Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
I’m very proud of those folks in Louden County for standing up to those fucks on the school board. My sister lives in Louden and says the blue tentacles of the DC swamp has engulfed their community. If people are waking up in Louden, they are waking up everywhere. Let those folks be an example - you can fight the evil everywhere- even under the most insurmountable odds.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I wish this school board & police force could feel the full force & anger of every American patriot in this country.

That is infuriating. An "unlawful assembly"??? Fuck those "cops". What a bunch of fucking cowards, arresting someone for peacefully speaking at a public meeting. The term "oath breaker" applies perfectly to these scumbags.

G8R-H8R

Elite
I’m very proud of those folks in Louden County for standing up to those fucks on the school board. My sister lives in Louden and says the blue tentacles of the DC swamp has engulfed their community. If people are waking up in Louden, they are waking up everywhere. Let those folks be an example - you can fight the evil everywhere- even under the most insurmountable odds.
Amen. And we should find ways to support them. That is the “front lines” if you ask me.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Yep. Fuck these loser "cops"...This is America, you brown shirt douche nozzles.

Its shit like this that causes Patriots to become lukewarm on all the “support the blue” and “thin blue line” stuff… I know those sworn officers are taking orders, but damn… Fuck that brand of “policing”. THAT sort of fascist bullshit is why our Founders started a war.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
That’s just a view from the opposite side of where the planes hit IMO.
giphy.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

sanction

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 28214“Skippy” has those ritual scars on his hands

If even half of what you hear about leading Democrats is true, they are madder beyond belief. The picture is from an article on Podesta Spirit Cooking Emails Reveal Clinton’s Inner Circle as Sex Cult with Connections to Human Trafficking.

Clinton’s inner circle includes child traffickers, pedophiles, and now members of a “sex cult,” the recent Podesta emails from Wikileaks reveals.
An email to John Podesta reads, “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?”
During their sex cult practice, Spirit Cooking includes chanting,
With a sharp
knife cut deeply into the
middle finger of your
left hand
eat the pain.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
New product review:

Egg Wich - From Costco frozen food section. Two scrambled egg buns, turkey sausage and cheese. Microwaveable. Keto friendly. Be forewarned - let them cool. They get really hot and will burn your fingers.

I'm a Jimmy Dean meat lovers breakfast bowl, but put it on a hard roll with onions and peppers, and sometimes additional Asiago cheese. Fvck Keto or any other diet ;)

CurtOFD78

Elite
Water, water and water. You all hear about CA in the news. You think potatoes from ID. A huge amount of frozen vegetables come from SW ID and Colun Basin in WA. Think Libby and Green Giant. 6/10 all water was shut off to farms a cattle ranchers. 50K dairy cows too and will need to be sold.

‘’I work in Agribusiness and rumor is water shut off can move farther South to where 450K dairy cows wll not be able to finish corn silage. They will have to pay huge amounts for hay to be shipped in. Dairy and beef prices will be high and short if this happens.
Just so I'm clear, are you saying that the price of beef is what is going to skyrocket or are there other products that will be going up along with inflation?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yep. Fuck these loser "cops"...This is America, you brown shirt douche nozzles.

This is the type of stuff I warned cops not to do or they will lose support of the only people still supporting them. They will be seen as attack dogs of the state and nobody will trust them and then it's going to get ugly for all of us.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Just so I'm clear, are you saying that the price of beef is what is going to skyrocket or are there other products that will be going up along with inflation?
The price of beef has already doubled. I think he’s saying it’s going to be exponentially higher again?

I bought a gladiator garage deep freeze at Costco last month and have been stocking up. Now I’m convinced even full it might not be be enough.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
The price of beef has already doubled. I think he’s saying it’s going to be exponentially higher again?

I bought a gladiator garage deep freeze at Costco last month and have been stocking up. Now I’m convinced even full it might not be be enough.
I've been doing the same. We've got a deposit down on a 1/4 cow from a local butcher but that won't be ready until October. When it's all said and done, it comes out to $7.00/ lb (thereabouts).

Top Bottom