Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
A man notices a pirate and asks him, “Excuse me sir, but why do you have a hook hand?”
The pirate says, “Arr, yes, me hook hand. A sword cut me right below the elbow.”
“Well, what about your peg leg?” Says the man
“Arrr, me peg leg. A cannonball shot me right below the kneecap.”
“Well, what about your patch eye?”
“Arrr, me patch eye, I was standing on the poop deck and a seagull pooped in me eye!”
“A seagull pooped in your eye? That can’t take an eye out.”
“Arrr, but you’ve got to remember, it was the first day with the hook.”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
We have a phrase in Alabama: You ask your buddy hey man how is your car running.
He says OK.
We say then run it up your ASS........................
Honestly anything will work if you don’t care about WiFi. Just grab a Honeywell digital programmable stat for $40
A lot of times it’s about the location of the thermostat and not the thermostat it self. If you don’t think it working properly then move it to a location with less air flow. Not in HVAC but deal with it a ton as a property management company.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

giphy.gif

G8R-H8R

Elite
When real Patriots perceive the threat...there will be no shortage of a volunteer army...the Trump rally’s and fly over USA are full of them...let’s just hope it doesn’t have to happen.
People are still too comfortable while the water temp keeps notching up slowly, the noose slowly tightens.

The media has us think we are in the minority - it’s an infuriating lie. Media and big tech fighting to keep us divided and distracted. They are slowly and calculatedly trying to paint patriots oppressive racist colonizers to this country and the world. And there are plenty of government dependent boot lickers that eat it up.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Also, NOT an IU fan. The statement was the State of Indiana didn't have any football programs. Well the most storied program of all time is in Indiana and has the 2nd best accolades behind only Bama.

So You're Saying That Indiana is the Texas aTm of The Midwest

With Lots of Meaningless Titles in Obscure Unsubstantiated-History Books at Best & More Than Likely a Figment of Their Vivid Imagination of Relevancy

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
I count 8+ secret service
Then the men did their job great.. as many as you can count, there are as many you can’t. Two things.. SS hate/love these events.. fun to get to see the fight yet stressful for protection. Absolutely hate the congestive exit. Second.. hard to judge by videos showing Boss’s entrance.. your getting the people right around the microphone. It was loud, clear and exciting.. hair on your arm stand up moment.
lastly.. rabbit hole for the day. Voice of God weapon.. are they pushing the vaccine so hard so they can control the masses??

Latest posts

Top Bottom