Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

9:30pm EST final exit of tMB

skoerner

Poster
It would appear the mods have saved all of the gay dick pics for themselves and started the mass deletions. Hell of a way to go out, Opie.

Who was the other guy posting pawgs and other tit pics? Is he here too?

The_Tourist

Poster
giphy.gif

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I’ve been seriously inspired by OP. I’m thinking we make an army of troll accounts. We can test drive them over here before deployment. Once we get the new site up I’ll get our software guy to work
That cum guzzlet Dot.cum in NEXT.......

sanction

Legendary
Founder
We had a poster do that maybe 5 yrs back. First he wrote a script to give every post a "like". Damn near crashed rivals servers.

Then he made an alt that would respond to a certain poster with a set of ~10 comments that were vague enough to not be caught. The other was arguing w a bot and didn't know it. The victim (good heartedly of course) just passed away from MS.

Fellow OSU grad, who was a "data architect" or something.

Waving Wheat

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Yeah this is gonna happen at some point. We can make a couple for this site just for amusement and master the art.

I think a lot of their features involve invoking APIs via Javascript. If I get a bug up my ass I may run a Wireshark trace, see if I can't sniff out the API calls for creating posts.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think a lot of their features involve invoking APIs via Javascript. If I get a bug up my ass I may run a Wireshark trace, see if I can't sniff out the API calls for creating posts.
Let me know if you happen to come across with something.

We are focusin on getting the new site up, but I already told my software guy that bot production is billable time.

Starting with just getting a few content generators to boost our forum activity

@JackOfSpeed

Latest posts

Top Bottom