Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
In this interview, I'm joined by expert mathematicians Dr. Douglas Frank, Edward Solomon, and Draza Smith.

These three experts compare their respective works, and provide "We the People" with their insights.

Election fraud doesn't stand a chance.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
In this interview, Captain Seth Keshel discusses his journey from baseball analytics to military intelligence, followed by a providential meeting with General Michael Flynn that changed his life forever.

Captain Keshel breaks down the impossible statistical anomalies that defy election trends going back over 100 years, and pulls back the curtain on what it was like to be on the all-star team of General Flynn, Sidney Powell, and Lin Wood.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Governor DeSantis needs to step up for the American Voters. Show us your support for Fair Elections and the need for Forensic Audits in ALL STATES! REVEAL ALL THE LIES AND ELECTION FRAUD NATIONWIDE!

TELL HIM LIN...

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You don't have to ask how Lin Wood feels. Do you?

I got raked for properly stating Desantis is swamp.

He was in Congress for years, not America 1sting, before riding Trump's coat tails.

He receives big money donations from the left coast and has plenty of examples, like with 2020, of not cutting it.

Proud of OP for stating the truth.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
I think they're called RINOs...

4513FC8E-DA36-4B54-AD4C-C0CCC21F8118.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom