Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I believe the swamp is deep and most in DC do not give a shit about anything except for money and power. I learned a hard lesson with somebody who I thought was a friend and turned out to be a traitor. Power and money corrupt. One of the biggest problems in DC is the fact there are no term limits.
I pray that there are more patriots representing us than I know and that we take back the country
In my opinion we are either seeing the end of our amazing country or a great awakening where patriots take the country back
Gw0Px.gif

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
There might be some house members. The globalists have no need to own everyone, just enough of them.

There aren't many senators who aren't bought. Looking at Jan 6th should tell you that. Most senators wouldn't piss on you to put out a fire.
I agree with that. But there are some that I’m still holding out hope for like Cruz and Jordan. I just want to believe they’re not all fit for the gallows…..

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

The Astrodome's Grandparent
If you do this, don't give zhe the credit card. Take it to their checkout counter. No telling what mischief they'll do with your card.

Correct!

My Ex College Girlfriend, Well She Worked at Chili's as a Waitress - If Customers Were A-Holes They Would Take Their Credit Card Information & Ask for ID and Once They Got Home After Drinks After Work She Would Turn on Late Night TV

So When The Ad for the "Talking Bible" Came on Said Customer Would Unknowing Buy 4 or 5 - You Know One for Each Family Member

Watch a Little More and Then the Commercial for Zamfir's Pan Flute Soundtrack Came On Customer Would Get About a Dozen of Those to Use as Stocking Stuffers

The Fat Ones Would Get Things Like a ThighMaster

Immature Yes - Ingenious Yes - Funny Hell Yes

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Yeah Connor is a piece of shit. I lost all respect for him tonight. Talking shit to Dustin’s wife after he lost

Correct And Dustin Was Kicking His Ass - Connor Would Not Have Made It Past Round 3 Maybe Not Even 2

Trust @MortgageHorn On This One I Know a Lot of Them - Those Louisiana Boys Are Some Crazy SOBs

Pretty Sure If Conor's Heel Could Have Magically Been Fixed Dustin Might Have Killed Him For Real

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Correct And Dustin Was Kicking His Ass - Connor Would Not Have Made It Past Round 3 Maybe Not Even 2

Trust @MortgageHorn On This One I Know a Lot of Them - Those Louisiana Boys Are Some Crazy SOBs

Pretty Sure If Conor's Heel Could Have Magically Been Fixed Dustin Might Have Killed Him For Real

@Dawg88 all he said was, your wife’s in my DM’s. I laughed a little. Connor has always been out there to me. That’s why Kabib hates him.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It’s a Colorado based HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical company. If you ever need any tips let me know.
What thermostat do you recommend for a home? Don't care about smart programmable or WiFi connection, i.e., no Nest, etc. Just something simple with digital on the temp control via buttons vs slide control.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Instead of talking about the violence that will be done to vaccine solicitors, why don’t we share what the best strategy for dealing with them will be.

How do you think it will play out when a Trump supporter or someone who can pass as one harms one of these people?

I’d guess that one reason reason they are sending these people out is to spark an incident. They need us to get violent. We can’t give in.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^that's all we'll be hearing going to the next elections, it was the crazy left, not me^^

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Indiana: shitty football programs. Prove me wrong.
iu

Pineapple

Legendary
Yeah Connor is a piece of shit. I lost all respect for him tonight. Talking shit to Dustin’s wife after he lost
My wife/best friend and I agree. Will never cheer for him again.

Truth is, Conor should use this injury to walk away from the game. Poirer was going to mail him. Conor would not have made it out of the 2nd.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
"How to Go Out of Business in 30 Days"
by Stupid Restaurant Owners
If they were counting on just locals going to the restaurant you may be right. They have an online store. They are counting on idiots across the country to come to their “rescue”. I don’t doubt they are liberal idiots that believe what they implemented. However, they know a certain amount of Libs across the country will support idiocy.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I believe the swamp is deep and most in DC do not give a shit about anything except for money and power. I learned a hard lesson with somebody who I thought was a friend and turned out to be a traitor. Power and money corrupt. One of the biggest problems in DC is the fact there are no term limits.
I pray that there are more patriots representing us than I know and that we take back the country
In my opinion we are either seeing the end of our amazing country or a great awakening where patriots take the country back
The only way to purge DC is to start a “primary everybody” movement. But that counts on people to even vote out their personal favorites. It also counts on honest elections.

Latest posts

Top Bottom