Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I need legal expertise when it comes to employers forcing employees to disclose their vaccine status and if they eventually attempt to make vaccination mandatory for employment. Heard something about the 14th amendment and privacy and personal bodily autonomy protections, but I believe "Scholars" are already fucking with it in the interpretation on Cornell Law.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
I need legal expertise when it comes to employers forcing employees to disclose their vaccine status and if they eventually attempt to make vaccination mandatory for employment. Heard something about the 14th amendment and privacy and personal bodily autonomy protections, but I believe "Scholars" are already fucking with it in the interpretation on Cornell Law.
Pull the petition for the Methodist employee lawsuit vs Methodist in Houston. It should lay out the statutes/codes that are violated.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
From One of My Patriot Friends That I've Known Since College

His View on the Biden Speech

And ridiculous. Over 14 million licensed hunters in US. People who have killed. Probably way less than 800,000 military troops in US. More than half would defect. More than half vets would join opposition forces. 5% of colonist took up arms against the Brits in revolutionary war. That equals about 15 million nowadays. They want our guns because they know they cant control us without them. The difference is gun owners are willing to die to keep them, gun grabbers are not willing to die to take them. So it ends there.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Nobody can stop what's coming - and I don't mean "the plan." I mean, God's Plan.

One generation that's coming is in for some terrifying days. The question ever since Daniel walked the earth is - which generation?

I think we're probably a few years out from seeing things really escalate towards a final reckoning.

Biblical prophecy has been perfectly accurate throughout the years, and with that kind of track record, I'm not writing off a word of what's predicted to come next.

Time to seek the Lord and put your faith in him.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
From One of My Patriot Friends That I've Known Since College

His View on the Biden Speech

And ridiculous. Over 14 million licensed hunters in US. People who have killed. Probably way less than 800,000 military troops in US. More than half would defect. More than half vets would join opposition forces. 5% of colonist took up arms against the Brits in revolutionary war. That equals about 15 million nowadays. They want our guns because they know they cant control us without them. The difference is gun owners are willing to die to keep them, gun grabbers are not willing to die to take them. So it ends there.

As I've said to folks who want gun confiscation, i ask if they are going to be the one's going to get them. They say not their job. I say it's nobody's job. Usually shuts them up. If they keep chirping, they will go into things like the Michigan militia's and stuff. I ask them why don't they bring up the inner cities, that seems to be where the shootings are. I then generally get called an asshole, at which time I claim victory

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
As I've said to folks who want gun confiscation, i ask if they are going to be the one's going to get them. They say not their job. I say it's nobody's job. Usually shuts them up. If they keep chirping, they will go into things like the Michigan militia's and stuff. I ask them why don't they bring up the inner cities, that seems to be where the shootings are. I then generally get called an asshole, at which time I claim victory
Once they attack you instead of the argument, you've won.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Damn!

This Happened This Morning

AND

"This building housed office space of Pat McAffee." Son of John McAffee. The anti-virus software mogul who recently committed suicide in a Spanish prison awaiting extradition to the US

Where can that be confirmed about the office space? All I see is residential condos.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Where can that be confirmed about the office space? All I see is residential condos.

There website is pretty minimal for a building that appeared to be pretty nice. Doesn't mean anything, it just strikes me as a different.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

There website is pretty minimal for a building that appeared to be pretty nice. Doesn't mean anything, it just strikes me as a different.
Yeah, I looked it up and thought the same. Very little Info on that website.

MortgageHorn

Founder
8-1 Decision

Supreme Court Rules Cheerleader's F-Bombs Are Protected By The 1st Amendment​

In a concurring opinion, Justice Samuel Alito wrote: "If today's decision teaches any lesson, it must be that the regulation of many types of off-premises student speech raises serious First Amendment concerns, and school officials should proceed cautiously before venturing into this territory."

MortgageHorn

Founder
200744394_10222335178742455_5830508783491069661_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom