Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

9:30pm EST final exit of tMB

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
giphy.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary
I think next time I get a surge of autism and mania I might make a bot to obnoxiously shitpost over there

We had a poster do that maybe 5 yrs back. First he wrote a script to give every post a "like". Damn near crashed rivals servers.

Then he made an alt that would respond to a certain poster with a set of ~10 comments that were vague enough to not be caught. The other was arguing w a bot and didn't know it. The victim (good heartedly of course) just passed away from MS.

Fellow OSU grad, who was a "data architect" or something.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We had a poster do that maybe 5 yrs back. First he wrote a script to give every post a "like". Damn near crashed rivals servers.

Then he made an alt that would respond to a certain poster with a set of ~10 comments that were vague enough to not be caught. The other was arguing w a bot and didn't know it. The victim (good heartedly of course) just passed away from MS.

Fellow OSU grad, who was a "data architect" or something.
Yeah this is gonna happen at some point. We can make a couple for this site just for amusement and master the art.

Top Bottom