Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Interesting read about kids & not going to college. Sounds like alot of parents were hurt financially from covid, badly enough that their kids won't be going to college this fall.

I thought this was a promising paragraph, as I do not think college is the future. At least not college as it is today, and of course couldn't be more against all these mandatory vaccinations.

"Many students oppose new requirements from hundreds of colleges mandating they be vaccinated for the coronavirus before returning to campus. Others find that the price tag is simply not worth it when vocational training is a less expensive, faster way to a career. "

Teddy Jack

Elite
Yep

I always thought it was a dumb pic for the VP
I think they’re also going to face some problems in about a year and a half on the Congress turns Republican

Why is there a problem with a candidates popularity when they cheat?

they don’t give a flying fuck about the popularity of a candidate on 2024 because they have the trim card no pun intended. They cheat. Joe Biden isn’t a popular candidate either. And personally, I think they cheated him into winning the democrat race.

throw common sense out the window with elections. It doesn’t have to make sense and Harris doesn’t have to be popular to win more votes in the history of the United States than anyone else ever has.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
216133025_10100666871691313_8278463217360217678_n.jpg

Boy, if that happened to either of my sons I would have a very, very hard time staying out of prison. Accountability wouldn't just be deserved, it would be required. Thinking and reacting emotionally would not benefit me but damn, how could I not view that as a direct assault on my kid?

An experimental vaccine that I have no idea what is in it, it's short or long term effects - for a virus that children have a 99.6 % (or better) chance to survive if they contract it.

An experimental vaccine because of a fake pandemic pushed upon the world which was directly caused by faulty PCR tests. I remember in the beginning - TEST EVERYONE was the motto. Now we know why TESTING was so important for these evil conspirators, I think they knew damn well the tests were littered with false positives. This IMO was how the pandemic was born. Once COVID was labeled a pandemic, tyrants could push their fear and vaccines 💰

An experimental vaccine that I have no legal means to hold anyone liable for - a doctor, the pharmaceutical company who made it, various state and federal governmental agencies promoting it - literally no one.

An experimental vaccine that shouldn't even be in use IMO - the emergency authorization given by the FDA is supposed to based on no other therapeutics or cures being available for treatment.

HCQ🤔
Ivermectin🤔

Maybe now some people will realize why Trump was ridiculed for mentioning HCQ as a possible treatment early on and to what great lengths our politicians, MSM, big tech and big Pharma went to push a fake narrative against humanity and then CENSOR any information from legitimate sources that would jeopardize their precious vaccines needed for fear, power and money.

So I'm back to square one - I'm really pissed 😡 and I'm trying to figure out a way to stay out of prison if I heard that guy say that bullshit about my kid.

These fvcking people are unbelievable.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Boy, if that happened to either of my sons I would have a very, very hard time staying out of prison. Accountability wouldn't just be deserved, it would be required. Thinking and reacting emotionally would not benefit me but damn, how could I not view that as a direct assault on my kid?

An experimental vaccine that I have no idea what is in it, it's short or long term effects - for a virus that children have a 99.6 % (or better) chance to survive if they contract it.

An experimental vaccine because of a fake pandemic pushed upon the world which was directly caused by faulty PCR tests. I remember in the beginning - TEST EVERYONE was the motto. Now we know why TESTING was so important for these evil conspirators, I think they knew damn well the tests were littered with false positives. This IMO was how the pandemic was born. Once COVID was labeled a pandemic, tyrants could push their fear and vaccines 💰

An experimental vaccine that I have no legal means to hold anyone liable for - a doctor, the pharmaceutical company who made it, various state and federal governmental agencies promoting it - literally no one.

An experimental vaccine that shouldn't even be in use IMO - the emergency authorization given by the FDA is supposed to based on no other therapeutics or cures being available for treatment.

HCQ🤔
Ivermectin🤔

Maybe now some people will realize why Trump was ridiculed for mentioning HCQ as a possible treatment early on and to what great lengths our politicians, MSM, big tech and big Pharma went to push a fake narrative against humanity and then CENSOR any information from legitimate sources that would jeopardize their precious vaccines needed for fear, power and money.

So I'm back to square one - I'm really pissed 😡 and I'm trying to figure out a way to stay out of prison if I heard that guy say that bullshit about my kid.

These fvcking people are unbelievable.
Oh come on, now. Just shut up and get your third shot of the super safe, super duper kill shot. Do it for humanity and to save the world. It's your patriotic duty, you selfish science denying deplorable.

And... maybe...wear a mask or 2.

Seriously... inject my kid with anything without my consent? Prepare to die.

I can forgive most things. (But I sure as hell never forget) 'Accidentally' injecting a child with anything is never accidental. And that's NEVER forgivable. That's physical assault and criminal medical malpractice.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Once again not dealing with the reality of the situation. Operating in the marxist Overton Window and not describing Jan 6th for what it was, a comically obvious false flag operation executed with BLM/Antifa to target political dissidents of the state

MJT is not our friend, there are no allies in the insitutions
Underrated post. Well put, sir.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
True story re: game shows.

Some of you have probably seen this, but years ago, there was a show - Scrabble - based on the board game, hosted by Chuck Woolery. One of the clues was "He's responsible for some awful Rush hours", and the answer was Limbaugh.

After the question, Woolery interrupts the game to speak out in support of Rush and say that he resents the question.

Great guy who was vilified by hollywood for being openly MAGA and Christian.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
That man has been in Washington, poisoning the country, for 50 years.

He is proof positive that freedom cannot be won by elections.
Yep.

Actively, knowingly killing people in his quest to be the great vaccinator. He's evil.

Add to that, he's just a ridiculous asshat who's terminally afflicted with little general syndrome. That tends to happen when one is outclassed by the average garden gnome.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
True story re: game shows.

Some of you have probably seen this, but years ago, there was a show - Scrabble - based on the board game, hosted by Chuck Woolery. One of the clues was "He's responsible for some awful Rush hours", and the answer was Limbaugh.

After the question, Woolery interrupts the game to speak out in support of Rush and say that he resents the question.

Great guy who was vilified by hollywood for being openly MAGA and Christian.
He's very active on Twitter but has had to set his profile to protected. But he gives the uber woke hell.

I used to love the scrabble and Love Connection.

"We'll be back in 2 and 2".

Latest posts

Top Bottom