Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jtrain80

Legendary
Me after looking at the state of our country.

55401362.jpg

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Scary stuff
an absolute disaster

Meh, Hannity is a fading voice for me. It’s just the same bullshit night after night from him. He’s an anti-catalyst to change. Bloviating but nothing ever really comes from his leadership. Even in this clip he reminds us how “important” DHS is… And to remember the “Islamic terrorists” that carried out “9/11”… Controlled opposition. I was so in love with Sean for over a decade I should have had his American Dad - looking grill tattied on my dick… But, he’s lost my ear. He’s a fag. Fuck him and fuck Fox News. Stop posting Fox News shit in here. It’s lazy and wastes our time. And this is coming from one of yore biggest fans… Keep your cred intact and keep this bullshit propaganda out of here…

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

It might not be a bad idea to infiltrate a nationally televised Dem rally or convention with a few folks, start the USA chant and listen to the boo's and anger from the masses. Might slap a few viewers in the head on what their party (leadership) is about. Though I doubt the sheep would care these days

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Always was Pat^^

Randi Weingarten is one of the biggest piles of shit going. A complete failure of success anywhere who keeps failing upwards. The true definition of the Left

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Way OT: Patio covering ?…we have a poured, stamped and colored 25X30 patio in back yard. Don’t want what ever we choose connected to the house. 2015 when we had the snow storm the neighbors had water come into house from their patio attachment. Do we do a patio cover or Pergola?

What do others have? Any recommendations or pitfall advise. My dilemma is want an TV and can’t figure how if the patio isn’t attached to the house.
We put a deco drain along the edge of the house between the patio when we poured the decking and slanted the concrete towards the drain. Your concrete guys will slant the slab towards drains for correct flow. You can also just put drains in a row across the middle of you feel you need more. I’ve seen either or and a mix work fine.

We added an outdoor kitchen by the end of the pool this year and although it’s connected to the house, the 75” Samsung is on the open end above the fireplace. It’s protected enough. I’ve seen folks build similar structure detached but has a full back wall and maybe 5-6 ft sidewalls like a U for a TV but full roof is the key.
1625834296920.jpeg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Just another reminder that potatus has always
been a horrible excuse for a human being.

Using His Same Logic It Wouldn't Matter if Bosnia Sunk Into the Ground or Raised 300'

Haiti Doing That Would Actually Affect Us More as Both Would Cause Some Massive Tidal Waves and/or Tsunamis Along Our Coasts Would Definitely Fuck With Puerto Rico, Which is Our Territory, Big Time

Learn Geography Joe

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Meh, Hannity is a fading voice for me. It’s just the same bullshit night after night from him. He’s an anti-catalyst to change. Bloviating but nothing ever really comes from his leadership. Even in this clip he reminds us how “important” DHS is… And to remember the “Islamic terrorists” that carried out “9/11”… Controlled opposition. I was so in love with Sean for over a decade I should have had his American Dad - looking grill tattied on my dick… But, he’s lost my ear. He’s a fag. Fuck him and fuck Fox News. Stop posting Fox News shit in here. It’s lazy and wastes our time. And this is coming from one of yore biggest fans… Keep your cred intact and keep this bullshit propaganda out of here…

E1E8B8CF-1D7C-4E15-B794-A1169643FF72.jpeg
Appreciate your opinion my man
Fox as a whole is bullshit.
I do like Tucker , Hannity and Kayleigh McEnany and I post them from time to time.

Hannity is very tight with Trump and had him on the other night. And Tucker may be the best in the business
Kayleigh is phenomenal and adds great insight! Especially to things like trumps lawsuit below

Have a good one brother

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Interesting case in a Boston Courtroom today. Involves what's called the "Zip Code Quota Plan". That was to use zip codes to bring geographic diversity to an elite school in Boston. Parents sued and judgment was issued to the school system. But, it was learned after the judgment that the school system withheld racially charged email or changed the wording of said email it gave to the plaintiffs and the court. The intent of the school system with its Zip Code Quota Plan was to discriminated against white students and, in particular, Asian students (funny how Asians are being discriminated elsewhere in Boston - Harvard).

These email were leaked and the Boston Globe published them. The court wasn't very pleased it was "chingalaid" by the school system and has scheduled a hearing today at 3 PM to consider reopening the case.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/...-committee-texts-show-anti-white-racial-bias/

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Great read. Disagree with the closing statement that Trump losing might have kept him alive.

His private inner security is top notch with SS also in the mix.

if they wanted him dead - and could pull it off - he already would be.
Thank you sir! They do want him dead… they also know that his base will start world war three should anything happen other than death by natural cause. Which has also been attempted.. Boss was intentionally infected.. Covid had several intentions.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Interesting case in a Boston Courtroom today. Involves what's called the "Zip Code Quota Plan". That was to use zip codes to bring geographic diversity to an elite school in Boston. Parents sued and judgment was issued to the school system. But, it was learned after the judgment that the school system withheld racially charged email or changed the wording of said email it gave to the plaintiffs and the court. The intent of the school system with its Zip Code Quota Plan was to discriminated against white students and, in particular, Asian students (funny how Asians are being discriminated elsewhere in Boston - Harvard).

These email were leaked and the Boston Globe published them. The court wasn't very pleased it was "chingalaid" by the school system and has scheduled a hearing today at 3 PM to consider reopening the case.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/...-committee-texts-show-anti-white-racial-bias/
tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom