentality is that if "I wish, I ask..... I obtain."

"They have been accustomed to get whatever they want the easy way...But no, life is not a matter of wishing, asking and obtaining. The things that one receives are the effort of what one does. Happiness is the result of effort. Lack of effort creates frustration."

So, share with your children from a young age the secret of life, so they don't grow up with the mentality that the government, their parents, or their cute little faces is going to give them everything they need in life.

Remember
👇
👇

"Cows don't give milk; you have to work for it."

~Author Unknown

This is a real story. Dad bought a huge generator after this. Power was out after a huge winter storm in 1971. We actually had to milk 40 cows by hand just to relieve them and it ran down the drain.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
“It is the mark of our whole modern history that the masses are kept quiet with a fight. They are kept quiet by the fight because it is a sham-fight; thus most of us know by this time that the Party System has been popular only in the sense that a football match is popular.”
-Chesterton-

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

.01% of military people who get covid, 26 in all, have died. The flu and pnuemonia take a bigger toll. Huge part of their plan, transform the military into modern day SS. They pulled out all the stops to get into power, they're not going to just give it up, especially not based on how we peasants vote. They're eradicating patriots from every place of power, and methodically painting us into a corner. Between this and the faggotry/transball indoctrination, good men and women are going to leave the military in droves.

What the cabal is doing puts what I've said about Q and those who believe in "the plan" in perspective. It's an op to keep people sitting on their hands while they believe someone behind the scenes is doing something. And sadly, it worked to perfection. There is no more time for all this "show them" nonsense, there will be very few patriots remaining in the military by the end of Biden's first term. We all know the FBI, CIA, and NSA are in their pocket, and argue the ratio all you want, a lot of local law enforcement. Then nothing will stand in their way. Perhaps that's the way it's meant to be. Perhaps this is temporary victory for the globalists the bible speaks of. My concern is, what if it is not?

Our window is closing quickly if it isn't already shut, while people cheer at Trump rallies and talk about elections in '22 and '24 that very well may not happen, and hang hopes on audits that the globalists will almost certainly sabatage.

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
.01% of military people who get covid, 26 in all, have died. The flu and pnuemonia take a bigger toll. Huge part of their plan, transform the military into modern day SS. They pulled out all the stops to get into power, they're not going to just give it up, especially not based on how we peasants vote. They're eradicating patriots from every place of power, and methodically painting us into a corner. Between this and the faggotry/transball indoctrination, good men and women are going to leave the military in droves.

What the cabal is doing puts what I've said about Q and those who believe in "the plan" in perspective. It's an op to keep people sitting on their hands while they believe someone behind the scenes is doing something. And sadly, it worked to perfection. There is no more time for all this "show them" nonsense, there will be very few patriots remaining in the military by the end of Biden's first term. We all know the FBI, CIA, and NSA are in their pocket, and argue the ratio all you want, a lot of local law enforcement. Then nothing will stand in their way. Perhaps that's the way it's meant to be. Perhaps this is temporary victory for the globalists the bible speaks of. My concern is, what if it is not?

Our window is closing quickly if it isn't already shut, while people cheer at Trump rallies and talk about elections in '22 and '24 that very well may not happen, and hang hopes on audits that the globalists will almost certainly sabatage. I don't know the how or why, but evil is eating America alive, and instead of soing something about it, we're sitting quietly and watching ourselves being eaten alive.
I agree with most of your post. America is a fallen country right now. Corrupt media corrupt government corrupt everything. I hope politically we can change things around soon
What would you like to see us patriots do? Take to the streets. There may be a time for that
I don’t know if we are quite there yet
when it is time I’m ready. I guarantee that
And I know @GarneT&GolD1978 , @TheRealJohnCooper @MortgageHorn And most of the true patriots will have my back

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I agree with most of your post. America is a fallen country right now. Corrupt media corrupt government corrupt everything. I hope politically we can change things around soon
What would you like to see us patriots do? Take to the streets. There may be a time for that
I don’t know if we are quite there yet
when it is time I’m ready. I guarantee that
And I know @GarneT&GolD1978 , @TheRealJohnCooper @MortgageHorn And most of the true patriots will have my back

I honestly don't know what the answer is. People who believed in the plan said the courts would save us, then it was Pence, now they're back to audits and Durham. But I said something back on TMB long before Nov. 3rd that was ridiculed, that we can't win back our country at the ballot box. Look at '22. So what if we win the House? Does anyone think Kevin McCarthy is going to do anything to help save the country? Or McConnell in the senate? They're just playing the parts they're paid to play.

The political route is dead, it should be obvious to everyone that the European bankers and Chinese communists have purchased nearly every relevant seat of power in America. If they didn't already own law enforcement and the judiciary, most of these traitors would already be in jail. The uniform attack of the political machine in lockstep with the media in the days after Nov. 3rd should have made it plain that it was them, not us, who had a plan. The founding fathers made several comments about freedom and the difficulty in keeping it, and they weren't just flippantly spouting pretty words so they'd be in Bartlett's a century later.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I honestly don't know what the answer is. People who believed in the plan said the courts would save us, then it was Pence, now they're back to audits and Durham. But I said something back on TMB long before Nov. 3rd that was ridiculed, that we can't win back our country at the ballot box. Look at '22. So what if we win the House? Does anyone think Kevin McCarthy is going to do anything to help save the country? Or McConnell in the senate? They're just playing the parts they're paid to play.

The political route is dead, it should be obvious to everyone that the European bankers and Chinese communists have purchased nearly every relevant seat of power in America. If they didn't already own law enforcement and the judiciary, most of these traitors would already be in jail. The uniform attack of the political machine in lockstep with the media in the days after Nov. 3rd should have made it plain that it was them, not us, who had a plan. The founding fathers made several comments about freedom and the difficulty in keeping it, and they weren't just flippantly spouting pretty words so they'd be in Bartlett's a century later.
I'm old, I'm tired, some say I am wise, I'm not sure.
I have seen things and lived a lot.
Some say I am a Redneck so maybe I am.
What ENT is saying is sadly the truth whether you want to believe it or not.
No one in DC gives a FUCK about you or me.

Last edited:

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder

I don’t believe that. There’s a lot of great house members and senators that want to fight but they get shut down by the establishment and aren’t in a position of power to enact change. With that said its up to the people to be the change we want to see in the world. Us citizens have to take back the power that was given to us by God and guaranteed to us by the constitution. I don’t know how we do that but I’m on board and I know many other patriots that are ready to go.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I don’t believe that. There’s a lot of great house members and senators that want to fight but they get shut down by the establishment and aren’t in a position of power to enact change. With that said its up to the people to be the change we want to see in the world. Us citizens have to take back the power that was given to us by God and guaranteed to us by the constitution. I don’t know how we do that but I’m on board and I know many other patriots that are ready to go.
Some say I am a Redneck so maybe I am.
I believe the swamp is deep and most in DC do not give a shit about anything except for money and power. I learned a hard lesson with somebody who I thought was a friend and turned out to be a traitor. Power and money corrupt. One of the biggest problems in DC is the fact there are no term limits.
I pray that there are more patriots representing us than I know and that we take back the country
In my opinion we are either seeing the end of our amazing country or a great awakening where patriots take the country back

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Here is a life lesson for you never confuse effort with RESULTS....................

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
There might be some house members. The globalists have no need to own everyone, just enough of them.

There aren't many senators who aren't bought. Looking at Jan 6th should tell you that. Most senators wouldn't piss on you to put out a fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom