Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Farley’s Disney Trip

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Other than the mask nazis, what should I be/not be worried about? And no iphone I will not capitalize you or disney.

Also, although I am not a fat or in a wheel chair, I fully intend on exploiting the DAS system as I am 100% disabled according to the VA.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Other than the mask nazis, what should I be/not be worried about? And no iphone I will not capitalize you or disney.

Also, although I am not a fat or in a wheel chair, I fully intend on exploiting the DAS system as I am 100% disabled according to the VA.
Good for you!

Also it's humid as fuck there in case you didn't know.

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder
You can drink everywhere but magic kingdom. If you’re going there, sneak in your alcohol in a cup. They’ve never stopped me or the wife to check what’s in the cups. Won’t be hot this weekend, but there’s tons of fucking people here due to spring break and Easter. Make sure you get reservations to whatever park your going to, then you can park hop after that. Any other questions hit me up, imma be at universal with my spawn today.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Just left Orlando. Weather should be awesome this weekend, lows 50’s hi‘s 70’s. Not much humidity IMO.
We didn’t do Disney but went to D Springs one night. I’d say the crowd is about 75-80% capacity. Could be way worse.
yes, there are mask Nazi’s out.

Long cat

Elite
Good for you!

Also it's humid as fuck there in case you didn't know.

tenor.gif

65 with 40% humidity right now. Which is basically zero. So dry we are under fire weather warning. It’s beautiful outside.

Long cat

Elite
You can drink everywhere but magic kingdom. If you’re going there, sneak in your alcohol in a cup. They’ve never stopped me or the wife to check what’s in the cups. Won’t be hot this weekend, but there’s tons of fucking people here due to spring break and Easter. Make sure you get reservations to whatever park your going to, then you can park hop after that. Any other questions hit me up, imma be at universal with my spawn today.
How’s the crowd there? My wife got some note saying they expect to be at capacity.

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder
How’s the crowd there? My wife got some note saying they expect to be at capacity.
At universal or Disney? Universal is at capacity now for both parks, unless your staying at a universal hotel. Or, in my case, if your really good about lying your way past the ticket nazis at the gate. Sometimes it pays to be a sociopath I suppose.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I guess I can make myself deal with the masks as my GOAT state of Alabama is discontinuing the bullshit as soon as we get back home!

Yep00

Poster
If he doesn't already have a park reservation he isn't getting in, I think all sold out.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
Make sure you have the Disney App on your phone. Lots of things that the general public don't prep with. Virtual Queues (and used to be fast passes), dining reservations, mobile orders, etc. You should really try to get dining reservations at any of the reservation-style restaurants for a decent meal and some sit down time without a mask. And walk up dining pretty much sucks at all WDW parks. No reservations available? Keep trying, people change/cancel reservations all the time. Some of our favorites: Epcot: Biergarten, Garden Grill. MK: Be our Guest, Crystal Palace. AK: Tusker House, Yak & Yeti. HS: Hollywood & Vine. Resorts: A lot are good, but Beaches and Cream is hard to get and worth it.

I just went on the App for the first time in 8 months. Many of the same things are still closed as Aug & Oct 2020. I think it is ridiculous to charge full admission when they have closed several things that give real value to a lot of folks: character greets, shows, fireworks shows, some rides.

Last edited:

Long cat

Elite
At universal or Disney? Universal is at capacity now for both parks, unless your staying at a universal hotel. Or, in my case, if your really good about lying your way past the ticket nazis at the gate. Sometimes it pays to be a sociopath I suppose.
I have my hotel key cards from the last time I stayed out there. One for each of the 6 of us.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
See what you need to do to ride rise of the resistance at Hollywood studios. It’s the coolest amusement park ride I’ve ever been on. We went back in the fall and had to get on our phones right at 9am to get in the digital queue. Not sure how they are doing it now, but look into it

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Did this last year at Halloween. Brought in a water bottle full of vodka. Got some club soda and drank vodka sodas the entire night.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Ok fellas, just finished getting the Tahoe packed to the brim, kids are all acting crazy, wife’s barking orders...time to get on the road to Disney. This 7 hour trip should be fun. Good thing I brought my airpods, and no apple, I will not capitalize airpods.

#cantwaittoredpilltheprincesses

AMSO

Elite
Founder
DAS is great, also recommend the alcohol. I brought in a sixer of IPAs in a cooler tucked in the bottom of the stroller at Magic Kingdom.. Had a blast! They aren't really checking too much of anything due to COVID

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Well, stopped to get gas before we head off and whatdayaknow, the mother fucking Tahoe won’t start. This has never happened before, I treat it good, just got a tune up oil change, and tranny cleanse just 2 months ago. Any idea what the fuck is going on?

Edit: jumped it off. Dunno what the deal was, the battery is good! Maybe someone left a door open last night?

Last edited:

TarCock29

Poster
Well, stopped to get gas before we head off and whatdayaknow, the mother fucking Tahoe won’t start. This has never happened before, I treat it good, just got a tune up oil change, and tranny cleanse just 2 months ago. Any idea what the fuck is going on?
I would call AAA instead of asking here. Keep us updated when you get checked in tonight. Have a great trip.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad

Edit: jumped it off. Dunno what the deal was, the battery is good! Maybe someone left a door open last night?
Worst case scenario: call an Uber XL to the closest car rental place, call a tow truck to tow the Tahoe to an auto shop. Will prob run you about a grand, but you can keep trucking on the vacation. Modern solutions and what not.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I got it up and running, one of the kids left a light on last night. Any who, we are about 3 1/2 hrs away. Got reservations for STK at Disney springs tonight. I hear it’s bauce, anyone been there?

Yep00

Poster
I got it up and running, one of the kids left a light on last night. Any who, we are about 3 1/2 hrs away. Got reservations for STK at Disney springs tonight. I hear it’s bauce, anyone been there?
Polite Pig is good stuff, if you go get the sausage links. We haven't been to STK.

Top Bottom