Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
It might not be a bad idea to infiltrate a nationally televised Dem rally or convention with a few folks, start the USA chant and listen to the boo's and anger from the masses. Might slap a few viewers in the head on what their party (leadership) is about. Though I doubt the sheep would care these days
It would be called an insurrection.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
It would be called an insurrection.
yup

tenor.gif

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
I actually really like that. My house has a pretty similar roofline, so the patio extension would be awesome. How well do the roof seams and all that work?
They will install it 6 inches below eaves and put a gutter system in. Our fear of snow and ice causing water damage issue is solved. They install electrical heat tapes and guarantees of 40 years with free replacement.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Long and VERY Good Read
Jesus the responses hurt my eyes. People still think Trump colluded with Russia. They kept saying that his people had all these contacts with Russians.... The fbi and cia were setting up these meetings you numbskulls. Carter Page was a cia asset that spied on Russia. Flynns contacts after the election were part of his fucking job trying to prevent a over reaction by Russia. Flynn got $45000 for a speech in Russia but Hunter got $ millions from Ukraine, China, Russia and other state actors. Bill Clinton got 6 figure speaking fees in Russia on different occasions.

And if these people heard "Russia if you are listening and you have Hillary's emails"... and didn't realize it was a joke then they are dumber than dogshit. It was comedy because everyone knows that those emails are gone as gone gets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom