Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update Friday 9:pm I am baked out of my gourd,

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I had a half gummy at 7, now I am fubar.

my head feels hot but is normal temp and my eyes are on. A delay.

I am seeeejt. Things waay badly.

Cuz picked up a bag of these for us to enjoy*. I'm not. A big weed guy so a half to start is good? How long to wait for it to kick in?

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
We're going to a cuntree music show and I don't want to be a raving lunatic 2 hours in*. Thanks

Exgf & I went to a Buddy Guy show a couole summers ago. I made some edibles & we ate one about an hour before the show. We were about to walk in & weren't feeling it, so ate the other one too...big mistake, lol. We could barely stand up & probably looked like we were on pills lmao. Not a good look for front row seats🤣.

That said, we ate the perfect amount at another Buddy Guy show and had about the best high of our lives.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Exgf & I went to a Buddy Guy show a couole summers ago. I made some edibles & we ate one about an hour before the show. We were about to walk in & weren't feeling it, so ate the other one too...big mistake, lol. We could barely stand up & probably looked like we were on pills lmao. Not a good look for front row seats🤣.

That said, we ate the perfect amount at another Buddy Guy show and had about the best high of our lives.
This is Willie Nelson and Chris Stapleton and Sheryl Crow. I figure a half gummy and 3-4 beers will get the job done

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This is Willie Nelson and Chris Stapleton and Sheryl Crow. I figure a half gummy and 3-4 beers will get the job done

Last few shows I have been to, I blazed beforehand, then sipped beer & hit the pen during the show. Had a perfect buzz for all 3- Metallica & Greta Van Fleet, Joe Bonamassa, and Kingfish. Been a fun year of live music for me so far.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Just stick with these bro. A whole bad does the trick for me every time.

a78c03a1-dfc7-45fb-b27a-e75b934b8a8c.1b5973288c76b4bb43e63f8f89ea0cb1.jpeg

OPD77

Elite
Good advice above....the time it takes to hit you and how hard will depend on how your body metabolizes the edible. You've said you smoke from a pen etc...so the 10mg morsel should just help line you out a little bit. I'm 6'1 250# and 10mg edibles usually get me to where I can still function and enjoy my buzz. I only take Sativas, avoiding Hybrids and Indicas since those tend to put me out. Enjoy the ride !

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Last few shows I have been to, I blazed beforehand, then sipped beer & hit the pen during the show. Had a perfect buzz for all 3- Metallica & Greta Van Fleet, Joe Bonamassa, and Kingfish. Been a fun year of live music for me so far.
I've been getting into Greta Van Fleet lately. Good stuff

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I've been getting into Greta Van Fleet lately. Good stuff

They were great live. Not real big on their singer tbh, but the rest of the band rocks, especially the guitarist. Going to see them again in the fall, this time headlining instead of opening for Metallica.

Here was their best song from the show I went to. The second half is basically one long guitar solo.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
woke up laying on my living room floor one day super hungry.. probably been on a 2 to 3 week bender and I was finally coming around to getting an appetite..i tore into to 2 x 400mg (800mg) Nerd Ropes.. at that point i didn't care i was literally starving to death..
i was stoned out of my skull for 2 straight weeks after that and giggled like a girl the entire time

woke up laying on my living room floor one day super hungry.. probably been on a 2 to 3 week bender and I was finally coming around to getting an appetite..i tore into to 2 x 400mg (800mg) Nerd Ropes.. at that point i didn't care i was literally starving to death..
i was stoned out of my skull for 2 straight weeks after that and giggled like a girl the entire time
Stoned two weeks off of that? Gummies weren’t anywhere on the radar during my days, but how the fuck do you stay stoned 2 weeks off of eating something with THC

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Stoned two weeks off of that? Gummies weren’t anywhere on the radar during my days, but how the fuck do you stay stoned 2 weeks off of eating something with THC
idk i was fucked up dude... i was stoned for years back then some edibles just hit different

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
that was caused by the LSD and 2ce
Fun game what's the most fucked up you've ever been

For me it was Voodoo music fest 03 and I ate 10 rolls (Ecstasy) of various type and 6 hits of Gecko Acid in 24 hours. The last roll I ate I felt something pop in my head and figure I had just executed an important brain cell.

Party started at 5pm Friday with the Gecko watching Ludicris and 50 Cent then on to the Godsmack stage then downtown New Orleans for a Rave at the State Palace. After party at Bourbon St strip clubs then back to Voodoo.

In that time I met the Macho Man in a meet and greet tent and saw Marylin Manson sing Sweet Dreams into a mic that was being inserted into a girls butthole on stage.

Also saw Godsmack come out opening with the michael myers theme song so loud you could feel it in your chest.

That was also the weekend i quit smoking, I got back and was so sick for 4 days I couldn't smoke a cig and just quit after 10 years of smoking.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Nothing beats the perfecto smoke before, couple (only) drinks of your choice and, pen swats throughout. For a looong homerun of a night Laughing and enjoying all night.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Nothing beats the perfecto smoke before, couple (only) drinks of your choice and, pen swats throughout. For a looong homerun of a night Laughing and enjoying all night.

I agree. I went to see a great blues guitarist, Kingfish, in Charlotte last month. It was wednesday night so I couldn't find anyone who could go, so went by myself, fuck it. Blazed the hour & a half ride there, then had like 2 drinks & a few pen hits throughout the show. Had an AWESOME time.

I want to see this guy again, unreal blues guitarist. Only 23 years old too, here he is playing his way through the crowd and channeling his inner BB King-

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I agree. I went to see a great blues guitarist, Kingfish, in Charlotte last month. It was wednesday night so I couldn't find anyone who could go, so went by myself, fuck it. Blazed the hour & a half ride there, then had like 2 drinks & a few pen hits throughout the show. Had an AWESOME time.

I want to see this guy again, unreal blues guitarist. Only 23 years old too, here he is playing his way through the crowd and channeling his inner BB King-

Felt that brother thank you for sharing.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

It had nothing to do with Wednesday and everything to do with the hour and a half drive

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Felt that brother thank you for sharing.

Glad to share it. Wish I'd recorded more, but usually more into enjoying the show than recording it...but dude is just filthy on the guitar. Hope to see him again next time he plays around here.

Another good clip of him, not from me but somebody uploaded to youtube-

Have to click link & go to youtube to watch, I guess, but worth it imo.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I'll be making a distillate blend of HHC, HHCo, HHCp, CBD, and CBC when my CCELL Luster and pods arrive. Some have said that a blend of HHC, HHCo, and HHCp makes Delta 9 look like CBD, so this should be interesting. 😎

Top Bottom