Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John 1:1

John 1:1

The following is not something that most Christians like to hear.

Jesus said something similar, he was put to death.

I was banned from 4 "Christian" forums for saying it.

What was the heretic message i was spreading ?

JESUS IS GOD'S SON !

Some it seems believe they can stop the truth getting out.
They will fail.

I will say it boldly even if It lands me in a modern inquisition court.

Jesus is NOT God !

According to the Bible Jesus is divine, has God's nature,is Godlike and is God's only begotten son, But he is not the Father because he is the son.

I understand that for a Trinitarian this is a very difficult concept to accept.
For that reason I'm using the Nicene's favourite scripture to explain the reason I believe this.

Joh 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was (a) God."
(Some older Bible include the article "a" or use "divine".)

Word: θεοῦ, Logos (spokesperson,voice, noun denoting kinship,association)

The logos (Christ) CANNOT be the same as the God

BECAUSE:

• The Logos had a BEGINNING.
We know the Creator had no beginning. That means the Logos must be another person.
This is not something new.
Rev 3:14 ...the BEGINNING (ar-khay) of the creation of God;

Let's analyse the next word "with"
• The Logos is "WITH"
Greek : pros (4314) = near, with.
No one can be with, near or beside himself, even God couldn't without contradicting himself.
Isa 45:6 ...there is none beside me. I am Yahweh (3068) and there is none else.

The Nicenen Creed's claim is that two or more individuals can be individuals and separate entities, but simultaneously also be ONE person.
At best this is philosophical conjecture at worst asinine gibberish. What it is NOT is scriptural.

We should keep in mind that John 1:1 is the icebreaker meant to cut through the permafrost of Trinity doubters.

In reality, it reveals the spurious-ness of the churches deception.
Many other attempt to find support in the Bible for this imaginative fabrication fail miserably as well.

However, here I mention only John1:1:
The first sentence is talking about 2 different divinities, one is eternal the other -John informs us - has a beginning.

The fact that the word is defined as Divine, God or a God is not a conceptual contradiction, since the Bible recognizes that there are many Gods and many Lords.
The statement of John has to be understood within the context, and any interpretation we give it cannot contradict it.

In vs 2 we have another indication that two persons are involved...
John 1:2
" all things- came into existence.... THROUGH..... "(Greek : pas Gin'-om-ahee Dee-ah' dee-ah' 01223)

Through whom ? The Logos!

If Logos was God John would have said created "BY" the Logos not "THROUGH".
Christ is the MEDIATOR between God an man. Thus God created the world "using" the Logos.
That is the reason we communicate (pray) THROUGH the mediator (Christ) TO God, NOT to Christ, because the Logos is a mediator.(1 Tim 2:5)

Believing that Jesus is God (the father).
Would require accepting the following premises:
JESUS
• Gave birth to himself.
Since he supposedly is also the father.

• Resurrected himself. (from nonexistence) keep in mind omnipotence depends upon being ALIVE.
The Bible states that the dead cannot do anything, and that God is called the immortal God, in other words God CANNOT DIE, however Jesus died because he is not God.
God cannot contradict himself and does not play paradoxical games.

• That he gave himself a superior position.
If Jesus was part of a Godhead he would already have this position.

• Gave himself the Holy spirit at baptism.
According to the Nicene creed, Jesus already had the Holy Spirit.

• Is His own mediator.
It's impossible to mediate with yourself except if God had a split personality disorder.

• Is with himself or sits besides himself.
Again it would mean God had multiple personality dissociative issues.

• God....IS our BROTHER.
Jesus stated Christians are his brothers. God does NOT have brothers, He only has son's
• gave himself eternal life.
Again, as part of a Trinity he supposedly already has eternal life.

• God is father and son, YET one person.
That means the son begat the Father.
Or/also means that the father begat a son that already existed, I feel silly just writing this.
Keep in mind that this is what the trinity doctrine wants us to believe when we accept this teaching.
How much more inconsistencies do we need ?

All These premises, if accepted, are a denial, not only, of the inspired truth that Jesus is the SON OF GOD, but also of common sense. It means accepting a doctrine that is fabricated using the quirks of bible translations and interpretations that contradicts the bible narrative.

I put forth that the Trinity is a deviation from God's inspired word and that teachers of this doctrine are leading Christendom on the broad road away from worship of the the ONE true God.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Friendly Reminder:

I thought that was well know that he is not.
I wish that was true.
I travel extensively. Everywhere the message that "Jesus is God" is promoted
In 99% of modern Bible God name has been removed and replaced with "Lord" to facilitate this deception.
I have not found yet a Christian forum that does not enforce this doctrine.

Friendly Reminder:

Thank you for making me aware of the explanation that mainstream Christian are using to promote the Nicene doctrine, they are no stranger to me.

John MacArthur is a prominent pastor Cessationist (belief that spiritual gifts do not remain available to the church) who has written hundred of books.
I agree with him on many issues that he promotes and I applaud him for most of his hypotheses and view him as an honest and faithful servant of the Lord.

That does not mean that he cannot be wrong on some issues.
The reason I take this stand is that I only believe something if it's in the Bible.
Thus I disagree with him on the concept of "Theotokos" which is the result of applying the Nicene creed to Jesus's divinity .

Reading the 1983 article you presented I found inconsistencies used to support the Trinity theory.
I will mention only one as an example.
He stated:
"Everyone who studies about Jesus must confront the issue, because of His own claims to be God."
Jesus NEVER claimed to be God he claimed to be God's son.
Interestingly a decade after he wrote the article you presented he recanted and stated publicly "I have abandoned the doctrine of "incarnational sonship."

I'm sure you mean well, but I assure you I know enough of the Nicene Creed to know that it is NOT scriptural.

It must be an evidence that I am right, that not even a single proof that I presented has EVER been addressed by any believer of the Trinity except to stop me speaking.

This is something that I do not understand............nor do I think it makes any real difference. As I understand, we have no relationship with God now, and it is only through Jesus that we do.......

Kind of like going to a underboss to be vetted before you see the real boss.

There are so many different translations of the bible that say very different things, a subject like this is hard to discuss.

Teeaichsee

Poster
Jesus is my god. He is my end and my beginning. I listen to no man pertaining to my god Jesus and let his holy spirit lead me. At this point in my relationship with Jesus I dont even need the bible anymore, the holy spirit I let lead me will always tell me what to do and it will always be in total agreement with the bible.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Yes He is. You have to ignore that he is the answer to YWHW - the great I Am AND He allowed himself to be worshipped, which was solely reserved for God, and about 18 prophecies to back into your conclusion

subhuman

Poster
Holy Trinitys me.

Jesus is the son of The Father (God).
The son cannot be the Father.
However, Jesus is of God, but in human essence.
We must also remember that God cannot die, which is why we don't say "God died on the Cross."

I believe we attain more of the understanding of this once we make it to Heaven.

This is something that I do not understand............nor do I think it makes any real difference. As I understand, we have no relationship with God now, and it is only through Jesus that we do.......

Kind of like going to a underboss to be vetted before you see the real boss.

There are so many different translations of the bible that say very different things, a subject like this is hard to discuss.
"Kind of like going to a underboss to be vetted before you see the real boss."

I understand what you mean. Consider that previously talking to God meant first offering bull or sheep sacrifice through a priestly arrangement, Christ has offered his own blood instead. This is a temporary and loving provision making communication possible regardless of our sinful state.

"There are so many different translations of the bible that say very different things, a subject like this is hard to discuss."

Yes, you are correct, difficult but possible.
There are many false prophets.
The only way to overcome them is the knowledge that fundamental doctrine NEVER contradict themselves.

Find a subject that is important to you and research it or speak with someone who can explain exclusively from the scripture if discrepancies arises you know it's not the right interpretation.

It's a fact there are some bad translations, to overcome that get a word for word translation and a Bible with abbot Smith Strongs numbers and a few different translation.

The Bible is very unique in that it is written to be understood only by those with a good heart and willing to put in the effort.

I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom