Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The Secret Service told The Post that Savage retired from the agency on April 30, 2018 — weeks before the Biden debauchery — and that the agency “did not provide protection to any member of the Biden family in 2018.”

Savage’s lawyer says, “My client has never met or communicated with Hunter Biden and has never been to the Chateau Marmont and had not even heard of the hotel. In fact, my client was retired before the date of these fabricated text messages.”

The activity recorded on Hunter’s devices shows Savage sending Hunter an urgent missive on May 24 at 6:37 p.m.:“H – I’m in the lobby come down. Thanks, Rob.”

Hunter replies: “5 minutes.”

Five minutes later Savage texts again: “Come on H, this is linked to Celtic’s account. DC is calling me every 10. Let me up or come down. I can’t help if you don’t let me H.”

“Celtic” was Joe Biden’s Secret Service code name when he was vice president.

Did one of the credit cards used to pay Yanna belong to Joe Biden? Was it a shared account?

Hunter replies: “I promise be right down. Sorry.”

Five minutes later, Savage texts Hunter again to say that Dale Pupillo, a retired deputy assistant director of the Secret Service, who used to guard his father, has arrived. Invoices indicate that Pupillo did background checks for Hunter on potential business partners. Pupillo did not return requests for comment.

“He’s going to front desk, call and tell them to give us a key now H.

“As your friend, we need to resolve this in the immediate.

“Call the front desk now H or I will have to assume you are in danger and we will have to make them give us the keys.”

For nine minutes Hunter does not reply.

“Really, Rob I am coming down right now,” Hunter texts at 6:54 p.m. “I really promise. Was in the bathroom buddy. Coming right this second. ”

Thirty seconds later Savage replies: “We’re at your door. Open it.”

What these apparent minders told Hunter next isn’t recorded on his devices. We know Hunter stays up the rest of that night, logging into an encrypted government site, “secure.login.gov,” a number of times until 4:04 a.m.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Lana was way hotter
iu

iu

iu

They were all playing second to Lois.

rCW702

Elite
The Secret Service told The Post that Savage retired from the agency on April 30, 2018 — weeks before the Biden debauchery — and that the agency “did not provide protection to any member of the Biden family in 2018.”

Savage’s lawyer says, “My client has never met or communicated with Hunter Biden and has never been to the Chateau Marmont and had not even heard of the hotel. In fact, my client was retired before the date of these fabricated text messages.”

The activity recorded on Hunter’s devices shows Savage sending Hunter an urgent missive on May 24 at 6:37 p.m.:“H – I’m in the lobby come down. Thanks, Rob.”

Hunter replies: “5 minutes.”

Five minutes later Savage texts again: “Come on H, this is linked to Celtic’s account. DC is calling me every 10. Let me up or come down. I can’t help if you don’t let me H.”

“Celtic” was Joe Biden’s Secret Service code name when he was vice president.

Did one of the credit cards used to pay Yanna belong to Joe Biden? Was it a shared account?

Hunter replies: “I promise be right down. Sorry.”

Five minutes later, Savage texts Hunter again to say that Dale Pupillo, a retired deputy assistant director of the Secret Service, who used to guard his father, has arrived. Invoices indicate that Pupillo did background checks for Hunter on potential business partners. Pupillo did not return requests for comment.

“He’s going to front desk, call and tell them to give us a key now H.

“As your friend, we need to resolve this in the immediate.

“Call the front desk now H or I will have to assume you are in danger and we will have to make them give us the keys.”

For nine minutes Hunter does not reply.

“Really, Rob I am coming down right now,” Hunter texts at 6:54 p.m. “I really promise. Was in the bathroom buddy. Coming right this second. ”

Thirty seconds later Savage replies: “We’re at your door. Open it.”

What these apparent minders told Hunter next isn’t recorded on his devices. We know Hunter stays up the rest of that night, logging into an encrypted government site, “secure.login.gov,” a number of times until 4:04 a.m.
Where are we going here, did Hunter kill a hooker?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Catching up, so probably has been discussed...but Steve Bannon was on TimcastIRL tonight, as well as on his bonus segment on his paysite. I posted cliffs of the bonus segment in another thread, figured I'd C&P here as well-

Gets right into it, Tim instantly asks if Bannon thinks Trump won & was there fraud. Zero hesitation, he replies yes. Says Arizona is coming to light, but it is not where the most aggregious fraud occured. He said "Georgia is about to blow up, Pennsylvania is going to blow up...Wisconsin is the easiest to prove, and I think you're eventually going to get to the cesspool that is Michigan."

Bannon says those who orchestrated all this knew the country club republicans would back down, and they did.

Pool asks about timeframe, all this "wait til next week" & stuff like that. Bannon talks about the Ga Senate runoff, and how 25% of republican voters didn't show up because they thought their vote didn't matter, with all the fraud. He says that's why this is all so important, so people trust the elections. "It's going to take as long as it's going to take. Right? And when it's done, it's done...and don't worry about-they're going to decertify it, they're gonna- ya know- Trump's going to get back in office & everything. That's all in the future to come. The work that's before us now, is to get all these forensic audits done in these states."

Bannon- "We are heading towards a Constitutional crisis, the likes of which has never been seen in this Country. You can lay that on the doorstep of Mike Pence." Called Pence a "gutless moron" 🤣

"Let's cut to the chase of what this is- What this is, is Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta & Milwaukee...They stole it."

He talks about helping run the 2016 campaign, and how insanely difficult it was to turn out over 60 million people to vote. Says emphatically there is zero chance Biden got 81 million. He talks about how the dems expected to win big in the house and senate. The fact they did not do that, but Biden got 81 million votes is not believable.

They talk about cancel culture, and how the right doesn't fight as hard or smart as the left. He thinks that the corporations are bigger enemies than the establishment democrats, because they have the ability to bring the ecomonic warfare to the individual.

They discuss the 4th turning, and how we are in the middle of it. Bannon says in 4 or 5 years we will either be the republic our founding fathers bequeathed to us, imperfections and all, or something completely different. Says they(cultural marxism) have infiltrated everything- education, military, etc. They had to steal it on November 3rd because we have the votes.

He then talks about important leaders right now, like Tim Pool, Jack Posobiec, Andy Ngo, etc. Interesting comment, he mentions 10 years ago Pool was a nobody & now he is a leader in this media. He then said "You know... Lincoln's a railroad lawyer. Sherman's a crazy guy down at the military academy in Louisiana. Grant is a drunk. Lee is fighting Commanches in San Antonio, Texas. All of a sudden in a period of just 24 months, these are personages on the world stage changing history. That's what is happening here."

Ian asks who exactly the enemy is, who are we supposed to be fighting? Not clearcut like, oh Saddam is bad, let's fight Iraq. Bannon responds that it is the globalists, "the globalist media, the financial institutions on wall street, everything that is trying to take power away & money away everyday from the working man & the middle class. They've destroyed the middle class."

He talks about women and mothers being pushed too far, like we see with people fighting back against the school boards and critical race theory. Compares it to women helping to lead the French Revolution.

Pool thinks if evidence comes out that show Biden did not win, we will not see a commission or anything, but we will see bullets. Bannon disagreed. He thinks violence plays right into their hands, and gives them the green light to crush you with the State's power. He claims several times that we are winning. Pool adds that anyone advocating for violence is a fed.

All in all, a good listen. Bannon stayed out of the weeds, I assume on purpose. I think with Pool's audience, he wanted to hit the big points, and not get into details that would lose people.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
For those that want a DEEP dive, here is the article referenced at the start of this clip:

That is a really, really good read. Judging by the few likes your post got, I don't think many read the article, but everyone should. Excellent details about all the covid vaccine related deaths, and adverse reactions.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The board left and the superintendent called in the sheriff and they arrested people who refused to leave.

Yep. Fuck these loser "cops"...This is America, you brown shirt douche nozzles.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Catching up, so probably has been discussed...but Steve Bannon was on TimcastIRL tonight, as well as on his bonus segment on his paysite. I posted cliffs of the bonus segment in another thread, figured I'd C&P here as well-

Gets right into it, Tim instantly asks if Bannon thinks Trump won & was there fraud. Zero hesitation, he replies yes. Says Arizona is coming to light, but it is not where the most aggregious fraud occured. He said "Georgia is about to blow up, Pennsylvania is going to blow up...Wisconsin is the easiest to prove, and I think you're eventually going to get to the cesspool that is Michigan."

Bannon says those who orchestrated all this knew the country club republicans would back down, and they did.

Pool asks about timeframe, all this "wait til next week" & stuff like that. Bannon talks about the Ga Senate runoff, and how 25% of republican voters didn't show up because they thought their vote didn't matter, with all the fraud. He says that's why this is all so important, so people trust the elections. "It's going to take as long as it's going to take. Right? And when it's done, it's done...and don't worry about-they're going to decertify it, they're gonna- ya know- Trump's going to get back in office & everything. That's all in the future to come. The work that's before us now, is to get all these forensic audits done in these states."

Bannon- "We are heading towards a Constitutional crisis, the likes of which has never been seen in this Country. You can lay that on the doorstep of Mike Pence." Called Pence a "gutless moron" 🤣

"Let's cut to the chase of what this is- What this is, is Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta & Milwaukee...They stole it."

He talks about helping run the 2016 campaign, and how insanely difficult it was to turn out over 60 million people to vote. Says emphatically there is zero chance Biden got 81 million. He talks about how the dems expected to win big in the house and senate. The fact they did not do that, but Biden got 81 million votes is not believable.

They talk about cancel culture, and how the right doesn't fight as hard or smart as the left. He thinks that the corporations are bigger enemies than the establishment democrats, because they have the ability to bring the ecomonic warfare to the individual.

They discuss the 4th turning, and how we are in the middle of it. Bannon says in 4 or 5 years we will either be the republic our founding fathers bequeathed to us, imperfections and all, or something completely different. Says they(cultural marxism) have infiltrated everything- education, military, etc. They had to steal it on November 3rd because we have the votes.

He then talks about important leaders right now, like Tim Pool, Jack Posobiec, Andy Ngo, etc. Interesting comment, he mentions 10 years ago Pool was a nobody & now he is a leader in this media. He then said "You know... Lincoln's a railroad lawyer. Sherman's a crazy guy down at the military academy in Louisiana. Grant is a drunk. Lee is fighting Commanches in San Antonio, Texas. All of a sudden in a period of just 24 months, these are personages on the world stage changing history. That's what is happening here."

Ian asks who exactly the enemy is, who are we supposed to be fighting? Not clearcut like, oh Saddam is bad, let's fight Iraq. Bannon responds that it is the globalists, "the globalist media, the financial institutions on wall street, everything that is trying to take power away & money away everyday from the working man & the middle class. They've destroyed the middle class."

He talks about women and mothers being pushed too far, like we see with people fighting back against the school boards and critical race theory. Compares it to women helping to lead the French Revolution.

Pool thinks if evidence comes out that show Biden did not win, we will not see a commission or anything, but we will see bullets. Bannon disagreed. He thinks violence plays right into their hands, and gives them the green light to crush you with the State's power. He claims several times that we are winning. Pool adds that anyone advocating for violence is a fed.

All in all, a good listen. Bannon stayed out of the weeds, I assume on purpose. I think with Pool's audience, he wanted to hit the big points, and not get into details that would lose people.
I watched most of it. Bannon is a smart dude. I’m glad he is reaching Tim’s audience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom