Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
202797319_10223607669793041_4496953772051278224_n.jpg

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Lol 95%? How'd you get that number?

Most are obedient rule enforcers

That's delusional, "Back the Blue" is suicidal. Blind worship of the police is repugnant in a free and open society

But we are neither free nor open, so this chant has appeal

You have serious problems. Prove I’m wrong. Nobody worships police officers that was a dumb post. How are we not “free” as you suggest, give me an example? You see a few idiot cops on Tv doing unconstitutional acts and you blanket all cops as brown shirts. Give me a fucking break. Like I said, there are over 800,000 police officers in the US. So your position is that more than 10% are corrupt? You show me the proof of that.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You have serious problems. Prove I’m wrong. Nobody worships police officers that was a dumb post. How are we not “free” as you suggest, give me an example? You see a few idiot cops on Tv doing unconstitutional acts and you blanket all cops as brown shirts. Give me a fucking break. Like I said, there are over 800,000 police officers in the US. So your position is that more than 10% are corrupt? You show me the proof of that.
By the same token, prove you're right. There is a ton of evidence that a lot of cops are corrupt and/or will blindly follow orders. There's isn't a ton of evidence to the contrary. Lot of patriots still in jail in DC without even being charged, they didn't get there without a cop putting them in cuffs first. Lot of democrat criminals walking the streets - and the halls of congress - with no fear of arrest at all, while a lot of patriots like Roger Stone wake up with 25 fbi agents in their house. I mean, not one of the 15 fbi agents sent to investigate the Bubba Wallace "noose" had the balls to stand up and let everyone know it was preposterous?

I'd love to believe that most cops are as you assert, but I don't. Local meeting here a few years ago, contentious crowd, the arrogant ass of a county mayor proclaims that he'll have anyone else who speaks out arrested. An old man, a crippled veteran no less, stands up and asks if they can at least turn the mics up so they can hear what's being said, and the mayor sends a group of cops in and they arrest the old man. I knew one of the cops personally. I don't think he's a bad guy, nor is he corrupt. But he was blindly following orders, and from what I've seen, most cops will do the same and use the excuse that they've got to put food on the table, etc, etc.

I've always tried to support the police, and I hope you're right. But on the other hand, I've seen very little evidence you are.

Last edited:

Fmoshermw

Elite
By the same token, prove you're right. There is a ton of evidence that a lot of cops are corrupt and/or will blindly follow orders. There's isn't a ton of evidence to the contrary. Lot of patriots still in jail in DC without even being charged, they didn't get there without a cop putting them in cuffs first. Lot of democrat criminals walking the streets - and the halls of congress - with no fear of arrest at all, while a lot of patriots like Roger Stone wake up with 25 fbi agents in their house. I mean, not one of the 15 fbi agents sent to investigate the Bubba Wallace "noose" had the balls to stand up and let everyone know it was preposterous?

I'd love to believe that most cops are as you assert, but I don't. Local meeting here a few years ago, contentious crowd, the arrogant ass of a county mayor proclaims that he'll have anyone else who speaks out arrested. An old man, a crippled veteran no less, stands up and asks if they can at least turn the mics up so they can hear what's being said, and the mayor sends a group of cops in and they arrest the old man. I knew one of the cops personally. I don't think he's a bad guy, nor is he corrupt. But he was blindly following orders, and from what I've seen, most cops will do the same and use the excuse that they've got to put food on the table, etc, etc.

I've always tried to support the police, and I hope you're right. But on the other hand, I've seen very little evidence you are.
Not going to weigh in here except to say this ongoing debate between you two is the first thing that came to mind when I saw that Loudon County debacle

There’s anecdotal evidence on both sides here. Also seen IG vids with cops saying don’t worry..

Even without full context, was screaming at the TV against the police on the LC deal.

Fuckers.

Open debate and why I love it here.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

inform yourself better.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Not going to weigh in here except to say this ongoing debate between you two is the first thing that came to mind when I saw that Loudon County debacle

There’s anecdotal evidence on both sides here. Also seen IG vids with cops saying don’t worry..

Even without full context, was screaming at the TV against the police on the LC deal.

Fuckers.

Open debate and why I love it here.
As I said going back to the old board, I hope I'm wrong on this. But there's very little evidence that I am, apart from wishful thinking.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

another point. You mentioned the FBI. I am talking local police. The FBI is corrupt, no doubt. I have never met a police officer that would do what you have insisted. Don’t fall for a handful of videos. Open your mind. We will be the ones protecting your second amendment if it ever comes to that.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
How long are we going to tolerate this sort of thing?

“I told them that my dad is a veteran and he has never ever been in trouble with the law. They told me that they understand that, but ‘he did break the law,'” she said. “I told them my dad is opposed to any type of vandalism and that he never even saw any when he was there. When he was standing there in the Capitol, the police or guards, not sure which they were, were talking to him and being kind. They showed him where the bathrooms were. Nobody was telling them to get out. There was never any type of warning that they were breaking the law. None of that was happening.”

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

TLDR GFYS with a coat hanger

JonnySober

Poster
I have serious problems questioning the police? Lmao

Not free? You have free speech? At work? On Facebook? On Twitter? Do you realize the government uses big tech to censor speech. That's fascism chief

Do you realize the personality profile of a basic cop?

Do you understand "law enforcement" is to enforce all laws regardless of their merit. Therefore, if you think we have too many laws and many unjust laws, law enforcement is by nature an opponent of the citizenry

Who do you think will be used to confiscate guns?

Do you think Bolsheviks runs our government? If you don't, are you a moron?

If you do, what body will enforce their policies?

Back the blue is idiotic. We don't chant our way back to dignity

It's intended to alienate, brainwash and distract and it's working on you

Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
another point. You mentioned the FBI. I am talking local police. The FBI is corrupt, no doubt. I have never met a police officer that would do what you have insisted. Don’t fall for a handful of videos. Open your mind. We will be the ones protecting your second amendment if it ever comes to that.
The Second amendment protects itself.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Any Board Chemists - What Would That Make?
De-weaponizing 5G technology..

COVFEFE

Compound Formula CoFeV
Molecular Weight 165.72
Appearance Metallic solid in various forms (plate, bar, sheet, sputtering target, powder)
Melting Point 1427 °C
Boiling Point N/A
Density 8.12 g/cm3
Solubility in H2O N/A
Electrical Resistivity 40 µΩ·cm
Specific Heat 0.10 kj/kg °C
Tensile Strength 1345 MPa (ultimate)
Thermal Conductivity 0.29 W/cm °C

Cyberty

Elite
Founder

Certified Virtualization Forensics Examiner (C)VFE)​

This course endeavors to merge together two extraordinary, tremendously testing features that the experts of present IT security face: incidence virtualization and response. Forensics lies at the occurrence reaction core, and the preparation of this course aims the get-together of proof identified with an episode inside the basic virtual conditions of today by methods for the inquiries of when, what, who, where, and why. Moreover, the course likewise targets around the visual framework, and gives away from between the scope of different virtual elements and their physical partners, subsequently taking into account direct exhibitions of the applicable contrasts between the physical and virtual situations.

https://www.quickstart.com/certified-virtual-desktop-engineer-c-vfe.html

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

Employees bargaining chip my ass. I just went to Steak n’ Shake for the first time since COViD. No servers. Reduced menu. They’ve replaced all humans except the cooks with Kiosks. This is the future because Biden wants restaurants to lose money and incentive by paying high school students and drop outs more money than they’re worth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom