Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

Rooney

Poster
I used to laugh at their stupid cult and all their rites and rituals. Now I have a completely different reaction to them. These secret cults are pure evil and should be driven into the light for all to see. Once I learned Freemasonry is satanic I stopped laughing at those evil bastards. Any of you Freemasons? I’d like to know. SKOL!
Reverence for God, Justice, Toleration, Devotion to Country, Service to Humanity, Integrity. Yep. Core values of satan worship.

George Washington, Ben Franklin, John Wayne, Harry Truman, John Glenn

A bunch of satan worshippers

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Reverence for God, Justice, Toleration, Devotion to Country, Service to Humanity, Integrity. Yep. Core values of satan worship.

George Washington, Ben Franklin, John Wayne, Harry Truman, John Glenn

A bunch of satan worshippers
Yes sir, just a bunch or good ol’ boys getting together and shooting the shit. We can just agree to disagree. SKOL!

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
interesting. The pizza restaurant in Durham that was mentioned is one of my places to go when I am over that way. I think I will go in and if that surcharge is on there, tell the server that zhe (and in Durham it will likely be a zhe) can either take it off or not get tipped.
If you do this, don't give zhe the credit card. Take it to their checkout counter. No telling what mischief they'll do with your card.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I used to laugh at their stupid cult and all their rites and rituals. Now I have a completely different reaction to them. These secret cults are pure evil and should be driven into the light for all to see. Once I learned Freemasonry is satanic I stopped laughing at those evil bastards. Any of you Freemasons? I’d like to know. SKOL!
I am a Freemason, I joined in my early 20s because my grandad was one. However, not a fan of the ideas and practices anymore and don’t participate, but I do keep my membership active. I do this for a couple reasons: (1) if they truly are an evil organization I could potentially subvert, and (2) I get access to some interesting literature

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Be nice if it was these two

tenor.gif
yep….I mean at least charge them with the Rape. What they did to that nation is a damn travesty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom