Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Didn’t watch the vid but I’ve heard this theory before and have given it some thought.

It’s not completely out of the question but a few things that wouldn’t make sense is the movement Trump has created, questioning the fake corrupt news, holding crooked politicians accountable, putting America first, all these things that many average Americans never gave much thought to before. He is responsible for that.

If he is part of the bad guy group then damn was that a long game they played. If you look for older clips of Trump he has always pushed back on the establishment, questioned things and seemed to have a genuine concern for the American dream.

Cant rule anything out though. Just wonder what the desires end result is if the cabal does pull this all off. My guess is chip everyone, control everyone’s wealth and status through the same “social credit” system China uses and implement AI to essentially rule us while the one percenters rule.

If Trump is part of that plan then yeah we are all pretty much fvcked.
Your 2nd paragraph is how I got roped in and stayed on board. In retrospect, that's what he had to do to build credibility with us. He really delivered nothing and left his supporters hanging out to dry time after time

Most don't and haven't trusted the media for a long time. The media "hated" Bush. It's psycho drama. Flynn is apparently our General Brusilov

Obviously, in this framework, the designers of Q realize the plan would begin to face serious scruitny at this point of the play

So, do we enter a phase where we get false flags to decapitate or do they try to bring people back on board

I thinks it's the latter and will be manifested via some of these statse decertifying but nothing chaning officially. Subsequently, Congress and legislatures will pass "election integrity reform" and the pubs will win 2022 and the White House n 2024. Meanwhile, it doens't mean a fucking thing as the puppet masters volley back between a puppet with a "R" and a puppet with a "D"

That's my offical prediction as of now and therefore one can be sure this doesn't play out.

I have to say, something huge will happen and I don't forsee a typical campaign again.....It's all fucked up

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I think the condo collapse is related to corrosion. No proof, but my gut tells me. No sinkholes in Miami (not a recharge area). I doubt it’s from settlement. Not a lot of clay in this area of florida and any settlement from sand would have occurred soon after construction in 1981. Clay is where you get most long term settlement. What decays after 40 years? Steel exposed to chlorides can and this thing sat right next to the Atlantic Ocean. Perhaps the rebar was not designed with thick enough sacrificial steel.

Now I’m also hearing there was work being done on the roof. However, unless they dropped a crane on that roof, I doubt some small equipment should have led to any collapse.

Florida extends into the Caribbean because it is just dirt that has built up over time on large corral reefs. The buildup of dirt on corral trickles into the water to the south to form the Keys.

With enough pressure and time the corral is compacted into limestone. Like Texas.

Florida ground rock is still porous corral/limestone. This is exhibited throughout the state by all the lakes, marshes, and even inland Cenotes.

You have to drill very deep to get to solid limestone to anchor piers for a high rise.

IMHO: The foundation failed because of a deep underground collapse of lattice limestone.

———————|———————-

Interesting side note:

The corral reefs, that have formed Florida and all of the Caribbean islands, have an interesting origin story.

For years, scientists could not identify the food source for such a long term prolific growth of corral. The oceans are deep in this area (Deep extents of the continental shelf.) and the corral was so well fed that it grew so much that it created islands.

The scientists discovered that the corral all had high amounts of Iron in their deposits. The scientists were confused. There was not Enough Iron in the surroundiing oceans. There was no type of volcanic activity in the past. Deep core samples under the islands show just sedimentary limestone and sandstone. No igneous materials.

So where did the Iron come from?

Not long ago, the scientists discovered that the Shara Desert has high concentrations of Iron. Wind studies have show that the Sahara dust blows to this area of the Caribbean for a couple months every year. The dust also results in great sunsets during this time. June to August.

So Florida and the Caribbean islands are here because of the Sahara Desert. Therefore, Deserts give life.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Florida extends into the Caribbean because it is just dirt that has built up over time on large corral reefs. The buildup of dirt on corral trickles into the water to the south to form the Keys.

With enough pressure and time the corral is compacted into limestone. Like Texas.

Florida ground rock is still porous corral/limestone. This is exhibited throughout the state by all the lakes, marshes, and even inland Cenotes.

You have to drill very deep to get to solid limestone to anchor piers for a high rise.

IMHO: The foundation failed because of a deep underground collapse of lattice limestone.

———————|———————-

Interesting side note:

The corral reefs, that have formed Florida and all of the Caribbean islands, have an interesting origin story.

For years, scientists could not identify the food source for such a long term prolific growth of corral. The oceans are deep in this area (Deep extents of the continental shelf.) and the corral was so well fed that it grew so much that it created islands.

The scientists discovered that the corral all had high amounts of Iron in their deposits. The scientists were confused. There was not Enough Iron in the surroundiing oceans. There was no type of volcanic activity in the past. Deep core samples under the islands show just sedimentary limestone and sandstone. No igneous materials.

Not long ago, the scientists discovered that the Shara Desert has high concentrations of Iron. Wind studies have show that the Sahara dust blows to this area of the Caribbean for a couple months every year. The dust also results in great sunsets during this time. June to August.

So Florida and the Caribbean islands are here because of the Sahara Desert. Therefore, Deserts give life.

Why I Love This Thread - That's Some Interdasting Shit That 99.9897568 of The Country Doesn't Have a Clue.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

giphy.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I need legal expertise when it comes to employers forcing employees to disclose their vaccine status and if they eventually attempt to make vaccination mandatory for employment. Heard something about the 14th amendment and privacy and personal bodily autonomy protections, but I believe "Scholars" are already fucking with it in the interpretation on Cornell Law.
If the vax ends up being as bad as it looks like its going to be.... I wouldn't worry about vax mandates after this summer. People will turn when they are sterile or their kids die.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Any Board Chemists - What Would That Make?
Iron-Cobalt-Vanadium is a soft magnetic alloy with the highest flux density of any strip core alloy, making it ideal for use in tape cores and magnetic cores in electrical equipment. AE Alloys™ are available in numerous machined shapes such as bar, strip, wire, sheet, rod, coil, and billet in various dimensions. American Elements can produce most materials in high purity and ultra high purity (up to 99.99999%) forms and follows applicable ASTM testing standards; a range of grades are available including Mil Spec (military grade), ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade, Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade, Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia). We can also produce materials to custom specifications by request, in addition to custom compositions for commercial and research applications and new proprietary technologies. Typical and custom packaging is available, as is additional research, technical and safety (MSDS) data. Please follow the Contact links above to request a quote, and indicate the quantity and any specifications you require.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I have serious problems questioning the police? Lmao

Not free? You have free speech? At work? On Facebook? On Twitter? Do you realize the government uses big tech to censor speech. That's fascism chief

Do you realize the personality profile of a basic cop?

Do you understand "law enforcement" is to enforce all laws regardless of their merit. Therefore, if you think we have too many laws and many unjust laws, law enforcement is by nature an opponent of the citizenry

Who do you think will be used to confiscate guns?

Do you think Bolsheviks runs our government? If you don't, are you a moron?

If you do, what body will enforce their policies?

Back the blue is idiotic. We don't chant our way back to dignity

It's intended to alienate, brainwash and distract and it's working on you

You are an ID10T. Go fuck right off. Please block me. You are a fucking troll despite what others say on here.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

———————|———————-

Interesting side note:

It has been theorized coral feasted on the high content of Chinesium that was shat out by the Megalodons that frequented the coastal waters of pre-Florida. Chinesium has also been detected in the condo that was “WTC 7ed”
1624598679513.jpeg

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
can yall check this vid, 43 min but its sad and disturbing to me

james corbett reporting who i like very much

cliff notes:

trump is basically another puppet in the long line of puppets by the cabal (just like barry, bush, clinton et al), i dont believe this because of all the hatred towards him but if he was just another puppet well hes playing one hell of a role and we're being deceived more than we think :(

nesera/gesera is just a hoax

Q movement is just hoax

I’ve considered this angle. Think about it…a divided America is a weak America. Trump has done a masterful job of “waking” people up, which in turn has split the country in half. So, if you assume that was his main goal - mission accomplished. To counter this narrative many will ask, why go out of your way to expose your own corruption? The answer is easy if you KNOW that you’ll face zero repercussions in the long run. (How many arrests have resulted from our movement?) Why would they care about public perception if they know they’re going to eventually rule us all? If you look at our current situation from this perspective, a lot of what we’ve been through makes more sense. These up coming rallies are a big barometer for me personally. If Trump comes out swinging with receipts and new ideas for people to mobilize and move our country forward then maybe there’s hope he really is on our side. If he comes out with the same routine we’ve seen over the past few years (‘we caught them all let’s see what happens…yada yada yada) there’s a good chance we’re being played.

Who the f knows at this point.

Last edited:

JonnySober

Poster
I’ve considered this angle. Think about it…a divided America is a weak America. Trump has done a masterful job of “waking” people up, which in turn has split the country in half. So, if you assume that was his main goal - mission accomplished. To counter this narrative many will ask, why go out of your way to expose your own corruption? The answer is easy if you KNOW that you’ll face zero repercussions in the long run. (How many arrests have resulted from our movement?) Why would they care about public perception if they know they’re going to eventually rule us all? If you look at our current situation from this perspective, a lot of what we’ve been through makes more sense. These up coming rallies are a big barometer for me personally. If Trump comes out swinging with receipts and new ideas for people to mobilize and move our country forward then maybe there’s hope he really is on our side. If he comes out with the same routine we’ve seen over the past few years (‘we caught them all let’s see what happens…yada yada yada) there’s a good chance we’re being played.

Who the f knows at this point.
Spot on imo

He'll have to bump up the rhetoric and I think some of these states will decertify but in the end nothing will happen

Pubs winning in 22 and 24 should only solidify the psychodrama

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

———————|———————-

Interesting side note:

I guess that’s possible, but I don’t think it’s the reason.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Morgan might find his answers in this Yale Law Review article:

The Embarrassing 2nd Amendment was written by UTexas Law Professor Sanford Levinson. Levinson is a liberal anti-gun dude but makes many points of interest.

This is a 24 page essay but gets really interesting on page 16 in the section Doctrine. The juicy part is the bottom of page 18 and top of page 19. (Sorry, can't copy and paste due to formating.) It's discussing several SCOTUS cases about guns. One is United States v Miller on page 18. The last paragraph is:

"It's difficult to read Miller as rendering the 2nd Amendment meaningless as a control on Congress. Ironically, Miller can be read to support some of the most extreme anti-gun control arguments, e.g., that the individual citizen has the right to keep and bear bazookas, rocket launchers and others that are clearly relevant to modern warfare, including, of course, assault weapons. Arguments about the constitutional legitimacy of a prohibition by Congress of private ownership of handguns or, what is much more likely, assault rifles, might turn on the usefulness of such guns in military settings."

https://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=7254&context=ylj

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
All you have to do is look at the ears to know not the same person. You cannot have detached lobes in one pic and attached lobes in another and be the same person. Which begs the question, who are all the Joe Bidens they are parading around as they have the same problem, some pics show attached others detached.

skramer100

Elite
Founder

———————|———————-

Interesting side note:

So you are saying my kids can identify as African American now?

Great post. Really interesting.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Your 2nd paragraph is how I got roped in and stayed on board. In retrospect, that's what he had to do to build credibility with us. He really delivered nothing and left his supporters hanging out to dry time after time

Most don't and haven't trusted the media for a long time. The media "hated" Bush. It's psycho drama. Flynn is apparently our General Brusilov

Obviously, in this framework, the designers of Q realize the plan would begin to face serious scruitny at this point of the play

So, do we enter a phase where we get false flags to decapitate or do they try to bring people back on board

I thinks it's the latter and will be manifested via some of these statse decertifying but nothing chaning officially. Subsequently, Congress and legislatures will pass "election integrity reform" and the pubs will win 2022 and the White House n 2024. Meanwhile, it doens't mean a fucking thing as the puppet masters volley back between a puppet with a "R" and a puppet with a "D"

That's my offical prediction as of now and therefore one can be sure this doesn't play out.

I have to say, something huge will happen and I don't forsee a typical campaign again.....It's all fucked up
I pretty much disagree with most of this.

Stirring up the hornets nest before you spray it with pest killer isn't a sounds strategy. The majority of the country was completely asleep in 2016. It would've been so easy to squash the majority. They would've come in the night and nobody would've known what happened.

Now, we have critical mass. Trump could've turned the heel in a much less disruptive manner if that was his actual objective. I also know people in his circle personally, and they are good people. The audits in AZ are significant. The grassroots backlash against CRT is significant. The turning tide against COVID is significant. All of that happened in about 3 months. Yet there is no plan????

This is a battle between Marxism and Freedom. Trump's family, including his father, we re part of the John Birch Society that was beating this drum 60 years ago. DJT has been calling this out for decades. There has been no change in course. He supported Reagan. He didn't like Bush (I wonder why). And we no longer have to wonder who's for us or against us. All of the masks have been revealed within the institutions. We literally had Biden telling us he would use the government against the people this week. There is no ground for people to claim that our institutions are benevolent.

The war is between those who believe in God and those who worship themselves (Satan). Ultimately we already know who wins the war.

Our job is to stand firm. Don't bow down to falsehoods. Rally at the grassroots level . Go get on school boards. Run for city council. Support those groups that are fighting back. Ultimately, we need men to step up and lead.

Top Bottom