Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Its shit like this that causes Patriots to become lukewarm on all the “support the blue” and “thin blue line” stuff… I know those sworn officers are taking orders, but damn… Fuck that brand of “policing”. THAT sort of fascist bullshit is why our Founders started a war.

2020 was a wake up call to me when videos surfaced of cops chasing lone joggers on the beach down for not wearing a mask, cops & NG taking a knee before BLM etc. When Gen Milley made a political statement while at the same time trying to say the military shouldn’t make political statements.

Those actions were more frightening to me than the actual actions of the rioters & officials supporting the masking rules. I simply couldn’t believe it as an American.

Those who say our police/military wouldn’t turn against citizens & take our arms better take a second look. There’s plenty who would do so willingly and their numbers are growing as their ranks are filled with leftists & conservatives are purged.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
2020 was a wake up call to me when videos surfaced of cops chasing lone joggers on the beach down for not wearing a mask, cops & NG taking a knee before BLM etc. When Gen Milley made a political statement while at the same time trying to say the military shouldn’t make political statements.

Those actions were more frightening to me than the actual actions of the rioters & officials supporting the masking rules. I simply couldn’t believe it as an American.

Those who say our police/military wouldn’t turn against citizens & take our arms better take a second look. There’s plenty who would do so willingly and their numbers are growing as their ranks are filled with leftists & conservatives are purged.

There are over 800,000 police officers in the US. 90-95% stand with you. I’m completely on your side when it comes to these few bad actors violating people’s rights. I would never. EVER do that. I also don’t know anyone that would. The cops in these videos should not be in LE.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
@MortgageHorn I know this is old and we have all seen it, just tagging you so you can get pumped up again!
iu

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I troll Swallwell’s twitter account with this picture. His spy girlfriend also had sex with this absolute unit. His account says husband, father, etc. on it. I ask if his wife has met Feng Feng Bang Bang or at what age is he going to tell his children that he committed adultery with a Chinese spy.
View attachment 28290
iu

Top Bottom