Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you going to the Crootn Symposium (Its blowing up! 15 spots left)

Are you attending?

• Total voters

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Who TF is BDD?

z12ndq.gif

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
President Trump has posted opportunities for his visit to your event, among other things on his new website, designed specifically to give people an opportunity to interact with him in different ways. I have asked for a visit to our Symposium. Long story short - I have officially invited President Trump as per his protocol on his official website to attend our Saturday the 17th Symposium from 10 to 2 pm. My sources tell me he is planning to be working the southern states during that time frame. Bottom line - you can't win the lottery unless you buy a ticket. And I told him that Elon Musk, Joe Rogan and Chris Farley plan to attend. Bill Gates asked for an invitation and I told him to kiss my man-spreading, micro-aggression spreading white privileged ass.

Also invite the widower of Rush, I swear he read posts directly from TMB.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This sounds like fun but I have 4 kids, a wife, and a bunch of other shit to take care of. So unless something crazy happens I will have to miss it. I’m sure you guys will be just fine without me.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m gonna unstick the thread for now. This is a good baseline for now to help with planning. If half of the maybes show up we are nearly at capacity, so this is good info.

Super hyped to meet everyone and we will drop more details in coming weeks.

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
Well damnit - work has me going to San Antone / New Braunfels that week/weekend now. I’m going to miss it. If all goes well and y’all decide to do a round two this fall with some college football and bourbon let ol boy know.

catreaper

Master Baiter
The irony is rich. @Croot_Overlord you remember the last night I went out on Rivals with the Grandpa party this asshat was ITT talking about how I was coming over here to this POS board and I need to run along. Then this fuck is made a MOD. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See you at the party bud. I hope you’re looking forward to it as much as I am.
You need help. Legitimately.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The irony is rich. @Croot_Overlord you remember the last night I went out on Rivals with the Grandpa party this asshat was ITT talking about how I was coming over here to this POS board and I need to run along. Then this fuck is made a MOD. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please explain to me what you think is happening right now

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Ask @catreaper he knows. You know as well. I mean you were in the message chat with @croot_lord about him. 🤷‍♂️ I know what I want to happen. I would like for this dipshit to be removed as a MOD and stop fucking with me. I came here specifically to get away from his dumbass
Are you taking about this conversation?

1618354027334.png

I seriously still have no idea what is going on. I’m not an administrator and I don’t get involved with that shit. I pay @croot_lord and @JackOfSpeed to fix administrative issues on the forum. Sounds like @croot_lord fixed your problem.

IdrinkandIKNOWthings

Discouraged.
Founder
Are you taking about this conversation?

View attachment 14927

I seriously still have no idea what is going on. I’m not an administrator and I don’t get involved with that shit. I pay @croot_lord and @JackOfSpeed to fix administrative issues on the forum. Sounds like @croot_lord fixed your problem.

He did. You and him I can high five all day long.

However, this fuck stick needs to go. He goes against everything the board stands for.

Ask him how much information he has on my family.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I’m starting to get really confused and worried. I’ve called in some moderators from the Leadership Council to look into this.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
We aren’t going to tolerate threats. There is no room for that bullshit over here.

Top Bottom