Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I'm a Jimmy Dean meat lovers breakfast bowl, but put it on a hard roll with onions and peppers, and sometimes additional Asiago cheese. Fvck Keto or any other diet ;)
Got food poisoning from Jimmy Dean sausage one time now I throw up a little every time I see it at the store ..... Wasn't Jimmy's fault was my in-laws who gave it to use without telling us it had been thawed and frozen twice. They bought it while down for a month when the baby was born. Still can't touch the stuff now. 24 hours of utter hell coming out both ends. Slept in the bathroom floor next to the shitter.

remedy

Poster
Founder
I know some of you live in Houston so can I get an update on the employees that sued the hospital for getting fired cause they wouldn’t get the jab. Thanks.

I don’t have an update on this situation. However, I do know for a fact that the top doctors there didn’t get the jab and won’t get the jab. I’m talking the top revenue docs as well as other people high in the food chain. They won’t be fired or reprimanded at all.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Got food poisoning from Jimmy Dean sausage one time now I throw up a little every time I see it at the store ..... Wasn't Jimmy's fault was my in-laws who gave it to use without telling us it had been thawed and frozen twice. They bought it while down for a month when the baby was born. Still can't touch the stuff now. 24 hours of utter hell coming out both ends. Slept in the bathroom floor next to the shitter.

Has the same thing happen with a frozen dinner. In talking with other folks, lots of times people will put them in their cart, walk around for 40 minutes and put it back in the freezer at the store. Backed into an old wardrobe after that 36 hour excitement

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
So Russia just did a mock bombing of a British Navy destroyer in the black sea and they have summoned the British defense minister to Moscow.... I thought Biden took care of Russia????
Sounds to me that Russia senses the weakness of the US and UK and wants to manufacture more leverage to get even more from the US and UK.

Remember when the Obama administration unilaterally canceled the missile defense system without concessions from Russia? They even divulged some sensitive information about the UK's nuclear capabilities as a means of enticing Russia to accept even more appeasement in the form of the new START treaty.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Yep. Fuck these loser "cops"...This is America, you brown shirt douche nozzles.

The fact that the sheriff's office is intervening here says to me that local politicians do not like what the people are saying and are threatening to arrest people for standing up to the school board.

I believe it is high time that our politicians fear the people's collective will once again.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The fact that the sheriff's office is intervening here says to me that local politicians do not like what the people are saying and are threatening to arrest people for standing up to the school board.

I believe it is high time that our politicians fear the people's collective will once again.

Yeah, and having that guy arrested was terrible for their cause. Has brought tons of attention, and rage on their situation. I can't wait to hear about their next meeting.

Speaking of attention being brought to their bullshit, sorry if already mentioned, but Tim Pool said today that he is going to try to take their mobile studio to the school there, or right by it, and have a big event & a live show with parents telling their stories. Steve Bannon was right, when the parents start seeing the bullshit they are feeding their kids, it is going to hit the fan. The moms will not stand for this. @tgsio I'm sure will back that up.🤣✊🏽

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
This is Fucking Hilarious

I troll Swallwell’s twitter account with this picture. His spy girlfriend also had sex with this absolute unit. His account says husband, father, etc. on it. I ask if his wife has met Feng Feng Bang Bang or at what age is he going to tell his children that he committed adultery with a Chinese spy.
5D5669B8-3A30-4F21-916D-7DE1169F780E.png

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Was it the twelve ounce roll?

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Sorry man, I heard the first plane fly over my head, looked up and watched it hit the tower. Largest explosion I've ever seen/heard in my life. My view was similar to the video of the firefighters. I was between Green and Wooster on Houston Street. Stopped someone on the street to point them at the explosion and then immediately called my wife to tell her to look downtown if she could. Then called my parents. I didn't see the second plane hit, as I continued my walk to work, but someone stopped me to looked. This is all pretty well documented with my family, as I had written on it extensively every year via emails and eventually facebook. Holograms don't make sound. The planes were real.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Ok need some help with the Bannon War Room podcast.

Seems Apple is screwing around now and not pumping out the shows as they normally do. I’m falling behind. The great thing about the podcast is they put them in order, numbered as such so it’s like I’m watching.

I’ve downloaded their real America’s voice app but it only shows random clips, and in no order.

Anyone have a place I can get the podcasts?

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Just listened to this Clapton interview and though nothing we don't know, was interesting to hear his perspective...he's awake. As you probably know, he got the jab and had severe side effects but he talks more about the bigger picture...worth a listen. Cliffs:

• Met a guy who got him on Telegram; follows several critical thinking chats
  • Read 1984 during the plandemic and saw many parallels
  • Ostracized from his kids due to his beliefs, feels they've been brainwashed (I can relate)
  • Doesn't trust the government and motives; would move to America but judgment even worse here, esp for people speaking against the narrative
  • Talks about Van Morrison being even more outspoken than he is
  • Won't do a show requiring all people to be vax'd
  • Angry about minority celebrities using ads to shame other minorities into getting jab, etc

There's more, but those are main points I got off top of my head.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
I troll Swallwell’s twitter account with this picture. His spy girlfriend also had sex with this absolute unit. His account says husband, father, etc. on it. I ask if his wife has met Feng Feng Bang Bang or at what age is he going to tell his children that he committed adultery with a Chinese spy.
View attachment 28290
Whatever happened to that commie whore? She get shipped to Gitmo, or maybe a safe house in DC so Fartwell can drop by with state secrets whenever he wants?

Top Bottom