Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTI oil surges past $82 on global energy crisis, hitting 7y high.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I bought a good chunk of XOM and EOG at the end of March of last year. I doubt I’ll ever make a better trade in my life. I’ve got a 10%+ dividend yield on my XOM based on my original investment

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
I bought a good chunk of XOM and EOG at the end of March of last year. I doubt I’ll ever make a better trade in my life. I’ve got a 10%+ dividend yield on my XOM based on my original investment
Energy prices should remain higher for years thanks to lack of investment and ESG.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Budgets for '22 should be released soon.

Most of the producers are practicing restraint to keep from flooding the market again. The service side can't find workers.

We are thinking 100/bbl by March.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Most of the producers are practicing restraint to keep from flooding the market again. The service side can't find workers.

Just like every other industry - can’t find workers.

I guess that’s both good and bad for you right? Long hours but good $$$

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Lulz at gas prices in San Diego

FBaMsZBUYAU3Qmk

Jtrain80

Legendary
Just like every other industry - can’t find workers.

I guess that’s both good and bad for you right? Long hours but good $$$

It is only going to get worse. CDL licenses. Back in the day the tests consisted of walking the truck, kicking the tires and taking it for spin around the block. Now, it is naming all the parts on the entire thing, a backing skills section, and a drive through rush hr.

Congress also decided to help by mandating that in order to take the test you have to go to an accredited school for 4 weeks/$5k. Companies are also no longer to have in house schools. Really going to hit hard as the oil & gas industry can't do shit w/o semi trucks. The industry has a natural high turnover rate due to 14hr days and extensive travel. Now they won't be able to train their new workers.

I have no doubts that all industries are experiencing some kind of bs.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It is only going to get worse. CDL licenses. Back in the day the tests consisted of walking the truck, kicking the tires and taking it for spin around the block. Now, it is naming all the parts on the entire thing, a backing skills section, and a drive through rush hr.

Congress also decided to help by mandating that in order to take the test you have to go to an accredited school for 4 weeks/$5k. Companies are also no longer to have in house schools. Really going to hit hard as the oil & gas industry can't do shit w/o semi trucks. The industry has a natural high turnover rate due to 14hr days and extensive travel. Now they won't be able to train their new workers.

I bet alot of politicians' pockets were lined with kickbacks from truck driving schools, amongst others, with all those bullshit regulations.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Don’t worry, we will just have self driving semis. They will be fine

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I could see itb140 by March is satus quo. Winter will be brutal

byrons

Poster
Politicians can't be trusted to vote their own minds on most any subject. Term limits is the only thing that will stop these idiots from coming in as paupers and amassing millions in wealth. The money they are handed for or against a particular bill is astounding. It comes in many forms and the folks in charge simply look the other way,

Jtrain80

Legendary
Politicians can't be trusted to vote their own minds on most any subject. Term limits is the only thing that will stop these idiots from coming in as paupers and amassing millions in wealth. The money they are handed for or against a particular bill is astounding. It comes in many forms and the folks in charge simply look the other way,

We need to have Marjory Taylor Greene slip in term limits in the fine print in one of the 2600 page bills. They never read them until afterwards anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom