Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

The government doesn’t have free speech “rights”. That’s our right preserved by us to prevent their obstruction of said right. We can limit the government all we want as the sovereign of this nation. People need to understand this.

The people created the states. The states created the federal government. The created should never have more power than the creator.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
This reminds me of Indiana… I lived there for a few years in my late teens / early twenties…

A common response to any question regarding the location of a “lost” item was, “if it were in your ass, you’d know…” I’m talking about an unusual probability here… As in, more times than not, and Indiana native would mindlessly respond this way.

(e.g. Jim: “Hey man, have you seen the remote for the TV?” Chet: “If it were in your ass you’d know…”) [both men laugh, and begin to search for the lost remote - end scene] **Think Dumb and Dumber scene where Lloyd Christmas is at the Christmas “get-together” in his ugly sweater lighting his farts on fire and throwing cashews in his face**

Chet was a fag, tho. I know… Shocker.

Indiana: corn, dirt-based icy road mitigations, unhealthy obsession for college basketball, shitty football programs, KKK, and fags. Prove me wrong.
I lived 8 years in Indiana. Enjoyed it except for the cold winters. Coached baseball at Brownsburg, HS for a few years. Son graduated from Purdue...People were nice, salt of the earth. Cornfields everywhere. We enjoyed our stay in Indiana but glad to be back in the warmer southern climate. #IUSucks 🚂🆙💨

Last edited:

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Their job is to inform? They won't like what they hear at my door given I worked for years as a Virologist in a well regarded virus lab with viruses significantly more pathogenic than Wuhan Charlie. I sort of look forward to that encounter.
I would imagine after the first block these folks are gonna be like "fuck this".

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
😰

there is actually a 20K dairy on the NV/CA border just east of here.

I always remind myself that in the 1930's there were tough basterds, that had never known air conditioning, that wrote in their diaries about how hot it was. Temp records said they were really hot but when the Climate people looked at all those temps they assumed all of them were wrong on the high end. They didn't adjust one temp up but every single one down. They actually gave a range of difference in those old temps at first but then it didn't show now being highest. So they changed it from a range to just the lowest.

Imagine science saying that you have an error range of 3 to 6 and with absolutely no new data they say it's just 3.... You'd call bullshit.

Don't forget that the year without a summer happened in the 1700's. we were warming ever since then. The reason the climate people were calling for a freeze was because of data. Go back and try to figure out what data they were using to show cooling.... It magically disappeared. If 1930's to 1970s cooled you could see it but they adjusted all the data and its a steady increase in temp now.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
I always remind myself that in the 1930's there were tough basterds, that had never known air conditioning, that wrote in their diaries about how hot it was. Temp records said they were really hot but when the Climate people looked at all those temps they assumed all of them were wrong on the high end. They didn't adjust one temp up but every single one down. They actually gave a range of difference in those old temps at first but then it didn't show now being highest. So they changed it from a range to just the lowest.

Imagine science saying that you have an error range of 3 to 6 and with absolutely no new data they say it's just 3.... You'd call bullshit.

Don't forget that the year without a summer happened in the 1700's. we were warming ever since then. The reason the climate people were calling for a freeze was because of data. Go back and try to figure out what data they were using to show cooling.... It magically disappeared. If 1930's to 1970s cooled you could see it but they adjusted all the data and its a steady increase in temp now.
Yep, don’t believe in climate shit. I just know we will be due for a minus 20-30 degree winter nights in Idaho soon after this warm summer. As much as I bitch it being warm wait until it’s -30😂. Coldest been in was -60 wind chills. Christmas eve 1983 and the farthest NE county in NY state once.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Southern Indiana? I live in/near Louisville most of my life and we've used this phrase more than once. I've never heard it south of the metro area though thinking about it.
Southern Indiana isn’t like the rest of the state. Sort of like PA. People East of the Appalachian divide are different than than central or western PA. Who in the hell speaks YINS. That You’all for you southern folks😂.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
With @MeridianOSU in mind:
1625965648052.png
COWS DON’T GIVE MILK

A father used to say to his children when they were young: —When you all reach the age of 12 I will tell you the secret of life. One day when the oldest turned 12, he anxiously asked his father what was the secret of life. The father replied that he was going to tell him, but that he should not reveal it to his brothers.

—The secret of life is this: The cow does not give milk. "What are you saying?" Asked the boy incredulously. —As you hear it, son: The cow does not give milk, you have to milk it. You have to get up at 4 in the morning, go to the field, walk through the corral full of manure, tie the tail, hobble the legs of the cow, sit on the stool, place the bucket and do the work yourself.
That is the secret of life, the cow does not give milk. You milk her or you don't get milk. There is this generation that thinks that cows GIVE milk. That things are automatic and free: their mentality is that if "I wish, I ask..... I obtain."

"They have been accustomed to get whatever they want the easy way...But no, life is not a matter of wishing, asking and obtaining. The things that one receives are the effort of what one does. Happiness is the result of effort. Lack of effort creates frustration."

So, share with your children from a young age the secret of life, so they don't grow up with the mentality that the government, their parents, or their cute little faces is going to give them everything they need in life.

Remember
👇
👇

"Cows don't give milk; you have to work for it."

~Author Unknown

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Did winter training at Ft. Greeley back when I was a young buck. Slept in a tent at neg 45 one night. Back then if you had your Yukon stove one you had to have a guard up. We all said fuck that and put on our brown bears and hopped in our cold weather fart sacks. Forgot the name of the poor sap who had to get up and turn that can over outside and light the stove. That shit was fun! Haha SKOL!

dirty0222

Decided to read through Biden’s “non-compete” EO today, and I actually like pretty much everything in it. Surprisingly it addresses things, big and small, that have been growing issues for years. Not sure why the non-compete part is what got all the press, but some other areas of note are; country of origin labeling on meat, relaxing meat producer channels to bypass giant processing plants and provide easier access to things like farmers markets, right to repair, transparent pricing on things like internet and airlines, and some more I’ve forgotten.
All in all, not what I was expecting at all from this admin, and as far as actual substance of the EO, didn’t seem to be any woke crazy shit in it. Solid win for the American people IMO.

If only the communists could be objective on policy.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Southern Indiana? I live in/near Louisville most of my life and we've used this phrase more than once. I've never heard it south of the metro area though thinking about it.
We have a phrase in Alabama: You ask your buddy hey man how is your car running.
He says OK.
We say then run it up your ASS........................

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder

been there done that. Now for the Paul Harvey version. Most good farmers pick a prized heifer and don’t remove the 2 extra teats. You chocolate milk drinkers can thank us for that.

if you believe that I have some ocean front property to sell you in Idaho😂.
COWS DON’T GIVE MILK

A father used to say to his children when they were young: —When you all reach the age of 12 I will tell you the secret of life. One day when the oldest turned 12, he anxiously asked his father what was the secret of life. The father replied that he was going to tell him, but that he should not reveal it to his brothers.

—The secret of life is this: The cow does not give milk. "What are you saying?" Asked the boy incredulously. —As you hear it, son: The cow does not give milk, you have to milk it. You have to get up at 4 in the morning, go to the field, walk through the corral full of manure, tie the tail, hobble the legs of the cow, sit on the stool, place the bucket and do the work yourself.
That is the secret of life, the cow does not give milk. You milk her or you don't get milk. There is this generation that thinks that cows GIVE milk. That things are automatic and free: their mentality is that if "I wish, I ask..... I obtain."

"They have been accustomed to get whatever they want the easy way...But no, life is not a matter of wishing, asking and obtaining. The things that one receives are the effort of what one does. Happiness is the result of effort. Lack of effort creates frustration."

So, share with your children from a young age the secret of life, so they don't grow up with the mentality that the government, their parents, or their cute little faces is going to give them everything they need in life.

Remember
👇
👇

"Cows don't give milk; you have to work for it."

~Author Unknown

Latest posts

Top Bottom