Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
This is referencing the change on the virus origin.
So the idea is that only the DIA knows this guy defected and the whitehouse and SOS have no idea prior to their big meeting with China, but we got wind that he might have disappeared and talking points memo went out to change the origin narrative? For what purpose?

If I’m Fauci and Collins and there is any possibility I funded this thing in any part and I think that info might come out, I’m not saying maybe it came from a lab. I’m finding the responsible bat/pangolin and doubling down on that being the most likely origin. If I can’t find the bat/pangolin (which obviously they can’t because it doesn’t exist), I’m injecting a bunch of bats with something close enough I can blame them. If that doesn’t work, I make it up just like all the other BS I’ve spewed over the last year plus. The media and big tech will cover for me and go along with the story enough to call the lab origin a crazy conspiracy theory not supported by the facts.

I mean, we have have know since last April when Luc Montagnier said it was engineered and had bits of HIV in it that it came from a lab. Why would Fauci and Collins change the story now?

Brian Cates is this board’s wet dream. Am I the only one that thinks he is totally unbelievable? He’s just over the top for me even on things that I do believe. If it’s too good to be true it’s probably not true.

Man_Throws_Shoes_At_Bush-2.gif

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
So the idea is that only the DIA knows this guy defected and the whitehouse and SOS have no idea prior to their big meeting with China, but we got wind that he might have disappeared and talking points memo went out to change the origin narrative? For what purpose?

If I’m Fauci and Collins and there is any possibility I funded this thing in any part and I think that info might come out, I’m not saying maybe it came from a lab. I’m finding the responsible bat/pangolin and doubling down on that being the most likely origin. If I can’t find the bat/pangolin (which obviously they can’t because it doesn’t exist), I’m injecting a bunch of bats with something close enough I can blame them. If that doesn’t work, I make it up just like all the other BS I’ve spewed over the last year plus. The media and big tech will cover for me and go along with the story enough to call the lab origin a crazy conspiracy theory not supported by the facts.

I mean, we have have know since last April when Luc Montagnier said it was engineered and had bits of HIV in it that it came from a lab. Why would Fauci and Collins change the story now?

Brian Cates is this board’s wet dream. Am I the only one that thinks he is totally unbelievable? He’s just over the top for me even on things that I do believe. If it’s too good to be true it’s probably not true.

1624397896662.gif

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

After that last sentence or two, I'd like to commend you for your gif placement sir. Out. Standing. :ROFLMAO:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

There is a Lot More Believable Than Not

Have You Ever Heard of Inter-Agency Rivalry

BTW MIL Hates CIA

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Toll Roads Work In The GOAT
Toll Roads are built by government. If you’re referring to Orlando, the GOAT, there are 2 main toll agencies, Florida’s Turnpike, which is part of Florida Dept of Transportation and directly under the Governor. The other one in Orlando is the Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX). They are governed by a board that is government, but not directly under the Governor.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Brian Cates & the material he's gathering has been absolutely fire. I feel like I've gained a lifetime of journalistic heroes in the last 9 months or so, and I just found out about him practically weeks ago. Dude is all on top of the Spygate/Durham thing, and now the Chinese Defector.

Cates works hard, but a lot of us itt have followed him for years dating back to him only using a pseudonym. Be careful & read closely, much of what he “reports” is what he wishes was occurring, his opinions, etc. He’s made some bold predictions in the past that fell flat.

He does clarify better these days using keywords that clearly indicate opinions or otherwise unknown information. Like any other reporting key words are.....well......key.

G8R-H8R

Elite
Mixed feelings about this Chinese defector and what it might entail. Seems too good to be true. Heck if I were that guy and wanted to sincerely spread truth I wouldn’t trust anyone in our government.

What if it was all Fauci etc and blame China was/is the safety net? What if China is ok taking the blame as they know they’ll be no consequence and taking heat off the real conspirators?

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

I think that once he defected to those who would actually protect him (DNI) and not those he was going to implicate (Biden, etc.), then the white hats could leverage the black hats behind closed doors to actually start steering the narrative towards the truth.

Just think how Biden must have shit his pants when he found out we had this guys, he was talking, and it was all about how they compromised Hunter and own Joe. People like Fauchi, et al., are too arrogant and stupid to have thought this could ever happen. They thought they had all of the ChiCom organized crime syndicate on their side and nobody of any relevance would escape without being Clintoncided.

Latest posts

Top Bottom