Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What did the Jews actually do?

D

Deleted member 2886

No. I don’t trust all of them at all. I just don’t like blanket statements that include all Jews.
Surely you must also realize theres copious evidence demonstrating the most prolific use of blanket statements that include "all"-"jews"—has been perpetuated by entities, individuals, etc whom present their-selves as these so-called "jews" themselves.

What we[species-wide] are faced with, is an actual ideological parasite cult.

It does not completely comprise any specific 'nation', 'race', 'religion', or other bodies of individuals.

That is to say; it is not the so-called collective entirety of individuals whom identify as - "jew".

It is cloaked within this particular ideological corporate body of the collective "jew" for the blatantly obvious purpose of feigning perpetual victimhood as the shield enabling it's continued atrocities.

John. Ask yourself. Do you know the "jews" are always the victim, or do you simply believe that to be true because that's what you were taught.(¿?)

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Surely you must also realize theres copious evidence demonstrating the most prolific use of blanket statements that include "all"-"jews"—has been perpetuated by entities, individuals, etc whom present their-selves as these so-called "jews" themselves.

What we[species-wide] are faced with, is an actual ideological parasite cult.

It does not completely comprise any specific 'nation', 'race', 'religion', or other bodies of individuals.

That is to say; it is not the so-called collective entirety of individuals whom identify as - "jew".

It is cloaked within this particular ideological corporate body of the collective "jew" for the blatantly obvious purpose of feigning perpetual victimhood as the shield enabling it's continued atrocities.

John. Ask yourself. Do you know the "jews" are always the victim, or do you simply believe that to be true because that's what you were taught.(¿?)
I always liked your post in the “thread” , you should come back. — I’m open to a lot of things. I’m watching what you sent.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I want to be @CuntiestFiend if/when I grow up...I'm not sure if I have the I.Q....hopefully I can be the functional reetart, Southern American version...I'll talk to the simps...my dawg brings heat every single time! Bro, keep bringin the 🔥!

MalO

Elite
They actually do tend to take over gentile countries by infiltrating the government. Hitler wasn't wrong about them running the German banks. His "final solution" certainly was wrong.

Why does 2.4% of our nations population make up double-digit percentages of our business leaders, journalists, and government officials?

Jews also founded the NAACP and the women's suffrage movement. Turning gentiles against each other makes it easier for them to take control of gentile governments.

Should we do what Hitler did? No. But we shouldn't let them take over our countries. They were given Israel. They have no right, no coveneant, and no business ruling over other nations.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
They actually do tend to take over gentile countries by infiltrating the government. Hitler wasn't wrong about them running the German banks. His "final solution" certainly was wrong.

Why does 2.4% of our nations population make up double-digit percentages of our business leaders, journalists, and government officials?

Jews also founded the NAACP and the women's suffrage movement. Turning gentiles against each other makes it easier for them to take control of gentile governments.

Should we do what Hitler did? No. But we shouldn't let them take over our countries. They were given Israel. They have no right, no coveneant, and no business ruling over other nations.
Look at the Haavara agreement....hitler was essential to the zionist agenda

Hertzl called for installing "anti-semitic" governments to compel immigration to Israel. The zionists wanted international sympathy for forcefully removing Arabs from their homes so they manufactured the holocaust

@TheRealJohnCooper .....you aren't capable of discrediting truth, no serious person on this site takes your opinion seriously but I suspect that isn't your goal so no harm no foul

D

Deleted member 2886

CuntiestFiend seems to be the local Talmudic scholar. So here is a Talmudic question for you. What exact sin is committed if a Jew has sex with a non-Jew?
Honourable @AC2021 is right, that's a very wreckless usage of the term "scholar".
i simply read shit that some seem to be aggressively in denial of.

What do you mean by a "Talmudic question"?

What do you mean by a "non-jew"?

Coz it seems, apparently a "non-jew" could literally be anything beyond someone whom overtly identifies as a so-called "jew".

fschmidt

Poster
Honourable @AC2021 is right, that's a very wreckless usage of the term "scholar".

Coz it seems, apparently a "non-jew" could literally be anything beyond someone whom overtly identifies as a so-called "jew".
Talmudic question means what is the answer according to the Talmud. Non-Jew means whatever the Talmud considers a non-Jew.

D

Deleted member 2886

Talmudic question means what is the answer according to the Talmud.
☝️😏 You, sir . . . are indeed a very clever individual Mr fschmidt.

Non-Jew means whatever the Talmud considers a non-Jew.
^Exactly.

So the original question was;
CuntiestFiend seems to be the local Talmudic scholar. So here is a Talmudic question for you. What exact sin is committed if a Jew has sex with a non-Jew?
☝️Are you asking for an answer in the form of a literal Talmudic interpretation & translation, or a frank and objective answer?

Why are you really seeking to elicit an answer to this specific question—specifically from me?

Have you read the materials provided?

Can you find a satisfactory answer within the Dillinger link?
(*there's obviously a lot to go through but i'm sure you'd actually find it quite interesting nonetheless.)

fschmidt

Poster
☝️😏 You, sir . . . are indeed a very clever individual Mr fschmidt.

^Exactly.

So the original question was;

☝️Are you asking for an answer in the form of a literal Talmudic interpretation & translation, or a frank and objective answer?

Why are you really seeking to elicit an answer to this specific question—specifically from me?

Have you read the materials provided?

Can you find a satisfactory answer within the Dillinger link?
(*there's obviously a lot to go through but i'm sure you'd actually find it quite interesting nonetheless.)
I am asking for an answer in the form of a literal Talmudic interpretation. I asked because I think the answer is funny, and I was curious if you actually studied the Talmud or just copy-and-pasted. I only skimmed your materials because I know all this already. What is the Dillinger link?

AC2021

Legendary
Founder

iu

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They sell and fix jewelry. I used to do that job until they figured out I was color blind and couldn't tell emeralds and emerald was breaking ultrasound

Top Bottom