Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
Decided to read through Biden’s “non-compete” EO today, and I actually like pretty much everything in it. Surprisingly it addresses things, big and small, that have been growing issues for years. Not sure why the non-compete part is what got all the press, but some other areas of note are; country of origin labeling on meat, relaxing meat producer channels to bypass giant processing plants and provide easier access to things like farmers markets, right to repair, transparent pricing on things like internet and airlines, and some more I’ve forgotten.
All in all, not what I was expecting at all from this admin, and as far as actual substance of the EO, didn’t seem to be any woke crazy shit in it. Solid win for the American people IMO.

Last edited:

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
Be nice if it was these two

tenor.gif
I mean… they were probably involved.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^As they love shutdowns for everyone but giant corporations^^

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
This reminds me of Indiana… I lived there for a few years in my late teens / early twenties…

A common response to any question regarding the location of a “lost” item was, “if it were in your ass, you’d know…” I’m talking about an unusual probability here… As in, more times than not, and Indiana native would mindlessly respond this way.

(e.g. Jim: “Hey man, have you seen the remote for the TV?” Chet: “If it were in your ass you’d know…”) [both men laugh, and begin to search for the lost remote - end scene] **Think Dumb and Dumber scene where Lloyd Christmas is at the Christmas “get-together” in his ugly sweater lighting his farts on fire and throwing cashews in his face**

Chet was a fag, tho. I know… Shocker.

Indiana: corn, dirt-based icy road mitigations, unhealthy obsession for college basketball, shitty football programs, KKK, and fags. Prove me wrong.
I’ve lived in Indiana for 25 years and never heard anyone say that phrase

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’ve been waiting for this little video to pop back up! That man is a big reason for the Patriots standing up today. He is literally the reason we have THIS Tucker Carlson now! We owe this man a great deal….plus this is what the OG Conspiracy Theorist looks like….dude literally called his shot on the Heartattack (gun)……of course after he called out Podesta.
People really need to research Andrew B.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I’ve lived in Indiana for 25 years and never heard anyone say that phrase
I’ve never lived in Indiana but I’ve heard that phrase for years. I’m from a military family though so we lived all over the world as I grew up.
Side note: I did spend a week at the West Baden Hotel in French Lick Indiana once though. That place is fantastic.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
My Uncle is a 32 degree Freemason. He recommended I read this book. It was great.

Born in Blood: The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry​

Amazon link not working.
I used to laugh at their stupid cult and all their rites and rituals. Now I have a completely different reaction to them. These secret cults are pure evil and should be driven into the light for all to see. Once I learned Freemasonry is satanic I stopped laughing at those evil bastards. Any of you Freemasons? I’d like to know. SKOL!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I used to laugh at their stupid cult and all their rites and rituals. Now I have a completely different reaction to them. These secret cults are pure evil and should be driven into the light for all to see. Once I learned Freemasonry is satanic I stopped laughing at those evil bastards. Any of you Freemasons? I’d like to know. SKOL!
My best buddy is a Mason. He assures me nothing nefarious but I'm guessing they just don't tell him

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My home office window is in the front of the house by the sidewalk to the front door. If they come to our house I will be cleaning my gun😂.

Their job is to inform? They won't like what they hear at my door given I worked for years as a Virologist in a well regarded virus lab with viruses significantly more pathogenic than Wuhan Charlie. I sort of look forward to that encounter.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
What a crock of shit. Also, if there is gender bias in tipping it’s against men. Hot chicks get tipped WAY better than dudes. When I waited tables we’d have competitions on Friday and Saturday nights. The chicks ALWAYS won and not by a small margin
That's why there are beer Girls on the golf course.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
My home office window is in the front of the house by the sidewalk to the front door. If they come to our house I will be cleaning my gun😂.

My battle plan: answer the door completely naked and rock hard. Then every time I start to speak, act like my cock is interrupting me and telling me to stop talking. Then have an argument with my cock about not being allowed to interact with the nice people at the door. Essentially do this until I am masturbating…. I’m thinking this plan will 100% guarantee they won’t come back.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom