Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Farley’s Disney Trip

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Did this my freshman year on the old school Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It broke down and we were stuck on the ride for about an hour, so my buddy and I got out and walked around the pirate town.

Probably get put on the no-fly list for doing that nowadays.
I’d ask if you were sean, but wrong ride
So we are walking back to the gondola. We’re around France, and this fucking douchebag nearly runs over my wife and daughter and then has the audacity to say “excuse me” in a very aggressive tone, so I say “excuse me, you fuck! Why don’t you watch where you’re going!” Of course the cuck doesn’t do anything and keeps walking like he should, but then my daughter gets all butthurt bc I embarassed her. The wife yells at me, and I’m like wtf!? I didn’t do anything, why y’all getting on to me!? I’m drunk btw.
If you are in Epcot sober, I would be upset. You get a Grey Goose Slushie? Greatest drink in that hot weather.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I’ve really been pretty decent compared to how I thought I was gonna be, but here we are, made it to the last day! Last night, I showed my ass a couple times with the mask nazis. I’m gonna blame on the alcohol. Hopefully we can make it to dinner tonight at Cinderella’s castle before I’m “asked to leave”.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I’ve really been pretty decent compared to how I thought I was gonna be, but here we are, made it to the last day! Last night, I showed my ass a couple times with the mask nazis. I’m gonna blame on the alcohol. Hopefully we can make it to dinner tonight at Cinderella’s castle before I’m “asked to leave”.
Magic Kingdom twice in one trip? Dude, vodka up.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Magic Kingdom twice in one trip? Dude, vodka up.
We hopped the whole trip. Did everything in MK but Tomorrowland the first day and then hopped to Epcot for the front part of their rides. Then Day 2, we went to Hollywood studios all day, day 3 was a rest/pool day. Day 4, yesterday was Animal Kingdom and then back to Epcot for the countries, and today we are going back to MK for Tomorrowland and dinner.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
We hopped the whole trip. Did everything in MK but Tomorrowland the first day and then hopped to Epcot for the front part of their rides. Then Day 2, we went to Hollywood studios all day, day 3 was a rest/pool day. Day 4, yesterday was Animal Kingdom and then back to Epcot for the countries, and today we are going back to MK for Tomorrowland and dinner.
How did you like doing it that way? Did you drive and park everywhere? We usually do a park per day

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
How did you like doing it that way? Did you drive and park everywhere? We usually do a park per day

Yeah that’s how we have done it in the past, but I really liked the park hopping. It enabled us to be able to do the parks in increments and not let them get kind of boring, ya know?

plus we utilized DAS, which was fucking bauce.
no we didn’t drive anywhere. Stayed at Caribbean Beach. The gondola ran from here to Hollywood studios and Epcot. We used the buses for the other parks and disney springs.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Nice. Astro Orbiter is an underrated ride. Thing gets moving pretty good. Fun, especially at night.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Yeah that’s how we have done it in the past, but I really liked the park hopping. It enabled us to be able to do the parks in increments and not let them get kind of boring, ya know?

plus we utilized DAS, which was fucking bauce.
no we didn’t drive anywhere. Stayed at Caribbean Beach. The gondola ran from here to Hollywood studios and Epcot. We used the buses for the other parks and disney springs.
Bus system work pretty good?

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
I’m not up to speed but newest granddaughter is mesmerized with the Frozen movie stuff. Is there any of that their yet?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Make sure you have the Disney App on your phone. Lots of things that the general public don't prep with. Virtual Queues (and used to be fast passes), dining reservations, mobile orders, etc. You should really try to get dining reservations at any of the reservation-style restaurants for a decent meal and some sit down time without a mask. And walk up dining pretty much sucks at all WDW parks. No reservations available? Keep trying, people change/cancel reservations all the time. Some of our favorites: Epcot: Biergarten, Garden Grill. MK: Be our Guest, Crystal Palace. AK: Tusker House, Yak & Yeti. HS: Hollywood & Vine. Resorts: A lot are good, but Beaches and Cream is hard to get and worth it.

I just went on the App for the first time in 8 months. Many of the same things are still closed as Aug & Oct 2020. I think it is ridiculous to charge full admission when they have closed several things that give real value to a lot of folks: character greets, shows, fireworks shows, some rides.
This guys knows what he is talking about. Listen to this man OP

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
In no way trying to steal the thunder of this thread. That said, if your planning any kind of VaCa the rest of this year...get on it and book it. Hotels, vacation home rentals are going through the roof.

For example I book my hotels for work 4 months out knowing can cancel. I usually a month out check to confirm and if cheaper rebook. June/July hotels in Idaho are thru the roof right now. The Seattle, Portland, San Francisco from the west. LA and AZ/Vegas folks traveling to Yellowstone or Glacier is huge this summer.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
OP when you take your kids and see their faces it is a few days of bliss and great memories for them and you. All your hard work will be rewarded when you tag along for your grandkids. You may not be able to ride Space Mountain but will see so many things you missed as a kid or as a parent. Trust me.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Just got back from Vegas and had to look this thread up to see how it ended.
Ended well. Like I said, the mask secret police were a pain in the dick but overall, it went really well. I suggest doing the DAS option for anyone that is going. That shit was baller.

MittRomneysDrawers

Poster
Founder
Since I live in Seminole County I've long thought about whether as a single widower with the kids basically gone if I should get a Disney pass.

Like most things it would just be for the chicks, I don't really have a lot of "me" hobbies.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Since I live in Seminole County I've long thought about whether as a single widower with the kids basically gone if I should get a Disney pass.

Like most things it would just be for the chicks, I don't really have a lot of "me" hobbies.
You want to go to disney for the chicks???

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Disabled services pass. You go to guest relations at any of the parks as soon as you get there. Tell them you need one, they ask you what your disability is and then you tell them, get DAS (fast pass basically), profit.

it allows you to book a time for a ride so you don’t have to wait in line. So I’d book a time for a ride, go do something else and then when I’m done with that ride, go back to the one I booked. Basically just leap frogged the whole park.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Disabled services pass. You go to guest relations at any of the parks as soon as you get there. Tell them you need one, they ask you what your disability is and then you tell them, get DAS (fast pass basically), profit.

it allows you to book a time for a ride so you don’t have to wait in line. So I’d book a time for a ride, go do something else and then when I’m done with that ride, go back to the one I booked. Basically just leap frogged the whole park.
Does being mentally ill count?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
200.gif

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder
Just took a trip down the gulf side of Florida, across to Miami, then up the east coast then a stop at Disney.

I just wanted anyone who cares to know you no longer have to wear masks at Disney except when indoors which includes rides and hotels and stores. I didn't wear my mask at our hotel at all and only one jerk said something and I laughed at him.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Just took a trip down the gulf side of Florida, across to Miami, then up the east coast of including a stop at Disney.

I just wanted anyone who cares to know you no longer have to wear masks at Disney except when indoors which includes rides and hotels and stores. I didn't wear my mask at our hotel at all and only one jerk said something and I laughed at him.
Fuck the mask Nazis

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Just took a trip down the gulf side of Florida, across to Miami, then up the east coast then a stop at Disney.

Thats awesome, been wanting to take the kids back to Disney for a while but been holding out on the mask mandates.

Good to know they are about done. I’m hopeful they are 100 percent no mandates by Fall.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I’ve got universal passes. Went on the Velocicoaster the other day, it was pretty sweet.

Supposedly no masks for vaccinated people and no proof of vaccines asked for. Not sure what that means for my kids who aren’t old enough to get the shot yet.

Top Bottom