Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you going to the Crootn Symposium (Its blowing up! 15 spots left)

Are you attending?

• Total voters

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@IdrinkandIKNOWthings will you please click the ā€œContact Usā€ button at the bottom of the page and explain what is going on?

We are going to have to handle @catreaper differently because he is a moderator. If what you say is true he could be in serious trouble.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Jesus, I just got a call from one of the Big Guyā€™s staffers and they are very concerned about the security at the event now. We have to get to the bottom of this quick.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Jesus, I just got a call from one of the Big Guyā€™s staffers and they are very concerned about the security at the event now. We have to get to the bottom of this quick.
Shit thatā€™s the last thing I need right now

Prof Moody

Poster
The obvious signs that you did nothing wrong. You get asked to keep your psycho self secret under a new moniker and others will be nice to you. You canā€™t do that one thing because you are so unhinged that itā€™s obvious who you are. Then you go posting screenshots of the conversation.

IdrinkandIKNOWthings

Discouraged.
Founder
The obvious signs that you did nothing wrong. You get asked to keep your psycho self secret under a new moniker and others will be nice to you. You canā€™t do that one thing because you are so unhinged that itā€™s obvious who you are. Then you go posting screenshots of the conversation.
Thatā€™s not how it went at all you dumb fuck. Every single mod on this site can look at my post history along with @CarolinaBound2038 and see I have not posted anything remotely close to what you allude to above. Kindly go fuck yourself.

Prof Moody

Poster
Thatā€™s not how it went at all you dumb fuck. Every single mod on this site can look at my post history along with @CarolinaBound2038 and see I have not posted anything remotely close to what you allude to above. Kindly go fuck yourself.
So, youā€™re claiming you didnā€™t just post a screenshot of an alleged conversation between you & Crutinā€™ Lord where they asked you to not make it known that this handle was you and you did not then post said screenshots making it known that you are you?

IdrinkandIKNOWthings

Discouraged.
Founder
So, youā€™re claiming you didnā€™t just post a screenshot of an alleged conversation between you & Crutinā€™ Lord where they asked you to not make it known that this handle was you and you did not then post said screenshots making it known that you are you?
Eat a dick Mahler

jarhead5903

Poster
True story. Shaun is a true professional in so many arenas.

True pedo
True psycho
True midget
True sandbagger

You legitimately should have your patches torn off. You are an absolute disgrace to the Marine Corps. Semper Fi that, faggot.
Hold up here... This guy is Shaun? If yes, I hope he has Venmo for my support package to come.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Only three grunts in this thread. The one that pretends to be was a radio operator and karate teacher. Lol @IdrinkandIKNOWthings

giphy.gif

Top Bottom