Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
another point. You mentioned the FBI. I am talking local police. The FBI is corrupt, no doubt. I have never met a police officer that would do what you have insisted. Don’t fall for a handful of videos. Open your mind. We will be the ones protecting your second amendment if it ever comes to that.

Bull fucking shit. It is We The People who will be protecting our own 2nd amendment.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
another point. You mentioned the FBI. I am talking local police. The FBI is corrupt, no doubt. I have never met a police officer that would do what you have insisted. Don’t fall for a handful of videos. Open your mind. We will be the ones protecting your second amendment if it ever comes to that.
Elected sheriffs office, yes. Police 50/50 as we have seen this past year with masks mandates.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Employees bargaining chip my ass. I just went to Steak n’ Shake for the first time since COViD. No servers. Reduced menu. They’ve replaced all humans except the cooks with Kiosks. This is the future because Biden wants restaurants to lose money and incentive by paying high school students and drop outs more money than they’re worth.
Taco Bell is all kiosks. No receipt for purchase unless it can be texted.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I think the condo collapse is related to corrosion. No proof, but my gut tells me. No sinkholes in Miami (not a recharge area). I doubt it’s from settlement. Not a lot of clay in this area of florida and any settlement from sand would have occurred soon after construction in 1981. Clay is where you get most long term settlement. What decays after 40 years? Steel exposed to chlorides can and this thing sat right next to the Atlantic Ocean. Perhaps the rebar was not designed with thick enough sacrificial steel.

Now I’m also hearing there was work being done on the roof. However, unless they dropped a crane on that roof, I doubt some small equipment should have led to any collapse.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Flux capacitor. We're back to the future.

The vanadium, cobalt and iron-containing alloy is finding increasing use as a rotor and stator material in electrical generators for aircraft because of its high magnetic flux carrying capacity which makes it possible to achieve a considerable reduction in weight of the units in which components of the alloy are employed

noelnole

Elite
Founder
can yall check this vid, 43 min but its sad and disturbing to me

james corbett reporting who i like very much

cliff notes:

trump is basically another puppet in the long line of puppets by the cabal (just like barry, bush, clinton et al), i dont believe this because of all the hatred towards him but if he was just another puppet well hes playing one hell of a role and we're being deceived more than we think :(

nesera/gesera is just a hoax

Q movement is just hoax

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
How long are we going to tolerate this sort of thing?

“I told them that my dad is a veteran and he has never ever been in trouble with the law. They told me that they understand that, but ‘he did break the law,'” she said. “I told them my dad is opposed to any type of vandalism and that he never even saw any when he was there. When he was standing there in the Capitol, the police or guards, not sure which they were, were talking to him and being kind. They showed him where the bathrooms were. Nobody was telling them to get out. There was never any type of warning that they were breaking the law. None of that was happening.”

These mother fuckers have been militarized. Susan Rice 101, and she learned from the man who was willing to militarize the damn IRS. Hussein at his best.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Possibly the most important video posted in this thread

I'd argue that Q is not a hoax just as Operation Trust was not a hoax. It's a very real thing with very real targets, unfortunately it's proponents are it's target

There is no advantage to trusting this "plan" or Trump

It's not that easy

We have to do it

This operation was set up to pacify then decapitate us

General Flynn is probably right, a false flag is incoming and he probably planned it. There will be a shooting or some type of event by someone wearing a Q shirt or red hat or right wing manifesto. And then we will be told, "the white hats are in control, we seized Chuck Schumer's fax machine"

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
can yall check this vid, 43 min but its sad and disturbing to me

james corbett reporting who i like very much

cliff notes:

trump is basically another puppet in the long line of puppets by the cabal (just like barry, bush, clinton et al), i dont believe this because of all the hatred towards him but if he was just another puppet well hes playing one hell of a role and we're being deceived more than we think :(

nesera/gesera is just a hoax

Q movement is just hoax

Didn’t watch the vid but I’ve heard this theory before and have given it some thought.

It’s not completely out of the question but a few things that wouldn’t make sense is the movement Trump has created, questioning the fake corrupt news, holding crooked politicians accountable, putting America first, all these things that many average Americans never gave much thought to before. He is responsible for that.

If he is part of the bad guy group then damn was that a long game they played. If you look for older clips of Trump he has always pushed back on the establishment, questioned things and seemed to have a genuine concern for the American dream.

Cant rule anything out though. Just wonder what the desires end result is if the cabal does pull this all off. My guess is chip everyone, control everyone’s wealth and status through the same “social credit” system China uses and implement AI to essentially rule us while the one percenters rule.

If Trump is part of that plan then yeah we are all pretty much fvcked.

Top Bottom