Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What did the Jews actually do?

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I have a good reason for asking

I have a friend who is a Texan yeoman Free Speech man of the cause, but he’s really getting caught hard on the “jews are behind everything” conspiracy theory and it’s kind of derailing his life in that he brings it up to people he shouldn’t. (It’s not me I’d admit it if it was)

I want to disagree with him and say that it’s a collection of other people, but I honestly don’t know enough about what the Jews are and what they have done historically so I can’t make an effort to try and disprove any theories.

Do they have uniquely horrible traits vs comparable groups?

Is it a purely religious hatred?

I figured instead of reading anything I’d ask the experts
It’s really simple. People don’t like the Jews because they isolate themselves historically and are successful. They believe they are Gods chosen people. That rubs others the wrong way.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Are the Rothschilds even fully United anymore? There’s the famous photos of them partying with the masks but for them to all to get together in the modern age at a mansion and make deals seems impossible
Research Khazarian Mafia.

Being a Rothchild has nothing to do with your last name and little to do with actual family relation. Much the same as one could be in the Gambino crime family and not have the last name Gambino.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I was shocked. On tMB I would get the ban hammer an the same 6 leftist trolls would derail the thread into some faggy area

I’m reading through pages and pages of documents now. Quality board

It's not that I take issue with anyone's spiritual beliefs. It's that I am not allowed to question someone due to their religious beliefs.

Also, most of this particular religion that I have come across are the biggest bunch of douchebag know-it-all's with a hint of supierioty complex I have ever met.

They actually made Jesus want to throw fists.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

I have a friend who is a Texan yeoman Free Speech man of the cause, but he’s really getting caught hard on the “jews are behind everything” conspiracy theory and it’s kind of derailing his life in that he brings it up to people he shouldn’t. (It’s not me I’d admit it if it was)

I want to disagree with him and say that it’s a collection of other people, but I honestly don’t know enough about what the Jews are and what they have done historically so I can’t make an effort to try and disprove any theories.

I worked with a lot of Jewish people in Los Angeles for over 10 years in the ad business. They are great people. If you study the early days of the rise of brown shirts in Germany the beginning of persecution of that the Jews owned most to the business and other financial operations. They are extremely talented at business.

In short the Jews make the jerks that are imputing them and ridiculing them jealous. It is the worst kind of egomania when a double digit I.Q. jack ass attacks a three digit I.Q jew simply because the jackass is on the bottom of the food chain and want to destroy jews in order to fraudulently climb the ladder of prosperity that the Jews have built. The Nazi's did and we are reviving it. To me this is utterly incomprehensible - but it is gaining momentum every single day.

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
I worked with a lot of Jewish people in Los Angeles for over 10 years in the ad business. They are great people. If you study the early days of the rise of brown shirts in Germany the beginning of persecution of that the Jews owned most to the business and other financial operations. They are extremely talented at business.

In short the Jews make the jerks that are imputing them and ridiculing them jealous. It is the worst kind of egomania when a double digit I.Q. jack ass attached a three digit I.Q jew simply because the jackass is on the bottom of the food chain and want to destroy jews in order to fraudulently climb the ladder of prosperity that the Jews have built. The Nazi's did and we are reviving it. To me this is utterly incomprehensible - but it is gaining momentum every single day.

You disagree with King James and the Bible?

You don’t thing they have a genetic predisposition to following Moloch and Baal?

Last edited:

Tell_Sackett

Poster
Because killing the Jew is the devil's only chance. He looks at it as his chance to win. If he could kill all the Jews, God's word would be broken. God said he would save a "remnant" of Jews, seemingly 1/3rd of them according to a few passages. IMO, DNA testing will allow the devil to "make war with the remnant of her (Israel's) seed".

The Jews pronounced a curse upon themselves until the end of time when they corporately rejected Christ at the Triumphal entry, and then said "Let his blood be on our heads and on our children" when they crucified him.

They're blinded and will be until the end of the age. Yet even then, some find the way. Throughout history, Jews have roamed from country to country, looking for refuge, always hated.

As for why people hate them now, Christ said that satan was the "god of this world". Most people have - unwittingly - made him their god. The children of God will do his bidding, just as the children of the devil will do his. Why does that hatred manifest itself? My suspicion is that it's because, by and large, Jews are smarter than us gentiles. Look at the head of corporations, law firms, accounting firms, hollywood studios, banks.....Jews dominate many industries, considering they are a tiny % of the population. They have the blessing given to Abraham, though still cursed by God.
The remnant is of Israel, not of "Jews". Judahites are not synonymous to Israelites. They are the southern tribe along with the Benjamites. "Jews" is a poor Biblical translation which has been co-opted by people who live in Israel today that may or may not be actual Judahite descendants.

And you very likely may not be a "Gentile" either... at least in your usage of the word. It does not mean "non-Jew" as I believe you were using contextually above. Everywhere the word "Gentiles" is translated in your Bible, you should write and read "nations". Then reread the passage and let the passage provide the context as to what "nation" is being referred to. There are many passages in the NT translated "Gentiles" that are referencing the Northern 10 tribes of Israel (diaspora) and most Christians equate the meaning to non-Jew. It will dramatically alter your understanding of who Scripture is written to and why Christ had to die.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
On page 2 and I'm the first to post this? Get your shit together guys.

aiEJH.gif

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
The remnant is of Israel, not of "Jews". Judahites are not synonymous to Israelites. They are the southern tribe along with the Benjamites. "Jews" is a poor Biblical translation which has been co-opted by people who live in Israel today that may or may not be actual Judahite descendants.

And you very likely may not be a "Gentile" either... at least in your usage of the word. It does not mean "non-Jew" as I believe you were using contextually above. Everywhere the word "Gentiles" is translated in your Bible, you should write and read "nations". Then reread the passage and let the passage provide the context as to what "nation" is being referred to. There are many passages in the NT translated "Gentiles" that are referencing the Northern 10 tribes of Israel (diaspora) and most Christians equate the meaning to non-Jew. It will dramatically alter your understanding of who Scripture is written to and why Christ had to die.
Good post

Cre8ive

Founder
There is no reasoning with a phantom. But as you well know, you can create one like inside your own mind. Just be careful how powerful you let it become. Thoughts are energy and energy and matter are the same thing. E=mc2

QuanChi

Elite
What's wrong with Baal?
Not saying there is anything wrong in general, just trying to acknowledge where some of the rift comes from against and amongst the Jews.

It was Baal versus Yahweh, and Yahweh along with the prophet Elijah embarrassed the shit out of Baal and Jezebel’s priests by creating a fire on a wet alter. After Jezebel’s priests were murdered Yahweh made it rain to prove his dominance. Both of these groups have claimed to be, and have been acknowledged as Jews at various times but they hate each other.

Combine that with the Punic/Canaanite hatred for the the Romans and Western Civilization in general and that is where a lot of the rift originates from.

Cre8ive

Founder
Not saying there is anything wrong in general, just trying to acknowledge where some of the rift comes from against and amongst the Jews.

It was Baal versus Yahweh, and Yahweh along with the prophet Elijah embarrassed the shit out of Baal and Jezebel’s priests by creating a fire on a wet alter. After Jezebel’s priests were murdered Yahweh made it rain to prove his dominance. Both of these groups have claimed to be, and have been acknowledged as Jews at various times but they hate each other.

Combine that with the Punic/Canaanite hatred for the the Romans and Western Civilization in general and that is where a lot of the rift originates from.
There is no end to a circle.

BigBucnNole

Elite

I don’t think the Rome or the Bible have anything to do with it. The only jobs allowed to Jews were banking in the Middle Ages and they charged interest. And in a zero growth economy back then, any interest might as well have been usury.

Knights Templar was murdered over the same shit until they fled to Switzerland.

QuanChi

Elite
I don’t think the Rome or the Bible have anything to do with it. The only jobs allowed to Jews were banking in the Middle Ages and they charged interest. And in a zero growth economy back then, any interest might as well have been usury.

Educate yourself:

Also if you want to learn a bit more about how Baal has precipitated into modern culture, read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike

Cre8ive

Founder

Do you know why Friday the 13th is considered unlucky?

It was because King Philip IV of France strong-armed Pope Clement V into helping him launch a secret attack on the Knights Templar at dawn on Friday, 13 October 1307, leading to their persecution and destruction, which brought down a curse upon the 300-year-old ruling House of Capet.

Cre8ive

Founder

Depending on who you talk two the Jews are responsible for all the bad shit that has ever happened in the world and they need to be removed. Read Mein Kampf and you will understand the crux of the matter.

I heard one theologian remark that the fact that the Jews are still a nation proves they are God's chosen people. And If you know any history at all, you can only shake your head is quiet agreement. It is an anomaly that defies logical explanation.

QuanChi

Elite
Top Bottom