Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I played a 3 on 3 game, guys vs girls, against a girl that was in sports illustrated for scoring something like 40pts per game. We were soph in hs and beat the girls 21 to 6 and they were sr's and all 3 had scholarships to d1 school.

This was an invite camp in PA and we lucked out and they let me and my buddy come to that one because we couldn't make the general admission camp. 2 guys from KY and a few from Texas and everyone else was from that NY, NJ, CONN. North East area. We hung out with those Texas dudes a lot because they spoke english. LOL.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
People wondering about the Russian bombing near the British ship... There was a British journalist on the ship that sent a story to the bbc that closely resembled the Russian take on the event. He said when the jet was approaching that the crew masked up because it was weapons hot. The British ship adjusted course to leave the area Russia was claiming as theirs and we recognize as international water. Russia is saying they dropped dummy bombs in the path of the boat.

Teddy Jack

Elite

Man that is interesting, enlightening and scary. It’s one thing for sure as mentioned that this whole corrupt machine is very deep. Just how deep and bad is always the ‘conspiracy’ twist, if you will. I’ve had my eyes opened a lot the last few years. I love people like Rose and hopefully Brittany opening up about it. Let the light FINALLY shine on the entertainment industry. Hell Mel Gibson talked about it too. Who else has? We need truth. The world needs it now more than ever.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Our 2028 QB.

200w.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
This is a fucking lie. I’m sure he will be fact checked.
So was the whole bit about the 2nd amendment has always had limits... you couldn't own a canon way back when.

Uh, Potatus, they certainly could and did. Still can and some do.

Guess what? The musket was not the only 'weapon of war', either. Gasp! They... they even had assault weapons!!!🥺

Frigging tool. 🤡

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So was the whole bit about the 2nd amendment has always had limits... you couldn't own a canon way back when.

Uh, Potatus, they certainly could and did. Still can and some do.

Guess what? The musket was not the only 'weapon of war', either. Gasp! They... they even had assault weapons!!!🥺

Frigging tool. 🤡
There is actually a letter from Thomas Jefferson to a ship captain, that had written him to ask if he could have a cannon to protect from pirates, and Jefferson responded... "of course".

Top Bottom