Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you going to the Crootn Symposium (Its blowing up! 15 spots left)

Are you attending?

• Total voters

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
President Trump has posted opportunities for his visit to your event, among other things on his new website, designed specifically to give people an opportunity to interact with him in different ways. I have asked for a visit to our Symposium. Long story short - I have officially invited President Trump as per his protocol on his official website to attend our Saturday the 17th Symposium from 10 to 2 pm. My sources tell me he is planning to be working the southern states during that time frame. Bottom line - you can't win the lottery unless you buy a ticket. And I told him that Elon Musk, Joe Rogan and Chris Farley plan to attend. Bill Gates asked for an invitation and I told him to kiss my man-spreading, micro-aggression spreading white privileged ass.

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
President Trump has posted opportunities for his visit to your event, among other things. I have officially invited President Trump as per his protocol on his official website. to attend our Saturday the 17th Symposium from 10 to 2 pm. My sources tell me he is planning to be working the southern states during that time frame. Bottom line - you can't win the lottery unless you buy a ticket.
That would be fucking insane if he actually said yes

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
President Trump has posted opportunities for his visit to your event, among other things on his new website, designed specifically to give people an opportunity to interact with him in different ways. I have asked for a visit to our Symposium. Long story short - I have officially invited President Trump as per his protocol on his official website to attend our Saturday the 17th Symposium from 10 to 2 pm. My sources tell me he is planning to be working the southern states during that time frame. Bottom line - you can't win the lottery unless you buy a ticket. And I told him that Elon Musk, Joe Rogan and Chris plan to attend. Bill Gates asked for an invitation and I told him to kiss my man-spreading, micro-aggression spreading white privileged ass.
He's coming

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Come on squanchy I want yo tbe there. I fky in at 11 continued. From Charleston. 351 I think tax incluDe d
Ive never done onne of these but really exited for this.

.i can carry or rent poles kfnsome wanna golf and others fish.
I’m not really a golfer or fisher so if anyone just wants to come and chill that’s what I’ll be doing. Down to go out and get grub though

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
I'm a maybe. Realistically, if I tell my wife that I'm going to Birmingham for a few days to hang out with my e-friends(and possibly the GOAT BDD himself), she's going to think that I've finally lost my mind for good. But, I've been known to pull this kind of shit off...Do I pay a price for a couple of weeks, post trip? Sure! But that allows me to catch up on shit in the yard and in my workshop😎

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Im not a golfer but Ill play. Ill fish all day long. Ill def hang with you though
Cool man, looking forward to meeting everyone.

I’m really not even sure there will be a convenient spot for fishing.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Attention everybody, we have 10 confirmed going so far. That means we only have 16 more spots available. This thing is blowing up fast, so if you wanna go, please let me know ASAP!

Top Bottom