Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Yep.

Actively, knowingly killing people in his quest to be the great vaccinator. He's evil.

Add to that, he's just a ridiculous asshat who's terminally afflicted with little general syndrome. That tends to happen when one is outclassed by the average garden gnome.
And then you add a severe case of TDS which basically just melts his brain into mush. He's basically biden without dementia.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Where was that? We just had another attack this morning in Idaho. Jogger came up on Mama and a cub. He dropped to the ground and had several claws thru his back flesh but will survive.
No shit?? We have had a ton of way out of the ordinary attacks this year in my part of AK. just last weekend a guy got dragged out of his camper and mauled at a crowded campground, he just left his door open for a bit. Two campers got attacked in their tent just a month ago. A guy right up the street shot a brown bear sow and her two cubs who first just started dumping over trash cans then that evolved into openly charging people. You hardly ever see browns and cubs acting like that let alone being seen at all. The maiden and I got harassed by a black bear and her two cubs at a fishing hole. We blew the air horn about 7 times before she moved off. Crazy crazy bears this year.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
No shit?? We have had a ton of way out of the ordinary attacks this year in my part of AK. just last weekend a guy got dragged out of his camper and mauled at a crowded campground, he just left his door open for a bit. Two campers got attacked in their tent just a month ago. A guy right up the street shot a brown bear sow and her two cubs who first just started dumping over trash cans then that evolved into openly charging people. You hardly ever see browns and cubs acting like that let alone being seen at all. The maiden and I got harassed by a black bear and her two cubs at a fishing hole. We blew the air horn about 7 times before she moved off. Crazy crazy bears this year.

Is the bear population part of the MK Ultra program now?? That's crazy!

Teddy Jack

Elite
Let’s say just for ease of discussion that it’s proven election fraud took place.

We know the news isn’t going to report the facts so how do you get the ball rolling to get something done? Cause nothing will be done at the federal level that I can see.

1) what happens with electoral college?
2) can the election actually be overturned?

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Let’s say just for ease of discussion that it’s proven election fraud took place.

We know the news isn’t going to report the facts so how do you get the ball rolling to get something done? Cause nothing will be done at the federal level that I can see.

No one in the Establishment will ever admit that election fraud took place, no matter the proof.

Everyone else with 2 functioning brain cells knows that election fraud took place, but nothing will ever come of it.

TTUcamper

Elite

My guess is unless the military decides to do something nothing will happen as far as the current admin, they will not willingly remove themselves and the capital police and fbi will protect them.

If the government tries to pretend they are legit at the same time and the military does nothing shit will still go very sideways.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
With this unconstitutional expansion of the Capitol Police outside of DC to "protect against threats", we are witnessing the exact playbook of early 30's Nazi Germany and the takeover of the police. This is the first step in federalizing the police force. Local police municipalities are the last line of defense against communism and they have started the clock on destroying that defense with their defund the police mantra followed by expanding the jurisdictions and powers of the Capitol Police.

They are using the "insurrection" as their Reichstag Fire. This should terrify any reasonable and educated American.
The “Peacekeepers”
Screen-HungerGames.jpg

Anyone else getting the feeling our Deep state is preparing a big false flag? Spidey senses are up
Been thinking this for a while now. Heads on a swivel people!
Kinda corny but has some truths in it.

Tits are totally worth the corniness

Latest posts

Top Bottom