Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Ok need some help with the Bannon War Room podcast.
Seems Apple is screwing around now and not pumping out the shows as they normally do. I’m falling behind. The great thing about the podcast is they put them in order, numbered as such so it’s like I’m watching.

I’ve downloaded their real America’s voice app but it only shows random clips, and in no order.

Anyone have a place I can get the podcasts?
Unless I’m listening live I always go to the website and just launch podcasts from there:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

giphy.gif

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Just listened to this Clapton interview and though nothing we don't know, was interesting to hear his perspective...he's awake. As you probably know, he got the jab and had severe side effects but he talks more about the bigger picture...worth a listen. Cliffs:

• Met a guy who got him on Telegram; follows several critical thinking chats
  • Read 1984 during the plandemic and saw many parallels
  • Ostracized from his kids due to his beliefs, feels they've been brainwashed (I can relate)
  • Doesn't trust the government and motives; would move to America but judgment even worse here, esp for people speaking against the narrative
  • Talks about Van Morrison being even more outspoken than he is
  • Won't do a show requiring all people to be vax'd
  • Angry about minority celebrities using ads to shame other minorities into getting jab, etc

There's more, but those are main points I got off top of my head.

Yeah I saw that about a week ago. Good to see people speaking out. There are so many reports of vaccidents lately. 4 pilots at the same airline die within a week, etc. far too many reports. Far too many to be coincidental.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Ok need some help with the Bannon War Room podcast.

Seems Apple is screwing around now and not pumping out the shows as they normally do. I’m falling behind. The great thing about the podcast is they put them in order, numbered as such so it’s like I’m watching.

I’ve downloaded their real America’s voice app but it only shows random clips, and in no order.

Anyone have a place I can get the podcasts?

I haven’t had any issues with Apple Poscasts. New shows upload at the end of the day.

Dolphincock

Elite
The fact that the sheriff's office is intervening here says to me that local politicians do not like what the people are saying and are threatening to arrest people for standing up to the school board.

I believe it is high time that our politicians fear the people's collective will once again.
The sheriff is an elected official. He does not answer to politicians. He answers to the constitution and laws that are constitutiional. He is an asswipe and needs to be dealt with.

Belezabro

Elite
Yeah, and having that guy arrested was terrible for their cause. Has brought tons of attention, and rage on their situation. I can't wait to hear about their next meeting.

Speaking of attention being brought to their bullshit, sorry if already mentioned, but Tim Pool said today that he is going to try to take their mobile studio to the school there, or right by it, and have a big event & a live show with parents telling their stories. Steve Bannon was right, when the parents start seeing the bullshit they are feeding their kids, it is going to hit the fan. The moms will not stand for this. @tgsio I'm sure will back that up.🤣✊🏽
It’s happening at our school district. Superintendent resigned under pressure from parent groups. She was responsible for bringing in BLM Week of Action, keeping our kids home during the COVID thingy, starting a department of diversity, etc. The school board is also under pressure because some of them support this shit. I could go on and on about what has gone down in our district.

Private Facebook groups were formed by parents because speaking out publicly was “too risky” at one point. However, It is starting to turn. After getting the Super canned, this group and others are meeting in person and recruiting community members to join.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Just listened to this Clapton interview and though nothing we don't know, was interesting to hear his perspective...he's awake. As you probably know, he got the jab and had severe side effects but he talks more about the bigger picture...worth a listen. Cliffs:

• Met a guy who got him on Telegram; follows several critical thinking chats
  • Read 1984 during the plandemic and saw many parallels
  • Ostracized from his kids due to his beliefs, feels they've been brainwashed (I can relate)
  • Doesn't trust the government and motives; would move to America but judgment even worse here, esp for people speaking against the narrative
  • Talks about Van Morrison being even more outspoken than he is
  • Won't do a show requiring all people to be vax'd
  • Angry about minority celebrities using ads to shame other minorities into getting jab, etc

There's more, but those are main points I got off top of my head.

I’m confused, is a Kennedy a good guy here? Sure seems like it.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I’m confused, is a Kennedy a good guy here? Sure seems like it.
Yeah he’s been overall critical of vaccines and Gates prior to covid and has ramped that up over the last year, including leading a huge protest in Europe...Germany maybe?

Fun fact, during one of his livestreams one of the comments that came up on the ticker (they were rolling fast due to the number of them) was to touch his nose if JFK Jr is alive...damn if he didn’t deliberately do it. I better get a Pepe for this post! 😉

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Yeah he’s been overall critical of vaccines and Gates prior to covid and has ramped that up over the last year, including leading a huge protest in Europe...Germany maybe?

Fun fact, during one of his livestreams one of the comments that came up on the ticker (they were rolling fast due to the number of them) was to touch his nose if JFK Jr is alive...damn if he didn’t deliberately do it. I better get a Pepe for this post! 😉
.gif

Top Bottom