Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
They will install it 6 inches below eaves and put a gutter system in. Our fear of snow and ice causing water damage issue is solved. They install electrical heat tapes and guarantees of 40 years with free replacement.
What is the brand of the cover? I assume they are nationwide. We were thinking of doing something similar, but the one we were looking at was louvered, and could be open or shut, similar to a pergola.

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
Fuck all those commie bitches. I won’t watch a second of the Olympics. If it gets canceled I will lmfao at the commie tears that spew from their eyes upon learning their Olympic dreams are DOA.
Is Shelby finally retiring or is she running against him in the primary?
I think he is retiring.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Can someone point me in the right direction for in depth information on Free Masons? One of my customers is a Mason ansi am now fascinated by the whole thing. Have a blessed weekend. Cheers!

My Uncle is a 32 degree Freemason. He recommended I read this book. It was great.

Born in Blood: The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry​

Amazon link not working.

Last edited:

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
No shit?? We have had a ton of way out of the ordinary attacks this year in my part of AK. just last weekend a guy got dragged out of his camper and mauled at a crowded campground, he just left his door open for a bit. Two campers got attacked in their tent just a month ago. A guy right up the street shot a brown bear sow and her two cubs who first just started dumping over trash cans then that evolved into openly charging people. You hardly ever see browns and cubs acting like that let alone being seen at all. The maiden and I got harassed by a black bear and her two cubs at a fishing hole. We blew the air horn about 7 times before she moved off. Crazy crazy bears this year.

Obligatory…

48910362.jpg

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
My Uncle is a 32 degree Freemason. He recommended I read this book. It was great.

Born in Blood: The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry​

Amazon link not working.
Can you give just a couple bullets on “It was great”? I still want to read it, just curious...my grandfather was a Freemason and I was too young and uninformed at the time to get insight from him before he passed. Truly one of my biggest regrets.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
You serious Clark? I will download this right now if you are legit. I can't imagine a 32 degree free mason would tell you about a book exposing the secrets of the free masons, but if so I am in.

From what I learned from my Uncle, The Freemasons are not nefarious at all. In fact, the Freemasons have accomplished great good for America. They might even be the reason America exists.

The book ties the Freemasons to the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar had their own “Constitution“ type credos. Much of these Templar credo went into the text of the “Declaration of Independence” and ”The Constitution”. I was always amazed with the writing of The Declaration. How could a group of people create something so profound so quickly? Well they didn’t. They modeled it from hundreds of years of developed ideas that may even have started before the Knights Templar.

It makes sense when you realize how many founding fathers of America are Freemasons. These guys wrote The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution. Many are Freemasons.

All together it is believed that about nine of the fifty-six men that signed the Declaration of Independence were masons, and about thirteen of the thirty-nine that signed the USConstitutions were also masons.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
The Freemasons had to be a secret society after the persecution of The Knights Templar.

(Interesting note: The Pope ordered the arrests of The Knights Templar on Friday the Thirteenth. To this day Friday the Thirteenth is considered a day of bad luck.)

The Freemasons formed and continued to meet in secret to discuss such ideas as freedom and Liberty. Before America was formed, these type of thoughts were a death penalty by all of the European Monarchs and the Catholic Church. Those secret meetings, that were necessary back then, are now continued as a symbolic reverence and reminder to their courageous origins.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Have you seen my keys?

This reminds me of Indiana… I lived there for a few years in my late teens / early twenties…

A common response to any question regarding the location of a “lost” item was, “if it were in your ass, you’d know…” I’m talking about an unusual probability here… As in, more times than not, and Indiana native would mindlessly respond this way.

(e.g. Jim: “Hey man, have you seen the remote for the TV?” Chet: “If it were in your ass you’d know…”) [both men laugh, and begin to search for the lost remote - end scene] **Think Dumb and Dumber scene where Lloyd Christmas is at the Christmas “get-together” in his ugly sweater lighting his farts on fire and throwing cashews in his face**

Chet was a fag, tho. I know… Shocker.

Indiana: corn, dirt-based icy road mitigations, unhealthy obsession for college basketball, shitty football programs, KKK, and fags. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Non-competes are actually a creation of the free market, not a hindrance to it. Holy hell. They are there for very good reasons most of the time and if you don’t want to sign one, don’t go work there.

I am not opposed to this executive order. I have been a participant on both sides of non-compete contracts. A non-compete has always been difficult to enforce. However it does create a court case where the employee has to instigate and pay a lawyer. So it is still efffective somewhat.

A company can still have NDA contracts. Even harder to prove and enforce Unless blatant. If a technology is a concern, prior art and patent applications create a basis for proof of NDA breakage. I see an expansion in patent law customers.

Something that has been misssed in the Exectutive order was the reduction in licensing requirements for tradesmen. Currently, If you are plumber with a license in Alabama, you can’t go to Florida to help with Hurricane rebuilding unless you get a Florida license. This executive order changes that requirement. Therefore, a contractor does not need to maintain different state licenses for all the states they want to practice in. This is a move that is more conservative than it is liberal. Liscenes are regulation and a tax paid to the states. So this change is both less regulation and less tax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom