Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you’re going to the symposium GITT!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@Croot_Overlord pin this shit. I tried being reasonable and messaging individually but that got nowhere...look you pieces of fuck, if you’re planning on going to the get together in July, I need to know if you are for sure a definite, what time you are getting in, if you need trans from the airport to the mansion, if you plan on playing golf Saturday morning, if you are ok rooming with someone you don’t know and vice versa. Please get up with me if you are seriously coming, bc we are running out of time and I need to nail down #s. @BigBucnNole is invited for me to kick his teeth in and filet his ears, but you have to sleep outside. Everyone else is ok!

if you’re going, please DM me all the above info! Thanks fellas!

tracking the following as definite:
@croot_lord @Croot_Overlord @Rebarcock. @Cincinattus91 @Zgdaf @Gump_Tiger @Cre8ive @JackOfSpeed @yankmenoodle @Red'75™ @IrishStout

tracking the following as possible:
@MVTPatriot @Fmoshermw @madman71 @Cletusnow @OPD77 @sbisteve @CBradSmith @tiderollsonu @RonwellQuincyDobbs @Hail_Blue @Edgehollow @JordanPetersHorn @Hoppo

Last edited:

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
@Croot_Overlord pin this shit. I tried being reasonable and messaging individually but that got nowhere...look you pieces of fuck, if you’re planning on going to the get together in July, I need to know if you are for sure a definite, what time you are getting in, if you need trans from the airport to the mansion, if you plan on playing golf Saturday morning, if you are ok rooming with someone you don’t know and vice versa. Please get up with me if you are seriously coming, bc we are running out of time and I need to nail down #s. @BigBucnNole is invited for me to kick his teeth in and filet his ears, but you have to sleep outside. Everyone else is ok!

Jesus just offer to suck dick try hard

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I've heard of this but I dont know what is going on. Please give me dates and an itinerary and I can let you know. I am genuinely very busy so I dont know if I can, but without knowing specifics I definitely cant.
All them date nights really fill the schedule...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I don't need tat's to see the inner warrior in you. It's in the eyes. But they are badass. I got a birth mark on my shin the good lord gave me. That's mark enough. SKOL!
The tats are marks of
War. I put each on after each battle. It’s a shame they just continue...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Is this going to be the required attire for lounging at the mansion?
No, this is:

borat_mankini.jpg

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

tracking the following as definite:
@croot_lord @Croot_Overlord @Rebarcock. @Cincinattus91 @Zgdaf @Gump_Tiger @Cre8ive @JackOfSpeed @yankmenoodle @Red'75™ @IrishStout

tracking the following as possible:
@MVTPatriot @Fmoshermw @madman71 @Cletusnow @OPD77 @sbisteve @CBradSmith @tiderollsonu @RonwellQuincyDobbs @Hail_Blue @Edgehollow @JordanPetersHorn @Hoppo
Where is this symposium?

Latest posts

Top Bottom