Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Farley’s Disney Trip

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So I was sipping on a brew next to a fountain. Nobody is around me, the fam has all gone to the bathroom. I obvi don’t have a faggot mask on bc I’m drinking a beer. All the signs say you “must wear a mask unless you are eating or drinking stationary”. I’m standing there, STATIONARY, drinking...and this fag disney, and no iphone, I won’t capitalize disney or iphone.....anywho, this fag disney employee...I think he was just a custodian...comes up, and he’s a real fag btw...so he says “um sir, I’m gonna need you to put your mask on” so I say to the fag what I just wrote about what the signs say. He says well I don’t know where you saw that. I said look pal, I’m enjoying this $13 Sam Adams seasonal summer ale and I’m NOT putting a fucking mask on until I’m finished, and if you have a problem with that go get your supervisor! He said yes sir and walked away like the little bitch made faggot he is. #feelsgoodman

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
200.gif

Time for the MAfuckin magic kingdom bruh! Yay no alcohol!! 😢

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I think they are planning to change it over the next year into a princess and the frog ride (unfortunately). Splash Mountain is my favorite.

On a side note, when you paste pictures in, if you wait for it to load all the way in they will post as full pictures
Just another PC bullshit move. I remember my senior trip in high school my friend jumped out of the boat on that ride and put his arm around Brier rabbit and got a picture. Back when not everything was filmed you could pull moves like that.

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder
Take an evening and check out celebration. If you want to save tons of $$, stay at a place like this next visit. $40 a night right now and a nice place to stay. https://grandorlandoresortcelebration.com/

There is a restaurant I enjoy near there called Little Italy (Celebration) http://ww12.littleitalyitalianrestaurant.com/ They have great food and the best chicken piccata.

Use your military ID and get discounts almost anywhere you go to eat or buy stuff.

Keep having fun!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So how was the first day? Is the fixins bar back at Pecos Bill? Used to load up on the salsa and cheese sauce there.
Damn bruh, we went hard in the MAfuckin paint the first day.
Unfortunately, no to your question. In fact, lots of the Magic Kingdom has been processed by COVID fags.
However comma, I did find the best restaurant in the kingdom besides Cinderella’s Castle. It’s across from the jungle cruise, called the Jungle Skip Canteen. Huge selection, food was actually really good, ANDDDDDDD, they serve alcohol! From now on folks, if you go to MK, you gotta reserve this place for lunch or dinner. Very good food and finally a place to drink in the MK.

After we beasted MK, we hopped to Epcot to knock out all their older (more Boring rides like “The Land”, which I actually found fascinating.)

Slept like a baby last night.

day2 - Epcot cool rides, lunch in France, then hopping over to Animal Kingdom for the afternoon.

side note: we counted 13 times that employees had to get onto either me or the kids for our masks. Planning on topping that shit today.

120north

Elite
Founder
Unfortunately, no to your question. In fact, lots of the Magic Kingdom has been processed by COVID fags.
However comma, I did find the best restaurant in the kingdom besides Cinderella’s Castle. It’s across from the jungle cruise, called the Jungle Skip Canteen. Huge selection, food was actually really good, ANDDDDDDD, they serve alcohol! From now on folks, if you go to MK, you gotta reserve this place for lunch or dinner. Very good food and finally a place to drink in the MK.

After we beasted MK, we hopped to Epcot to knock out all their older (more Boring rides like “The Land”, which I actually found fascinating.)

day2 - Epcot cool rides, lunch in France, then hopping over to Animal Kingdom for the afternoon.

side note: we counted 13 times that employees had to get onto either me or the kids for our masks. Planning on topping that shit today.
Skippers Canteen is legit. Do they still give the Ethiopian bread with the honey for the table? My son loves that shit.

skramer100

Elite
Founder

Nice. Yea Skippers is solid. I like living with the land. Fascinating ride. Epcot always solid day. Usually start and finish in England with a Boddingtons. That bar gets crazy at night. The English flock there and get hammered.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder

Yore doin' it right, OP...was down there a couple weeks ago with the bride and 2 daughters (5&7). Proud they also went hard in the paint, whilst yore there you just gotta get it done.

I'd bet the effeminate mask nazi you referenced was our guide (no humble brag, we did the VIP for one day and it was amazing but too expensive for a fam of 4) but the point is, he was going out of his way to call out anyone he could on the mask deal....unreal. Fortunately, I bought a purely cosmetic breathable mask, providing even less protection than the useless unbreathable ones, and he was totally fine with it - it's all about the optics.

In any event, it's always a good time at Disney despite the fact that they're at the head of the globalist line. Did The Land and other Epcot rides, Soarin' was a fave...if you happen to go back, the Mexican restaurant was fantastic. Enjoy the trip!

Yep00

Poster

I laugh at this because my fam likes to keep a running count for the cast members getting onto me for the same reason.

BigBucnNole

Elite
However comma, I did find the best restaurant in the kingdom besides Cinderella’s Castle. It’s across from the jungle cruise, called the Jungle Skip Canteen. Huge selection, food was actually really good, ANDDDDDDD, they serve alcohol! From now on folks, if you go to MK, you gotta reserve this place for lunch or dinner.

A lot of disney food is great. There is a place in the animal kingdom in the Africa section that is a formal dining/ african safari kind of deal. Really takes me back to my colonialist roots. And mostly black people are the servers, not sure Disney wiki'd the irony in that yet.

Cleetus7

Poster
Founder
Boathouse at Disney Springs is legit. Get the grouper.

We did both Universal and Disney back in February. Actually enjoyed Universal more, not as much Mask policing and overall similar to a normal trip non-pandemic. Can't imagine doing that trip in summer tho, the masks were hot af and it was 75 degrees

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Ok...I’m about to lose my patience with this whole mask thing. Ive made it to day 3 without flipping out but I’m about to red pill the fuck out of the next little bitch that says something.

5SF0TW.gif

I feel you, but try to restrain yourself. Disney's policy is to be mask nazis. All these employees fucking with you probably do not care, but are doing what they are told so they can be keep their jobs. You are way more likely to be kicked out & ruin your vacation than change anyone's mind about masks.

Oh, and fuck disney.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
In America at Epcot. Decided to take my kids to see the American Adventure for a little patriotism lesson. We get up to the top of the escalator and they are having “technical difficulties”. Any who, here’s a few pics of the flags that are hung on the way up. Surprised they aren’t cancelled as well.3982A9DC-C2DB-4ED9-81BC-76EDCD6E82FE.jpeg14645A4A-8192-4B7A-B8E4-C130451E68C2.jpeg3360A5E8-F5B7-45F3-84D7-F81CBA9DA6A1.jpeg

Last edited:

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Just another PC bullshit move. I remember my senior trip in high school my friend jumped out of the boat on that ride and put his arm around Brier rabbit and got a picture. Back when not everything was filmed you could pull moves like that.

Did this my freshman year on the old school Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It broke down and we were stuck on the ride for about an hour, so my buddy and I got out and walked around the pirate town.

Probably get put on the no-fly list for doing that nowadays.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So we are walking back to the gondola. We’re around France, and this fucking douchebag nearly runs over my wife and daughter and then has the audacity to say “excuse me” in a very aggressive tone, so I say “excuse me, you fuck! Why don’t you watch where you’re going!” Of course the cuck doesn’t do anything and keeps walking like he should, but then my daughter gets all butthurt bc I embarassed her. The wife yells at me, and I’m like wtf!? I didn’t do anything, why y’all getting on to me!? I’m drunk btw.

TJHall1

Legendary
So we are walking back to the gondola. We’re around France, and this fucking douchebag nearly runs over my wife and daughter and then has the audacity to say “excuse me” in a very aggressive tone, so I say “excuse me, you fuck! Why don’t you watch where you’re going!” Of course the cuck doesn’t do anything and keeps walking like he should, but then my daughter gets all butthurt bc I embarassed her. The wife yells at me, and I’m like wtf!? I didn’t do anything, why y’all getting on to me!? I’m drunk btw.
You did the correct thing. Don't second guess that.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Could have turned out like this. Sorry for the shitty link.

Top Bottom