Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
A bunch of the media links you are posting George isn’t showing up. What social media site are you posting it from. All your stuff used to all come through. I wonder if it is my browser.
You're probably referring to one like the above "Unmasked The Truth about the 2020 Election'. It's from the Telegram site and they use an APP for their posts. When I view it on their app everything is viewable. When I copy/paste the link to this thread it may not be viewable on this thread and will say "Media is too big". If you look lower down on the post you will see a link that you can view of the same video. Usually a rumble.com link. That is same video that is "too big". Just click on that. Thanks for asking. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
A bunch of the media links you are posting George isn’t showing up. What social media site are you posting it from. All your stuff used to all come through. I wonder if it is my browser.
Click on the empty looking post and it shows up (at least for me).

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
‘REPORTED FOR MISINFORMATION:’ Jen Psaki tweet from last year hasn’t aged well (and STILL isn’t flagged as BS):

jen_psaki_hunter_biden_russian_disinfo_07-17-2021.jpg

Related: And the hits just keep on coming!

joe_concha_jen_psaki_russian_bounties_07-17-2021.jpg

It’s going to be awkward when the White House press secretary is banned from all social media platforms: Psaki: If You’re Banned On One Social Media Platform, You Should Be Banned On All Others.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
There’s nothing to click on
Just click the screen on your phone or computer and it should pop up.

It looks like absolutely nothing for me too then I tap my phone screen where the post should be and the it fills in.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

TTUcamper

Elite
Imagine spending your entire Saturday like this. Pathetic. Go spend time with your family, my guy. They're probably worried about you.

Pot calling the kettle black. Also you are such a miserable fuck you go on a site of people with opposite views as yourself to try and start fights. You obviously can't go to a bar and do that so you must hide behind a keyboard. Literally the epitome of pathetic

Pot calling the kettle black. Also you are such a miserable fuck you go on a site of people with opposite views as yourself to try and start fights. You obviously can't go to a bar and do that so you must hide behind a keyboard. Literally the epitome of pathetic
I've made 4 posts today. @Truth Wrangler is averaging a post every 2 minutes. It's pathetic and his family is likely ashamed of him.

TTUcamper

Elite
I've made 4 posts today. @Truth Wrangler is averaging a post every 2 minutes. It's pathetic and his family is likely ashamed of him.

I just feel bad for you. My girl has a super hangover and it's raining otherwise I'd be off on a hike. You just hate yourself so much you want other people to feel the same. It's truly sad and pathetic. Going on message boards trying to start fights is probably the most unproductive hobby I've ever heard of. You'd be better off beating off until your dick was shooting out dust.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I just feel bad for you. My girl has a super hangover and it's raining otherwise I'd be off on a hike. You just hate yourself so much you want other people to feel the same. It's truly sad and pathetic. Going on message boards trying to start fights is probably the most unproductive hobby I've ever heard of. You'd be better off beating off until your dick was shooting out dust.

Latest posts

Top Bottom