Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
Taken from a buddy of mine, who has been “awake” for 10+ years.

Rabbit hole of all rabbit holes. Most of this has been mentioned in pieces over the years, but this nicely brings things together. Who knows!

TL/DR. Books written over 100 years ago by a guy named Lockwood are way too coincidental, and predict much of today’s events.
Also, White hats and Black Hats have been using Tesla technology “looking glass” to glimps into the future, and lay out their plans to benefit their desired future outcome. Since 2012, the only future view is one of black hat’s demise and nothing they do can stop what’s coming.

I learned of Ingersoll Lockwood about 4 years ago and the story was so fascinating that I kept thinking that there must be more to this. As I started to look deeper, I was amazed at what I found. The more I dug, the more I learned and the more unbelievable it all became. I would be remiss if I did not take a stab at putting together how it all connects to what is happening, because I assure you, it does. So here goes.

For those unaware and a refresher for those that are, Ingersoll Lockwood was a mysterious literary figure with futuristic and visionary content, well over a century ahead of his time. He authored many books, but a few stand out, for reasons that are truly unexplainable.

Lockwood wrote, ‘Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump and His Wonderful Dog Bulger’ in 1889. A few years later, in 1893, Lockwood authored, ‘‘Baron Trump’s Marvellous Underground Journey’. The stories are of a wealthy young Baron who lives in Trump Castle. The young Baron embarks on time travelling adventures through human history and his journey consists of traveling to Russia, “depicting a ‘World within a World’ which the young Baron explores with his dog using a guidebook provided by the ‘master of all masters’, coincidentally named Don. In summary, we have a boy named Baron, living in Trump castle, taught by a man named Don, using time travel technology. Now reconciling these were written over 100 years ago, the striking resemblance of the real Baron Trump and the ‘fictitious’ boy on the cover of ‘Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey’, it is all truly bizarre and I suppose, this all could be chalked up to random coincidence, if this was the end of the story.

In 1896 Lockwood went on to write his most famous book, ‘1900, Or The Last President’, which describes a politically charged New York City, where a political outsider has overcome stiff opposition to be elected President of the United States. Mob rule threatens, and marching protests rove up and down Fifth Avenue, where coincidentally, Trump Tower is currently located. The Last President even had the familiar name of Pence as a member of the president’s own cabinet. Still just coincidence?

This is where it begins to all tie together. In addition to the books mentioned above that defy logic, Ingersoll Lockwood passed on his knowledge to S. G. Samuels, who shared what was called….“The Great Awakening”. Sound familiar? To anyone that has been paying attention, undoubtedly. Where have we heard this before? The Great Awakening was made famous through the military operation known as Q. We began to see proof after proof and were asked time and time again, almost as if begging us to notice and dig deeper - ‘How many coincidences before MATHEMATICALly impossible?’ The answer is far less than what has been shown.

How could Ingersoll Lockwood, who died over 100 years ago, describe so many current events with such precise detail? Many think the likely answer is time travel and/or Looking Glass, Yellow book, or similar advanced technology. We know John Trump, MIT professor and one of the smartest humans in the country, was Donald Trump’s uncle. He was tasked with the collection of Tesla’s life’s work after his 1943 death. The Tesla papers are rumored to include instructions on how to make a time travel device, free energy and other exotic tech, which are all still under lock and key, to the public, for now. Surely, one doesn't find time travel tech and let it sit idle collecting dust. Recall the pictures of John Trump and Julian Assange, and with the knowledge of John Trump’s connection to time travel tech and also Assange’s present role in the Great Awakening and then draw your own conclusion and see if time travel fits into the puzzle.

I have mentioned Looking Glass several times over the years and for the sake of brevity, will try to keep it simple in this post. Basically, White hats and black hats were both using the Looking Glass tech for decades to see possible futures and would then deduce or backwards engineer the choices that must have had to be made in order to get to THAT timeline, which was the desired timeline. However, for the first time, ALL timelines converged on Dec. 21st 2012. The only timeline that could be seen after that date was a positive timeline. A timeline where we see dark to LIGHT, or, THE GREAT AWAKENING for humanity. It is said, no matter how many times the bad guys looked, desperately hoping for an opportunity to maintain control, the timeline remained set and never wavered, eventually becoming painfully obvious that nothing can stop what is coming.

As I began to dig even deeper, the more strange it all became. I learned of a company named Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. It is located at…1717 (KEK) Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC. The more I looked into this group the weirder yet clearer things became.

Their mission is “to build a brighter future for humanity, starting with the resurgence of American exceptionalism. We leverage what our founder called ‘future vision’ where we deliver solutions based on Trade Secret Predictive Intelligence Team/Technology (TSPI), a mix of futurist inventions, artificial intelligence and machine learning, all used for the good of humanity. We communicate publicly on our own Open Source Intelligence Platforms (OSINT) as trusted Media Sources (CDMG, CSMG, TTN, more to come…). We unleash New Technology Safeguards to Defend Humanity from novel Threats (NTSD) and to Accelerate the Great Awakening (NTAGA). We market our solutions first, on our own Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Media Platforms, then on strategic mainstream media (MSM) platforms.”

They state: “We must TRAVEL into the past, BEFORE we can explore our future in SPACE…” Sound familiar?

Take a look at their portfolio....very interdasting.

Space Force Labs
Ongoing R&D
Gravity Reduction & Anti-gravity (Easy work if you have the original designs of the Haunebu I-III)
Tesla-based Spacecraft Accelerator (Easy work if you have copies of the stolen Tesla Papers)

Does any of these topics sound familiar?

Diving deeper into the website I stumbled upon a page that states boldly - Trust The Plan. Sound familiar?

The Board of Directors of Ingersoll Lockwood consists of 8 members, almost all former military, all patriots. Sound familiar? Recall Q drop #60 ‘You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands. Of those (LESS THAN 10 people) only three are non-military.’

Is Ingersoll Lockwood the keystone that connects it all? Who knows but Q, the Great Awakening, The Last President, Donald Trump, Tesla, time travel, space travel and much more, all connect, so maybe it is, as Q kept telling us ‘we have more than we know’ and ‘future proves past’!!! Or it is all just a bunch of random coincidences...🐸

JonnySober

Poster
I pretty much disagree with most of this.

Stirring up the hornets nest before you spray it with pest killer isn't a sounds strategy. The majority of the country was completely asleep in 2016. It would've been so easy to squash the majority. They would've come in the night and nobody would've known what happened.

Now, we have critical mass. Trump could've turned the heel in a much less disruptive manner if that was his actual objective. I also know people in his circle personally, and they are good people. The audits in AZ are significant. The grassroots backlash against CRT is significant. The turning tide against COVID is significant. All of that happened in about 3 months. Yet there is no plan????

This is a battle between Marxism and Freedom. Trump's family, including his father, we re part of the John Birch Society that was beating this drum 60 years ago. DJT has been calling this out for decades. There has been no change in course. He supported Reagan. He didn't like Bush (I wonder why). And we no longer have to wonder who's for us or against us. All of the masks have been revealed within the institutions. We literally had Biden telling us he would use the government against the people this week. There is no ground for people to claim that our institutions are benevolent.

The war is between those who believe in God and those who worship themselves (Satan). Ultimately we already know who wins the war.

Our job is to stand firm. Don't bow down to falsehoods. Rally at the grassroots level . Go get on school boards. Run for city council. Support those groups that are fighting back. Ultimately, we need men to step up and lead.
The nest is stirred and it is to be sprayed. We disagree on who the nest is and who will be doing the extinguishing

I agree with most of what you said and all of that can be done outside of trusting the plan

Trusting this plan serves no purpose.

The country was ready for action in 2016. Hence the election of Trump inspire of however much fraud occurred

People have rejected MSM for a while. Showing the corruption and downright depravity of Big Pharma didn't require Covid and allowing herr Fauci to butcher the elderly, the economy and the human spirit in general

I know who wins in the end

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Stirring up the hornets nest before you spray it with pest killer isn't a sounds strategy. The majority of the country was completely asleep in 2016. It would've been so easy to squash the majority. They would've come in the night and nobody would've known what happened.

Now, we have critical mass. Trump could've turned the heel in a much less disruptive manner if that was his actual objective. I also know people in his circle personally, and they are good people. The audits in AZ are significant. The grassroots backlash against CRT is significant. The turning tide against COVID is significant. All of that happened in about 3 months. Yet there is no plan????

This is a battle between Marxism and Freedom. Trump's family, including his father, we re part of the John Birch Society that was beating this drum 60 years ago. DJT has been calling this out for decades. There has been no change in course. He supported Reagan. He didn't like Bush (I wonder why). And we no longer have to wonder who's for us or against us. All of the masks have been revealed within the institutions. We literally had Biden telling us he would use the government against the people this week. There is no ground for people to claim that our institutions are benevolent.

The war is between those who believe in God and those who worship themselves (Satan). Ultimately we already know who wins the war.

Our job is to stand firm. Don't bow down to falsehoods. Rally at the grassroots level . Go get on school boards. Run for city council. Support those groups that are fighting back. Ultimately, we need men to step up and lead.
lNUh0uV.gif

The whole idea of him being involved is just the absolute most absurd idea as it literally did NOT need to be done and is the most ILLOGICAL thing I have ever heard. What GOOD comes from the Deep State waking up the masses to their evil? When they had Zero doing his shit for 8 years, and Hillcunt to follow it right up as it was "A LOCK" for her to win, so nobody would have questioned shit as everyone was, as said, very asleep at the time.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The kiosk at the taco bell by me is actually still closed down due to covid. It's only open to ordering at the drive through or the counter hahaha
Mine had kiosks before Wuhan. They shut down indoor dining, like everyone else, during the Wuhan scare. They then reopened for indoor dining temporarily. Closed again. When they reopened all the order takers were gone and only food prep people worked there. Kiosks are the only way to order inside and they demand either a cell # to text a receipt or an email address...neither of which I am giving them. Ergo, Taco Bell made the "never go to again" list. Beside, Taco Casa is tastier and portions are larger.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I’ve considered this angle. Think about it…a divided America is a weak America. Trump has done a masterful job of “waking” people up, which in turn has split the country in half. So, if you assume that was his main goal - mission accomplished. To counter this narrative many will ask, why go out of your way to expose your own corruption? The answer is easy if you KNOW that you’ll face zero repercussions in the long run. (How many arrests have resulted from our movement?) Why would they care about public perception if they know they’re going to eventually rule us all? If you look at our current situation from this perspective, a lot of what we’ve been through makes more sense. These up coming rallies are a big barometer for me personally. If Trump comes out swinging with receipts and new ideas for people to mobilize and move our country forward then maybe there’s hope he really is on our side. If he comes out with the same routine we’ve seen over the past few years (‘we caught them all let’s see what happens…yada yada yada) there’s a good chance we’re being played.

Who the f knows at this point.

You are correct about the last line. I think it’s a big leap to think Trump is a part of the DS plan. People talk about shape shifters and other ridiculous stuff in here and I think that theory about Trump is up with those absurd claims. Again, I guess anything could happen but some less likely than others to occur

BTAvenger

Elite

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
You are correct about the last line. I think it’s a big leap to think Trump is a part of the DS plan. People talk about shape shifters and other ridiculous stuff in here and I think that theory about Trump is up with those absurd claims. Again, I guess anything could happen but some less likely than others to occur
Yeah not saying I buy it, just saying that I’ve considered all options. I think Trump will end up on the right side of history, but this movement needs him to stop playing coy.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Rabbit hole of all rabbit holes. Most of this has been mentioned in pieces over the years, but this nicely brings things together. Who knows!

TL/DR. Books written over 100 years ago by a guy named Lockwood are way too coincidental, and predict much of today’s events.
Also, White hats and Black Hats have been using Tesla technology “looking glass” to glimps into the future, and lay out their plans to benefit their desired future outcome. Since 2012, the only future view is one of black hat’s demise and nothing they do can stop what’s coming.

I learned of Ingersoll Lockwood about 4 years ago and the story was so fascinating that I kept thinking that there must be more to this. As I started to look deeper, I was amazed at what I found. The more I dug, the more I learned and the more unbelievable it all became. I would be remiss if I did not take a stab at putting together how it all connects to what is happening, because I assure you, it does. So here goes.

For those unaware and a refresher for those that are, Ingersoll Lockwood was a mysterious literary figure with futuristic and visionary content, well over a century ahead of his time. He authored many books, but a few stand out, for reasons that are truly unexplainable.

Lockwood wrote, ‘Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump and His Wonderful Dog Bulger’ in 1889. A few years later, in 1893, Lockwood authored, ‘‘Baron Trump’s Marvellous Underground Journey’. The stories are of a wealthy young Baron who lives in Trump Castle. The young Baron embarks on time travelling adventures through human history and his journey consists of traveling to Russia, “depicting a ‘World within a World’ which the young Baron explores with his dog using a guidebook provided by the ‘master of all masters’, coincidentally named Don. In summary, we have a boy named Baron, living in Trump castle, taught by a man named Don, using time travel technology. Now reconciling these were written over 100 years ago, the striking resemblance of the real Baron Trump and the ‘fictitious’ boy on the cover of ‘Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey’, it is all truly bizarre and I suppose, this all could be chalked up to random coincidence, if this was the end of the story.

In 1896 Lockwood went on to write his most famous book, ‘1900, Or The Last President’, which describes a politically charged New York City, where a political outsider has overcome stiff opposition to be elected President of the United States. Mob rule threatens, and marching protests rove up and down Fifth Avenue, where coincidentally, Trump Tower is currently located. The Last President even had the familiar name of Pence as a member of the president’s own cabinet. Still just coincidence?

This is where it begins to all tie together. In addition to the books mentioned above that defy logic, Ingersoll Lockwood passed on his knowledge to S. G. Samuels, who shared what was called….“The Great Awakening”. Sound familiar? To anyone that has been paying attention, undoubtedly. Where have we heard this before? The Great Awakening was made famous through the military operation known as Q. We began to see proof after proof and were asked time and time again, almost as if begging us to notice and dig deeper - ‘How many coincidences before MATHEMATICALly impossible?’ The answer is far less than what has been shown.

How could Ingersoll Lockwood, who died over 100 years ago, describe so many current events with such precise detail? Many think the likely answer is time travel and/or Looking Glass, Yellow book, or similar advanced technology. We know John Trump, MIT professor and one of the smartest humans in the country, was Donald Trump’s uncle. He was tasked with the collection of Tesla’s life’s work after his 1943 death. The Tesla papers are rumored to include instructions on how to make a time travel device, free energy and other exotic tech, which are all still under lock and key, to the public, for now. Surely, one doesn't find time travel tech and let it sit idle collecting dust. Recall the pictures of John Trump and Julian Assange, and with the knowledge of John Trump’s connection to time travel tech and also Assange’s present role in the Great Awakening and then draw your own conclusion and see if time travel fits into the puzzle.

I have mentioned Looking Glass several times over the years and for the sake of brevity, will try to keep it simple in this post. Basically, White hats and black hats were both using the Looking Glass tech for decades to see possible futures and would then deduce or backwards engineer the choices that must have had to be made in order to get to THAT timeline, which was the desired timeline. However, for the first time, ALL timelines converged on Dec. 21st 2012. The only timeline that could be seen after that date was a positive timeline. A timeline where we see dark to LIGHT, or, THE GREAT AWAKENING for humanity. It is said, no matter how many times the bad guys looked, desperately hoping for an opportunity to maintain control, the timeline remained set and never wavered, eventually becoming painfully obvious that nothing can stop what is coming.

As I began to dig even deeper, the more strange it all became. I learned of a company named Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. It is located at…1717 (KEK) Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC. The more I looked into this group the weirder yet clearer things became.

Their mission is “to build a brighter future for humanity, starting with the resurgence of American exceptionalism. We leverage what our founder called ‘future vision’ where we deliver solutions based on Trade Secret Predictive Intelligence Team/Technology (TSPI), a mix of futurist inventions, artificial intelligence and machine learning, all used for the good of humanity. We communicate publicly on our own Open Source Intelligence Platforms (OSINT) as trusted Media Sources (CDMG, CSMG, TTN, more to come…). We unleash New Technology Safeguards to Defend Humanity from novel Threats (NTSD) and to Accelerate the Great Awakening (NTAGA). We market our solutions first, on our own Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Media Platforms, then on strategic mainstream media (MSM) platforms.”

They state: “We must TRAVEL into the past, BEFORE we can explore our future in SPACE…” Sound familiar?

Space Force Labs
Ongoing R&D
Gravity Reduction & Anti-gravity (Easy work if you have the original designs of the Haunebu I-III)
Tesla-based Spacecraft Accelerator (Easy work if you have copies of the stolen Tesla Papers)

Diving deeper into the website I stumbled upon a page that states boldly - Trust The Plan. Sound familiar?

The Board of Directors of Ingersoll Lockwood consists of 8 members, almost all former military, all patriots. Sound familiar? Recall Q drop #60 ‘You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands. Of those (LESS THAN 10 people) only three are non-military.’

Is Ingersoll Lockwood the keystone that connects it all? Who knows but Q, the Great Awakening, The Last President, Donald Trump, Tesla, time travel, space travel and much more, all connect, so maybe it is, as Q kept telling us ‘we have more than we know’ and ‘future proves past’!!! Or it is all just a bunch of random coincidences...🐸

I'm So Hard I Could Do the Entire Squad of The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and Still Have Enough Left in The Tank to Knockout the Bay Watch Babes

TriggerHappyJack

Random Average Guy
Founder

Space Force Labs
Ongoing R&D

Man, between this awesome post and rabbit-hole and @Cyberty ’s informative post earlier this has been a great day of learning so far; and it’s not even Noon yet!

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Rasmussen has him @ 52%

Lol @ rasmussen

Think Rasmussen had Trump at around 48%

How much is even the "right wing" polling diluted?

What's the true pro America to left wing dope ratio?

A big part of the matrix is us thinking it's close or we are outnumbered....we aren't
Correct. When you think all is lost or are losing hope, just remember Trump won in an epic LANDSLIDE and that we are in the vast majority of Americans sick of the shit we are seeing each day. Sometimes you have to show them . . . with “them” being the average citizen being awakened.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

1624639518890.gif

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Space Force Labs
Ongoing R&D

1624640124817.gif

TTUcamper

Elite

TTUcamper

Elite
If you guys haven't listened to the new Rogan podcast with Weinstein you are missing out bigly. Probably the most profound podcast I've ever heard.

Ivermectin is a cure and we've known for a while, but the couldn't roll out an experimental vaccine with a cure out there so they let millions die and buried it. No money in ivermectin. Also the vaccine is dangerous and big pharma has been lying about it.

The podcast is well worth it and I'll be shocked if they don't take it down.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Voter suppression...they’re going to try to stop the truth from coming out...this is ohhh so telling...
Yeah, seems pretty obvious. Which is why I had to ask why. Seemed too obvious.

In a way they may be correct in suppression. After all, they are looking to take dead people and other egregious things off the voter rolls to ensure everyone gets just the one vote they are suppose to have. So they are clearly trying to suppress illegal votes.

yankmenoodle

Elite
I don’t believe this is true. They can see their full chart and it has to be in the charts if they are HIV positive or negative.
Yeah, I like making shit up and posting here to see if anyone believes it. A respiratory therapist told me. She wore a hazmat suit. She was stuck twice by people jerking from having arterial blood taken.

Murphau

Poster
Founder

Space Force Labs
Ongoing R&D

wow, incredible

Top Bottom