Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WW III

OldBuzzard

Poster
You know, you think that we live in a modern world where people have learned to live in peace and contentment. Where there is no need and no place for ruthless strongmen to invade their peaceful neighbors. And now Putin had done this. Of course he has long made noises about reunifying the Soviet Union. But he’s not stupid. The leadership in Europe, Canada, and the United States are as weak and ineffective as they were in 1939. Actually, much more so, in my opinion. Serious worldwide repercussions are about to be felt. Arm up. Stock up. Keep your families close.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
You know, you think that we live in a modern world where people have learned to live in peace and contentment. Where there is no need and no place for ruthless strongmen to invade their peaceful neighbors. And now Putin had done this. Of course he has long made noises about reunifying the Soviet Union. But he’s not stupid. The leadership in Europe, Canada, and the United States are as weak and ineffective as they were in 1939. Actually, much more so, in my opinion. Serious worldwide repercussions are about to be felt. Arm up. Stock up. Keep your families close.

Doddering old fools/political hacks and Soy Boy's fawning over an autistic teenage dropout rule the West. XI and Putin see and understand that. An opportunity t6hat may never come again, buckle up, strap in and hope for the best

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Got up early this morning two rub an extra won out in case we all turn intwo ash butt it just doesn’t feel like it’s going too end up going that far.

Will bee a gud time too bye twoday if eye had two guess.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Our sights need to be set on Taiwan. We have no busy getting involved in Ukraine. If Trump was in office we wouldn’t even have the situation in Ukraine.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Nice! One of my new purchases is a P365.

My 1st Sig, so I'm excited to hit the range with it.

I'm gonna start the hunt for a tactical 12 gauge semi-auto. I have a shockwave, but I want something more functional for close quarter. Want to be able to shoulder it for accuracy's sake.

Top Bottom