Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
ronna.jpg

After Apologizing to NY Times for Claims of Election Fraud and Hoarding Donor Cash — GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel Finally Tweets Out on Election Fraud After AZ Audit Hearing​

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

The 3rd November Movement: Audits and Action​

Dr. Peter Navarro discusses voter irregularities, and the gaslighting of news Media against conservatives.

Our guests are: Dr. Peter Navarro, Garland Favorito, Sonny Borrelli, Jane Timken

The 3rd November Movement: Audits and Action​

Dr. Peter Navarro discusses voter irregularities, and the gaslighting of news media against conservatives.
Our guests are: Dr. Peter Navarro, Steve Bannon, Seth Keshel, David Clements

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Imagine spending your entire Saturday like this. Pathetic. Go spend time with your family, my guy. They're probably worried about you.

imagine being the guy defending something he won on a board of people who know that he didnt. Why do you care @nolesrule LOL. You have serious issues. Your party is in conotrol you should be happy with life and living it up. However, here you are.

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder

This is a giant buzz kill. I was feeling pretty optimistic about the audit findings materializing into something significant in regards to some actual change.

If it's left up to Congress because individual states cannot recall electors, then the earliest we could see anything would be after the 2022 elections when (if) the house flips. Even then you have McCarthy and the obstructionist RINOs to deal with.

Somebody talk me off the ledge.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
This is a giant buzz kill. I was feeling pretty optimistic about the audit findings materializing into something significant in regards to some actual change.

If it's left up to Congress because individual states cannot recall electors, then the earliest we could see anything would be after the 2022 elections when (if) the house flips. Even then you have McCarthy and the obstructionist RINOs to deal with.

Somebody talk me off the ledge.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

BTAvenger

Elite
The election fraud findings are being so thoroughly suppressed by the MSM that many don’t believe it. I want to believe that these revelations will bring change but when the entire machine is working against you it’s hard to believe that anything will come of it. I certainly hope to be wrong.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Did you know that black people are not going to be allowed to vote in America anymore? At least in states controlled by Republicans. Sounds a bit unlikely, but that’s a conclusion you might have come to if you took seriously what President Joe Biden was saying in Philadelphia Tuesday.

Biden decried Republicans’ proposed changes in election laws as “the 21st-century Jim Crow assault” that tries “to suppress and subvert the right to vote in fair and free elections, an assault on democracy.”

This is, to be polite, unhinged nonsense.

More at source...

Cards1968

Founder
I have never understood the sharpie thing. Since grade school we're brought up knowing opti-scan requires #2 pencil and completely fill in the oval. When I first heard about it on election day I shook my head. Since then I thought this episode would be the cornerstone of any recount in Arizona. Of course we didn't know about the paper aspect which cements a fraud case IMO.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Basically the Senate is going to prove the election was stolen and then the executive will just ignore it?
This is new territory so we don't know yet how this will turn out. Let's keep our hopes up that we will have positive results.
If the result is that we can expose enough election fraud by using voting machines and mail in ballots, state legislatures will throw out voting machines, go to paper ballots, require voter ID, limit mail in ballots etc. that we will have a more secure voter system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom