Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biblical Prophecy Thread

Dude you sure are interrupting a very good thread through your BS arguments. How about you calm down you are either opposed to Christ or just a callous fool. Either way, you are a disruption and not appreciated and have no comparison in Scripture knowledge to that of Catfish of ETNVol. If you want to learn something stay onboard, as this is an important thread to many of us. But your constant foolish arguments based on your looseleaf interpretations is just baseless and done out of bad faith altogether.
How about you suck my dick? You are way late on this one. Stay in your lane.

A bunch of bad experience is bad experience, no matter how much is there it never becomes correct. My viewpoints on this are provable through the bible easily, with no interpretation needed, no conjecture, no "at the time" cuffs. The TRUTH is the truth.

Dude you sure are interrupting a very good thread through your BS arguments. How about you calm down you are either opposed to Christ or just a callous fool. Either way, you are a disruption and not appreciated and have no comparison in Scripture knowledge to that of Catfish of ETNVol. If you want to learn something stay onboard, as this is an important thread to many of us. But your constant foolish arguments based on your looseleaf interpretations is just baseless and done out of bad faith altogether.
Furthermore, for you to say that some internet cowboys like catfish and ETN are any "authority" is ridiculous. Here is how I KNOW...........

If you pose a biblical question to either of them, or anyone for that matter, and they have the answer to EVERY FUCKING QUESTION EVER, then you know they are full of shit.

Since you are clearly an authority aswell, as you have pointed out that they are more than me and therefore you are too, let me ask you the following question:

There are several different translations of the bible. This is without question. If the only reason for translation is to convert languages, (which it is) then why are there over 150 different translations in English?

The bible was written in 3 different languages originally. So there should be a max of 3 english translations to account for the differences in the 3 originals, maybe.

Why 150+? And why are there such distinct differences on topics such as "antichrist" and "rapture".

Who who benefit from this discrepancy?

Fake genius?
Yes the fake stream media touts him as a genius. He did nothing but join the world economic forum as part of their team of puppets to become a "leader" and magically the front companies started popping up for him and now he owns like 5 major companies changing the world. Dude isn't doing anything but being the controlled opposition puppet mouth piece playing the good guy billionaire.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Furthermore, for you to say that some internet cowboys like catfish and ETN are any "authority" is ridiculous. Here is how I KNOW...........

If you pose a biblical question to either of them, or anyone for that matter, and they have the answer to EVERY FUCKING QUESTION EVER, then you know they are full of shit.

Since you are clearly an authority aswell, as you have pointed out that they are more than me and therefore you are too, let me ask you the following question:

There are several different translations of the bible. This is without question. If the only reason for translation is to convert languages, (which it is) then why are there over 150 different translations in English?

The bible was written in 3 different languages originally. So there should be a max of 3 english translations to account for the differences in the 3 originals, maybe.

Why 150+? And why are there such distinct differences on topics such as "antichrist" and "rapture".

Who who benefit from this discrepancy?

If you had a shred of class, you'd exit the thread. The thread is Catfish's, created for a specific purpose, not for your cursing nor your dismissal of the thread's purpose.

This thread needs a revival. I'm starting a project to record all the biblical prophecies in KJV 1611 version and all the one's that have been fulfilled. Believe it or not I was about to start jotting this down from a source I had online which had all the prohphecies and the ones fulfilled 2,100 out of 2,500. It shows up as 404 now and I just seen it working 2-3 weeks ago. Apparently all the prophecy articles with this massive list including books, websites, etc have been scrubed from the internet. Is there a way to bring that site back or would I have to just find clusters of prophecies together, organize them then fill in the gaps with the bible itself.

If anyone is interested in helping I could use the help and maybe we can create a master file to build on daily on an excel spreadsheet or something.

Maybe the wayback machine can work for this.

Edit: I recovered them but they only show around 70 or so fulfilled prophecies now.

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
In the King James Bible, there is no person or singular being who is "the" "Antichrist". John did not even capitalize it. There are other versions that have words changed and moved slightly, but the King James, it is not, and "antichrist" is refered to as an adjective, not a noun at all.

It is my belief that this is an attempt to have those "faithful" look for a sign of the second coming, which we are specifically told not to, as Jesus lets us know that he is coming back, and to be ready at all times.................if you are looking for some sign, it is likely that you will not be ready.

Most will not be.

Another mechanism of deception is the "rapture", this doctrine is only 200 years old and leads more away who will be looking for signs.

I have agrued this before, and do not wish to again. Agree or disagree, it is up for you to decide.
Thanks but people that think they are above and have some strong understanding by adding and making up stuff are as bad as non believers. I suggest you do some studies from soome respected scholars. True biblical scholars. There will be an antichrist that will rein. Im not sure of your point and really couldnt care less. Youre more intrested in bickering then fellowship. Careful. Were Brothers in Christ

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Dr. Andy Woods is one of my favorite bible teachers. He's a theologian and an ancient Hebrew expert. He can be as dry as powder, because he's all facts and very little of his personality comes through in his teaching.

He has a series on Revelation, which he titles just by #s. But on his message for the final rebellion, he said (paraphrasing) "If I had a title for this message, it would be 'What's wrong with us (mankind) anyway?', given that these future men will live in a near-perfect world, will have no sickness, no war, every prayer answered by Christ, and yet they'll still rebel against him, proving beyond any argument man's hopeless depravity apart from spiritual reclamation by Christ."
Thank you and I have to say Sorry for attaking you and your crazy Trump thoughts. Youre my brother.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The Church isn’t shrinking, certainly not on a global level.

We are being pruned in the USA. I believe God is preparing us for the spiritual battle and figuring out who are his Caleb & Joshua’s vs the other 10.
This is what I believe. God is calling His. Giving us opportunity to step further in and if we do not He then knows. All are called few are chosen

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I believe prophecy is the best way to prove Yahweh's existence and the validity of the scriptures.

I believe we're at 2,100 prophecies fulfilled out of 2,500 now or somewhere in that ballpark. We're potentially about to enter the tribulation as soon as this year which means we're about to complete the rest of the prophecies fairly quickly. Does anyone have the entire list of prophecies? Atheists like to say it's just blind faith. I argue that a true believer's faith is based on the confirmed evidence with the prophecies, artifacts, science, and even down to our very DNA. It's impossible for a human or group of humans to have all these prophecies come to fruition over a 6,000-year period unless they were divinely inspired. The theory of evolution needs more blind faith than Christians do to believe in scripture. Evolution has not only been disproven many times as there are no examples of a change of kind today. They even tried with tiny bacterial organisms because they reproduce faster than anything else so they essentially can go through the equivalent tens of thousands of years of human reproduction, but they never ever have a result of a change of kind because the bacteria is still just bacteria.

A.) Prophecies:

1.) Fulfilled Prophecies.pdf (wordtruth.org)

B.) Artifacts: The next thing I would use to prove the bible is artifacts. Artifacts can prove the historical scriptures are legitimate.

1.) Ron Wyatt Archeology The Ark Of The Covenant Audio Cleaned & Video Stabilized 2012 - YouTube

2.) How did Ron Wyatt find the Ark of the Covenant? Full Story. - YouTube

3.) The REAL Noah's Ark FOUND by Archaeologist Ron Wyatt! - Short Documentary - YouTube

4.) Ron Wyatt Sodom & Gomarrah Documentary - YouTube

5.) Red Sea Crossing | Proof of Moses Miracle | Chariots and Blade is thought to belong to Egyptian Army - YouTube

6.) 9 Discoveries that Confirm the Bible | Proof for God - YouTube

C.) Archaeologists Find Biblical Site — Leaves Jesus Doubters Silent - YouTube

8.)Jesus Christ-The Top Ten Archaeological Discoveries: Digging for Truth Episode 140 - YouTube

C.) Biblical Science: medicines, the environment, shape of the earth, (level with a dome as all civilizations knew before fake NASA), and DNA.

Our very own DNA is absolute proof of not only intelligent design, Yahweh's mark/name is coded within are very DNA. Also, everyone knows to have a software program or website or AI robot to work properly it needs to be designed by a creator. Our DNA i1.) s which is the building blocks of what makes us human. There is no example within the natural world of these coding sequences being performed out of nothing. This is so obvious that even the mainstream scientists are saying this, but they go on to start their own conspiracy theories and say these are aliens and not Yahweh. But then we go back to the fact that Yahweh is spelled out in our own DNA. They can't refute this.

1.) : 3,000-year-old Hebrew text ( Sefer Yetzirah) the book of creation, shows you how to read messages within DNA. This video originally was taken down from jewtube after gaining millions of views. It's back up now but is being suppressed with only 9,000 views.

1. The Bible and Science | Is the Bible from God - YouTube

2.) Science Proves Biblical Truth of Christ (bitchute.com)

3.) BEFORE WE KNEW - BIBLICAL SCIENCE & Some Facts | WatchmanReview (bitchute.com)

4.) Science Confirms Biblical Creation - Dr. Jason Lisle - Calvary Chapel Chester Springs Media Ministry (bitchute.com)
5.) 6.) flat earth proof in the bible
7.) Government confirms flat earth with a dome

The odds of intelligent life forms being created out of nothing or a big bang (should destroy but not create) is 0%.
Thank you for all that, but you think the earth is flat? Its not and nothing in the bible tells you that. Be aware though the bible isnt for us to know everything. I believe the "big bang" is God saying let there be light. and thats the big bang.

None of the video that says the earth does not move proves nothing. Isiah 40;22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in. Youve given good stuff but at no point in the bible does it refer to the rotation of the earth and or that the eath is flat. Remember the Bible is for us to know everything and doesnt tell us everything. Youre taking stuff out of context and adding to it for a narrative. The vidoe of the bible refering to flat earth is the eptiome of that. Id be careful bc that is exactly what the enemy wants. Last thing its of zero importance, just like trying to argue Jesus actual birthday. Doesnt matter. People say dec 25th is a pegan day. Which is dumb as well. We celebrate Jesus birth on December 25th. Not some pegan holiday crap. Stay on course brother. Stop with the nonense and trying to prove something that isnt in the bible to discuss.

Remember the law of first mention

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I believe prophecy is the best way to prove Yahweh's existence and the validity of the scriptures.

I believe we're at 2,100 prophecies fulfilled out of 2,500 now or somewhere in that ballpark. We're potentially about to enter the tribulation as soon as this year which means we're about to complete the rest of the prophecies fairly quickly. Does anyone have the entire list of prophecies? Atheists like to say it's just blind faith. I argue that a true believer's faith is based on the confirmed evidence with the prophecies, artifacts, science, and even down to our very DNA. It's impossible for a human or group of humans to have all these prophecies come to fruition over a 6,000-year period unless they were divinely inspired. The theory of evolution needs more blind faith than Christians do to believe in scripture. Evolution has not only been disproven many times as there are no examples of a change of kind today. They even tried with tiny bacterial organisms because they reproduce faster than anything else so they essentially can go through the equivalent tens of thousands of years of human reproduction, but they never ever have a result of a change of kind because the bacteria is still just bacteria.

A.) Prophecies:

1.) Fulfilled Prophecies.pdf (wordtruth.org)

B.) Artifacts: The next thing I would use to prove the bible is artifacts. Artifacts can prove the historical scriptures are legitimate.

1.) Ron Wyatt Archeology The Ark Of The Covenant Audio Cleaned & Video Stabilized 2012 - YouTube

2.) How did Ron Wyatt find the Ark of the Covenant? Full Story. - YouTube

3.) The REAL Noah's Ark FOUND by Archaeologist Ron Wyatt! - Short Documentary - YouTube

4.) Ron Wyatt Sodom & Gomarrah Documentary - YouTube

5.) Red Sea Crossing | Proof of Moses Miracle | Chariots and Blade is thought to belong to Egyptian Army - YouTube

6.) 9 Discoveries that Confirm the Bible | Proof for God - YouTube

C.) Archaeologists Find Biblical Site — Leaves Jesus Doubters Silent - YouTube

8.)Jesus Christ-The Top Ten Archaeological Discoveries: Digging for Truth Episode 140 - YouTube

C.) Biblical Science: medicines, the environment, shape of the earth, (level with a dome as all civilizations knew before fake NASA), and DNA.

Our very own DNA is absolute proof of not only intelligent design, Yahweh's mark/name is coded within are very DNA. Also, everyone knows to have a software program or website or AI robot to work properly it needs to be designed by a creator. Our DNA i1.) s which is the building blocks of what makes us human. There is no example within the natural world of these coding sequences being performed out of nothing. This is so obvious that even the mainstream scientists are saying this, but they go on to start their own conspiracy theories and say these are aliens and not Yahweh. But then we go back to the fact that Yahweh is spelled out in our own DNA. They can't refute this.

1.) : 3,000-year-old Hebrew text ( Sefer Yetzirah) the book of creation, shows you how to read messages within DNA. This video originally was taken down from jewtube after gaining millions of views. It's back up now but is being suppressed with only 9,000 views.

1. The Bible and Science | Is the Bible from God - YouTube

2.) Science Proves Biblical Truth of Christ (bitchute.com)

3.) BEFORE WE KNEW - BIBLICAL SCIENCE & Some Facts | WatchmanReview (bitchute.com)

4.) Science Confirms Biblical Creation - Dr. Jason Lisle - Calvary Chapel Chester Springs Media Ministry (bitchute.com)
5.) 6.) flat earth proof in the bible
7.) Government confirms flat earth with a dome

The odds of intelligent life forms being created out of nothing or a big bang (should destroy but not create) is 0%.
Im so sorry to harp on this, but I just listened to more. Plese you have to much good info and have provided very good doscumentation for you to be drebbed down the flat earth hole.
This nimrod in the video is just making up stuff. The earth is my footstool. he thinks that is proof that it isnt round. Its literally refered to as a sphere. Remove this or im afraid you will lose credibility. Earth isnt flat and theres proof of it

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Does anyone have anything to add to my complete destruction of the fake black Jackass Israelites? I have about 5 pages of material so far but I'm attempting to include as much scriptures, archeological, theological, historical evidence to destroy this satanic fake cult on as many groups as I possibly can.

Here's a video on what these POS say in the streets. Could you imagine if white people said this shit. They would be burned alive.
Whats this stuff? Id like to hear more

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Hard truths:

tenor.png

Thanks but people that think they are above and have some strong understanding by adding and making up stuff are as bad as non believers. I suggest you do some studies from soome respected scholars. True biblical scholars. There will be an antichrist that will rein. Im not sure of your point and really couldnt care less. Youre more intrested in bickering then fellowship. Careful. Were Brothers in Christ
cool, show me. I am not interested in bickering, I am interested in the truth. Please show me in the King James were it says there will be An Antichrist, meaning a singular person as is commonly thought.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
cool, show me. I am not interested in bickering, I am interested in the truth. Please show me in the King James were it says there will be An Antichrist, meaning a singular person as is commonly thought.

I know you're not looking for a good faith answer, but I'll give you one anyways. "Not interested in bickering", yet that's all you've attempted to do.

There are many places. Daniel refers to him by a few different names. Revelation primarily calls him the Beast.

As John said in 1 John: Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

John acknowledged that there is an antichrist, singular, but that his spirit would be in the world even during his time, and would indwell many people. Trying to parse it down and pretend there is no such person as anti-christ because it never directly calls him that otherwise is akin to the old Muslim trick of saying that Jesus never said "I am God" (even though he did).

Is it one person? Well, it's one, but it's 2 if you include his false prophet.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Undeniably, a single person, along with his henchman. A person who will have great power, ostensibly become ruler of the world, bring together the world's armies to oppose Christ, only to find himself stripped of power and cast into eternal hell as an ordinary, powerless man.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Thank you and I have to say Sorry for attaking you and your crazy Trump thoughts. Youre my brother.

No problem, we all get passionate about politics. My apologies if I've insulted you, I don't recall, but I probably have.

Most of my "Crazy Trump thoughts" are just his words and deeds. I just implore people to take a microscope to his record, not a flyover of his campaign speeches.

Having said that, I don't think it matters any longer. Because of a number of things - AI, DNA manipulation, transhumanism and microchips in the brain - I think it's undeniable we are on the cusp of the end. Things are happening that will make humans no longer human, and, without divine intervention, put mankind in a position where we have not only have no option to resist, we would have no means to resist. It's fascinating to see people who are nothing resembling Christians with end-times beliefs grasping hold of what's facing us, such at the Google exec who quit the other day over AI danger, or Musk, who has referred to it as a demon.

100 Trumps couldn't fix where we're at, and it's only going to get worse. America isn't going to persist, isn't going to "win", only one nation will stand at the end, and it isn't ours. Truth be told, I suspect the remaining question is how long will we have to endure, how much time will there be between the collapse of civilization as we know it, and the rapture, if any.

I know you're not looking for a good faith answer, but I'll give you one anyways. "Not interested in bickering", yet that's all you've attempted to do.

There are many places. Daniel refers to him by a few different names. Revelation primarily calls him the Beast.

As John said in 1 John: Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

John acknowledged that there is an antichrist, singular, but that his spirit would be in the world even during his time, and would indwell many people. Trying to parse it down and pretend there is no such person as anti-christ because it never directly calls him that otherwise is akin to the old Muslim trick of saying that Jesus never said "I am God" (even though he did).

Is it one person? Well, it's one, but it's 2 if you include his false prophet.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Undeniably, a single person, along with his henchman. A person who will have great power, ostensibly become ruler of the world, bring together the world's armies to oppose Christ, only to find himself stripped of power and cast into eternal hell as an ordinary, powerless man.
so you think this person with have "power"

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
where? John is the only part where as the term is used, and is not singular. The above statement is 1000000% false.
As ye have heard, that antichrist will come. Undeniable.

You come across on this as a blithering idiot. There are dozens of names for Christ, doesn‘t make him dozens of different people. Calling antichrist the man of sin, the little horn, the beast, etc doesn’t change who he is. Your fixation on the term antichrist is bizarre.

Yes of course he will have power. God will allow him and his false prophet power so that the nations will worship him. Revelation couldn’t be more obvious on the matter.

Now I’m done conversing with a fool, it’s a waste of time.

Top Bottom