Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
‘REPORTED FOR MISINFORMATION:’ Jen Psaki tweet from last year hasn’t aged well (and STILL isn’t flagged as BS):

jen_psaki_hunter_biden_russian_disinfo_07-17-2021.jpg

Related: And the hits just keep on coming!

joe_concha_jen_psaki_russian_bounties_07-17-2021.jpg

It’s going to be awkward when the White House press secretary is banned from all social media platforms: Psaki: If You’re Banned On One Social Media Platform, You Should Be Banned On All Others.

Is this real?

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Glad your free here sir.
You might have single handedly restored my faith in our glorious beautiful nation.

Thank you.
Thank you. We do have a glorious beautiful nation. It's worth fighting for to expose the truth of the 2020 election. It is a long distance race not a sprint to the finish. Thank God we have strong Patriots like General Flynn, Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, Stew Peters, Seth Keshel, Steve Bannon, Doug Billings, Wendy Rogers, David Clements, Patrick Byrne, Bobby Piton, Peter Navarro, Matthew DePerno, Edward Solomon, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, Lauren Boebert, and many many more.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Glad your free here sir.
You might have single handedly restored my faith in our glorious beautiful nation.

Thank you.

Just FYI. Yesterday, I was still able to access the Main Board and view threads etc. I was also able to private message to some of the followers to my thread there. Today, they have me blocked and I can't access the Main Board. I got nothing there. I can still access my local Rivals board wirh full privleges but at this point I'm done with Rivals. I'm canceling my Subscription.

Yep00

Poster
Just FYI. Yesterday, I was still able to access the Main Board and view threads etc. I was also able to private message to some of the followers to my thread there. Today, they have me blocked and I can't access the Main Board. I got nothing there. I can still access my local Rivals board wirh full privleges but at this point I'm done with Rivals. I'm canceling my Subscription.
I'm glad you've made it here to stretch your wings. I only got on tmb to follow your thread so this is a nice breath of fresh air.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
I'm glad you've made it here to stretch your wings. I only got on tmb to follow your thread so this is a nice breath of fresh air.
Glad your here too. I feel good about posting here. It's been a positive response from members. Please post on the thread whenever you can. We're going to win this fight for "Truth"

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
What's there to Wonder? I mean, really. You don't know?

Cyber Ninjas Found So Many Issues with the Voting Machines and Processes in Maricopa County It’s a Wonder the Previous Auditors Didn’t Find These Issues Too​

Latest posts

Top Bottom